TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

FriendlyNeighborhoodDaddy

Never Fear.
kiwifarms.net
Does he or is she just dilusional? Is his mom hateable? I don't get why she would care?
Some guy on twitter was complaining about personal attacks on Snyder in movie reviews. He said he was tired or reading things like "ZS hates his mom". Ellis made a joke like "But he does hate his mom!" and the next day his daughter's suicide was announced.

Stupid joke, unfortunate timing, but there are plenty of other things to give her shit about.

X-avier cuck

kiwifarms.net
I know this sounds hyperbolic but I do think that people like Ellis, Natalie, and Anita do represent what the Modern Left has become.
Back when I was somewhat left- leaning, I can't tell you how many people I saw embrace these three on a daily basis.
They pioneered talking points but the former two have now become victims of the beast they created.
Despite all of my critiques I'm not trying to say the right is always in the light but it's clear who has more emotional weight in our modern environment.
Almost everything is coated in leftist idealism and that gets compounded by their power online

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
I know this sounds hyperbolic but I do think that people like Ellis, Natalie, and Anita do represent what the Modern Left has become.
It's not hyperbolic at all, it's why Jon Stewart became a hermit after the Rally to Restore Sanity.

Mockery only takes you so far... Sooner or later you need policies of your own. All they've got is bad fiscal policy and a rump of wishy washy social issues. They're remarkably ineffective, considering the public ought to be sympathetic for everything the left stands for.

Last edited:

X-avier cuck

kiwifarms.net
It's not hyperbolic at all, it's why Jon Stewart became a hermit after the Rally to Restore Sanity.

Mockery only takes you so far Sooner or later you need policies of your own. All they've got is bad fiscal policy and a rumpy of wishy washy social issues. They're remarkably effective, considering the public ought to be sympathetic for everything the left stands for.
Exactamundo.
The left love to banish anybody who has a dissenting opinion and then act like such a thing doesn't exist.
I see some honest-to-god good people get bashed consistently just because somebody somewhere found a tweet from a decade ago.
It's almost like if you make a single mistake you're branded Thanos levels of evil and are somehow irredeemable which is funny until it happens to one of them

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
She keeps forgetting she can't make joke tweets anymore because everyone takes her super cereal.
Not on Twitter, anyway. It's a damned crazy place. I would rather walk through Times Square with bullets flying over my head than set foot in that viper pit.

They pioneered talking points but the former two have now become victims of the beast they created.
Reminds me of the 1793 political cartoon depicting Robespierre, having executed every last person in France, being left with no one else to execute but the executioner himself.

Cartoon-engraving-executioner-Maximilien-de-Robespierre-Reign.jpg

Just as the French Revolution devoured its own children, all social and political movements that become zealously and self-righteously obsessed with enforcing inflexible ideological / moral purity will inevitably cannibalize themselves.

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
Gosh, why is everyone so mean to Hontra? Lindsay white knights, again.

View attachment 2151450

View attachment 2151451

View attachment 2151453

View attachment 2151455

archive
The accusers are always mistaken or misinformed when it comes to Lindsay and her friends. Funny that.
No one is reading all that, Lindsay, except the people who are still looking for ways to cancel you. That's why you have to disengage completely. You don't get cookie points for addressing the charges with "nuance" or having a "wider conversation" or "sincerely apologizing." You have to cut them off cold turkey. Once they get you thinking about what the best way would be to apologize (Twitter or YouTube? Dismissive or emotional?), they already won. Just treat them like the bullies they are and ignore.
Does he or is she just dilusional? Is his mom hateable? I don't get why she would care?
Zack's mom is dead, and he has talked about her being his hero, so no, she's wrong and delusional. She cares because Snyder is cool to hate, for some reason, probably because he's not an abuser like Joss Whedon, and that drives bloggers insane. They are constantly doing the footdance of trying to find something problematic to explain why they dislike his films, instead of just saying they don't like them for personal reasons.

X-avier cuck

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, Tucker knows these people better than they know themselves.
This is basically why the Trump caused them to have aneurysms.
When you call out this behavior they freak out and try to present themselves as being the just when if anything they're like a bunch of Tasmanian Devils yelling and destroying everything that even dares differs from their seasonal ideologies.
The issue with the leftist ideology is that they want to tear down everything and rebuild it a new every decade but then that very thing that was built is considered outdated and needs to be torn down again.
Aside from the obvious issues with this it means that people once considered game-changers will eventually become the villains of the modern day leftist which is where Lindsey and Contra are about to find themselves.

A nameless trool

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of the 1793 political cartoon depicting Robespierre, having executed every last person in France, being left with no one else to execute but the executioner himself.

View attachment 2161565

Just as the French Revolution devoured its own children, all social and political movements that become zealously and self-righteously obsessed with enforcing inflexible ideological / moral purity will inevitably cannibalize themselves.
The reason conservatives do not fall prey to that is because they agree they should keep things as they are. When they get to "let's get back to the good old days" they are as bad, because they can't agree on what the good old days was, as we see in many conservative/reactionary movements ending up cow farms.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
“This barrier of money protected me from the hurled stones. Therefore, the stones don’t exist.”

In fairness, she hasn't gone full Glinner yet.

The UK is consciously propping up JK, to a degree. They have no remaining cultural exports. Her getting 'cancelled' would hit the island like a tsunami. It would be like Tom Hanks coming out in support of QAnon, only even more momentous.

Last edited:

Mockery only takes you so far... Sooner or later you need policies of your own. All they've got is bad fiscal policy and a rump of wishy washy social issues. They're remarkably ineffective, considering the public ought to be sympathetic for everything the left stands for.
I mean, even people like Donald Trump seem to have plans to make their dreams and policies a viable reality, and they don’t always seem to go guns blazing. The leftists seem to always want the immediate things to happen in the name of some progressive utopia, like getting rid of statues they hate.