TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it’s basically a way to get on the LGBTQP+ oppression points gravy train without having to actually walk the walk.

Nah, they’ll let her publish the third book. It will have zero budget or marketing, it’s just a way to let her pinch out her final book without having her moan on social media about how mean her publisher is (which she may still do anyway). But this is going to be it for her, the last time any major publisher is going to sign her for anything. Very fitting that her magnum opus is shittily done Transformers fan fiction.

Yeah it’s always funny when wine aunts in the making talk about how kids or even marriage would hold them back in life but don’t do shit with their lives anyway.
Lol I can’t help but think of the one chant from the South Park is Gay! episode.
“We’re here! We’re not queer! But we’re close! Get used to it!”
Now that I think about it that episode has aged quite well.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Nah, they’ll let her publish the third book. It will have zero budget or marketing, it’s just a way to let her pinch out her final book without having her moan on social media about how mean her publisher is (which she may still do anyway). But this is going to be it for her, the last time any major publisher is going to sign her for anything. Very fitting that her magnum opus is shittily done Transformers fan fiction.
Could be, it's just I have to wonder if the publisher would even care since it's obvious anyone who pays attention to Lindsay online doesn't buy books from them.

Though if she did get the final book, it'd be interesting to see what she shits out. She has to know that her next chance is her last, but what will she do? Will she try to redeem herself and prove she belongs in the publishing world? Or will she, more likely, shit something out with even less effort than the other two to fulfill her contract and go out in a blaze of sour grapes?

Oh, and it's off topic, but if anyone wanted to watch the Rape Rap, here you go.

Muttnik

To the stars!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After watching Tick Tick Boom and gaining a newfound appreciation for Jonathan Larson, Lindsay's pissy attitude towards Rent leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Like yeah, I'm by no means a fan of Rent but it clearly meant something to a lot of people, was this guy's swan song before dying, and had a huge impact on the theater industry. She's always been outright malicious towards it and even though lots of her talking points are true, it really feels kind of distasteful considering the level of sincerity that went into it.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After watching Tick Tick Boom and gaining a newfound appreciation for Jonathan Larson, Lindsay's pissy attitude towards Rent leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Like yeah, I'm by no means a fan of Rent but it clearly meant something to a lot of people, was this guy's swan song before dying, and had a huge impact on the theater industry. She's always been outright malicious towards it and even though lots of her talking points are true, it really feels kind of distasteful considering the level of sincerity that went into it.
As demonstrated by her bitterness toward her fellow film school alum Ryan Coogler, Wine Aunt gets jealous of wunderkinds who achieve bigger success than her - especially if they are EVIL MALES.

Kurtis Trent

tomb raider fanboy
kiwifarms.net

Half-Blood Princess

YOUS AMS DILDOS SKWISGAAR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because modern fantasy/sci-fi is such a bad shit people would rather read old books, as they should, duh

Anyway, never forget Lindsay's literary debut was a Cthulhu fanfiction disguised as a Twilight parody that she and the rest of Chez hoes wrote as a joke to mock the YA industry (oh how the tables turned). The sockpuppet FB page is still on.
I remember that and thought as a teenager she was cool for writing the book and “dunking on those dumb twilight fans.”
Has anyone here read it? Is it just as bad as her current writing?

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Because modern fantasy/sci-fi is such a bad shit people would rather read old books, as they should, duh

Anyway, never forget Lindsay's literary debut was a Cthulhu fanfiction disguised as a Twilight parody that she and the rest of Chez hoes wrote as a joke to mock the YA industry (oh how the tables turned). The sockpuppet FB page is still on.
Wonder if she's completely forgotten about that as a way to "rebrand herself".

Also, if you want something that could be seen as "better" (at least according to the thread)...

Boom Boss

Totally Awesome!
kiwifarms.net

She acts snooty towards everything. This is why I dislike her.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net

Also, if you want something that could be seen as "better" (at least according to the thread)...
The review was fine, as most OHW tend to be. Did not expect the twist that Evan is now Kevin Spacey's manager and (probably) in-house fuckboi lol. Todd was just pitching a fit on Twitter because the video got content id'd too.

Kurtis Trent

tomb raider fanboy
kiwifarms.net
I remember that and thought as a teenager she was cool for writing the book and “dunking on those dumb twilight fans.”
Has anyone here read it? Is it just as bad as her current writing?
That was before she realized she could make a quick buck out of stupid teenage girls herself. Remember her apology to Stephanie Meyer?

Oh no, she made a thread on it last year, trying to be all "self-aware" claiming they were satirizing problematic tropes.

wp_ss_20211124_0001 (2).png
Fun fact about Lindsay is she's extremely ashamed of her horniness for Phantom of the Opera because it's "problematic", even though she can sperg about it for hours. She's obsessed with Beauty and the Beast type of romance where a man changes for a woman, yet thinks Little Mermaid is sexist. And the problem is her "critical brain" is so huge she can't enjoy things ironically anymore, so everything has to overanalyzed and re-written for her feminist standards.
Also this:
wp_ss_20211124_0002 (2).png

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
I dont even count him as CA he was barely a part of it and dipped before he got big
Todd started in CA in 2010 then left during #ChangeTheChannel in 2018. I wouldn't say that he was barely a part of it considering he was part of both Suburban Knights and To Boldly Flee. If it was Dan Olson or someone who was part of Blistered Thumbs like Jontron, then it would be more accurate.