TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
This is what settling looks like, probably for everyone involved. From what I understand, the guy has (had?) a job at SpaceX and was making good money, and the best he could do was his sister's aging, drunk slattern of a friend? Christ, talk about selling yourself short, even when you adjust for looks. He'd probably have gotten better results with a Ukrainian or Filipina mail-order bride, at least then you don't know you're sticking your cock in dead baby puree.
i guess no amount of money and success can fix beta
depressing

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Huh, so that's what the husband looks like. About what I expected. Did not know his name was Nick though. It's fitting. And I guess he's related to Paw or Elisa, because after scrolling down past where her comment cut off, she says Elisa is now her sister in law.

View attachment 2254347
Going by their faces

Her: I married you for what you can give me and once you've been drained dry I'll get rid of you like the Succubus I am.

Him: What the Fuck have I've done?

I had no idea she literally married Elsa's brother.

Yeah, calling this one a marriage of convenience for both. She gets to brush off accusations of being another aging feminist with nothing but cats and empty wine bottles at home, and this pencilneck gets to be married who he didn't get off a mail order bride website.
Now comes the next aspect, being egged on about when they’re going to give some grandchildren (assuming the parents roll that way).

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
A part of me feels envious but I'm not sure why because she seems unpleasant in so many ways to be around for a few hours let alone a few years.
Envious in what way? Of married people in general, or specifically her/his situation? Trust me, there is no reason to be envious of the latter.

She mentioned early last year she's been thinking about it, mostly so she could whine about her doctor telling her that if you're over 35, the medical term is a geriatric pregnancy and she took offence to that.

She might do it as a way to get more money via a gofundme or something.

That kid is gonna be autistic, along with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Some would call it the Devil's Combo

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Envious in what way? Of married people in general, or specifically her/his situation? Trust me, there is no reason to be envious of the latter.

The next generation Channel Awesome content creators.
you saying this dude has been silently simping for her for a decade, watching from the sidelines as she hooked up with other dudes from CA, watched her get knocked up and have an abortion, and still stepped up to marry her now?
guy's on some serious cuck shit
That'd be some textbook beta orbiting right there. Waiting a decade or more for her to finally be fed up with, excuse the manosphere lingo but it's too fitting here, the "cock carousel" and/or hitting the wall, so she's finally ready to settle down with the dorky engineer with the stable income who has always been lurking in the shadows for that exact moment.

zrowsdower

kiwifarms.net

Eh,maybe a bit of both really. Not entirely sure why though.

Oog

kiwifarms.net
1623667879976.png

help

Decoy St. Chum

The Pied Pipper
kiwifarms.net
Huh, so that's what the husband looks like. About what I expected. Did not know his name was Nick though. It's fitting. And I guess he's related to Paw or Elisa, because after scrolling down past where her comment cut off, she says Elisa is now her sister in law.

View attachment 2254347
3 years of marriage and he looks like he's been paying child support for 15 years.

Funny that she married to the whitest guy imaginable. But i guess she isn't gonna be perpetuating the existence of the white race with her greasy womb so that's okay.

Judge Holden

ON VACATION TILL 7TH AUGUST BECAUSE HOLY SHIT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net