TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I like to think of a lot of all this misguided type of online mental illness e-celeb worship started with good ol' Spoons. When he left/got kicked out, these pathetic lost fans followed their idol and created some sick bubble cult splintering from TGWTG. The rest that followed other creators like Lindsay either became dangerous attacking other creators in order to preserve their idol or so warped in a devoted delusion that nothing their saviors could do would be seen as their fault; it is clearly "haters" and the world that just don't understand.
It may have started with Spoony, but Lindsay and Chez Apocalypse did so much more with it.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
This might be a long-dead point, but I really don't see her problem with Gerard Butler in Phantom. Admittedly I have no real attachment to the musical itself or any prior versions, but he does fine *shrug* I prefer his Music of the Night to Frank Spencer's, who just sounds creepy.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
It may have started with Spoony, but Lindsay and Chez Apocalypse did so much more with it.
Gamergate was more important than any friendship they may have had, apparently.

Oh, and if anyone cares, I've started uploading the Dark Nella saga on my channel. I'm missing the original X-Men episode but I have a commentary so that should give you enough info to fill in any confusion... That Lindsay didn't "intentionally" set up.

AternateCome@343

kiwifarms.net
Not sure she really counts as a lolcow, she's just a less successful, less funny, lazier version of Doug Walker with Boobs. Say what you want about Doug, but he does truly put effort into his work. Lindsey's is just boring and uninspiring as the rest of thatguywiththeglasses.com
yeah pretty much i used to watch at the time she is doug walker with boobs

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't surprise me if Lindsay was the one who cut off contact considering Anita's brand took a nosedive pretty quickly, while Lindsay was still doing well.

At this point, despite being cancelled, Lindsay is still so far above Anita that Anita would get more out of an alliance than the other way around.
Lindsay's an insufferable cunt who deserves every once of grief that comes her way. But I can give her two compliments.

1: Kudos on her calling out Moviebob because that really stung him.

2: Unlike Anita who was strictly a grifter Lindsay at least likes/has interest in the shit she comments on.

Bogs

Hold on tight to your dreams
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might be a long-dead point, but I really don't see her problem with Gerard Butler in Phantom. Admittedly I have no real attachment to the musical itself or any prior versions, but he does fine *shrug* I prefer his Music of the Night to Frank Spencer's, who just sounds creepy.
Isn't that the point of the character? The Phantom is an eerie villain

The Husbando Collector

Certified professor of malewives
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eerie but seductive. He's the one who charms women into bed and then dismembers them, not the one who awkwardly slips her a foodie.

Or at least, in the rose tinted eyes of Christine when the song is performed.
Maybe Lindsay has a thing for creepy charmless men? Given that she wants to fuck a chicken-alien thing, I wouldn't put it past her to want sleep with an underground labyrinth-dwelling creep.

Muttnik

To the stars!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me that, in your efforts to shit on Lindsay, you guys aren't actually deluding yourselves into thinking Gerard Butler was a good casting choice for PotO. I mean, the guy's a decent actor but it was honestly like watching an ogre screaming for two hours in what is supposed to be a musically-gifted role.

Lindsay is a narc and deserves the hate. But you know what they say about stopped clocks.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting this from the ContraPoints thread, because y'all might want to know how the "feminist" Lindsay Ellis treated another female Youtuber, namely Brittany Simon. In this video she recalls meeting Lindsay Ellis at VidCon 2017, and as you can imagine, that meeting did not go well:

So I met with Natalie, and we hung out at VidCon [2017] and then we went and we met, like, Hbomberguy and Lindsay [Ellis]. And one of the things that stood out to me about Dan (=Foldable Human) and Lindsay, and, like, Hbomberguy and all of these people in that group, was that, all of the ones that I didn't show that I knew their work, were, like, instantly like annoyed with me. Like, when I met Lindsay at, like, some VidCon party, it was loud and there was music and couches, and Natalie was really excited and she goes: "This is LINDSAY ELLIS!", and I'm like, "Cool...!? I don't know who the fuq that is!?". And I was like: "Sorry, I don't know who you are!", and she goes, "Oh (annoyed face)", and she was just like (annoyed face). And they were talking, and then I realized I was just like, "Oh, you're the woman who made the Beauty and the Beast video!", and she goes "Yeah!", and I went, "I loved that video, that was a really good video!", and she goes: "Thanks!", and then it was just kinda weird, right? Same with Hbomberguy, when I met him, Natalie goes: "Oh, Brittany knows your videos too!", and he goes: "Which one of my videos was your favourite?", and I was like: "I don't, fucking, like, watch you, I just know who you are!". And I told him, "I don't really watch you dude. I just know who you are!", and he was like, "Oh"(with a British snotty accent), and then he turned around and stopped talking to me. And it was just like, ("WTF? Whatever, dude!" - gesture), "I don't... OK, do you know who I am?" It's, like, no, because we're just, like, random people on the internet. So anyways, I was like, "That's weird.". Didn't think about it. We all hung out, we went to Brunchgate, we had lunch with Shoe and Armoured Skeptic and I thought it was fine, everything was good. I didn't think anything of it, like I literally, legit, was I wearing this dress at that breakfast? I might have been! I didn't think anything of it. We took a picture, we took a couple of pictures. We thought they were funny. Then we put it on the internet and I used it as the header on my Twitter. Which I thought was cute, like, OMG, we're having so much fun. Fuq the haters, fuq people making this drama, this is us proving that we are here to bond together into, to build bridges.

But I was the only fucking schmuck, who thought that was what was happening. Apparently we were all there to create drama/to build headlines/to build audiences. And I am retarded, I am sitting there, such a homeschooled-ass girl, thinking we were there to literally bring people together... like a fucking tard... and I was like: "Oh, I'm retarded! Huh! Fucking stupid!". I'm like, "OK! I legit thought these fucking bitchez were there to like bond communities together!". That was not true. Now, I think they went in with sorta, like, some of them went in with more innocent energy. I think June and Natalie in particular with much more innocent energy than, like, Lindsay did.
I think Lindsay is a calculated kinda human. And I think I realized that the...sss... maybe it was the second year of VidCon? Wait, one VidCon was me and Natalie and all of them. Did Brunchgate happen...? No, no that was the second year.

So Brunchgate happened the first time, like, I'm telling this story. We do our thing, we take the pictures, it becomes a whole thing. And the truth is, I'm never big enough or interesting enough for people to, like, cling onto my drama. And I actually made it a point, not to talk about the drama on my channel, because, we're adults, we're allowed to have brunch together, this is weird.

For those of you who don't know the backstory: Youtuber Brittany Simon and Nyk were friends and almost dated in 2017. Lindsay Ellis drove them apart and tries to spread false rumours about Brittany amongst other Youtubers, accusing Brittany of triggering Nyk's mental illness by posting the same Brunchgate picture that was shared by... basically everyone else in that picture.

This is who Lindsay Ellis really is behind the scenes: despite promoting herself as a "feminist" SJW Youtuber, she will bad-mouth another female Youtuber to keep her away from Nyk whom she clearly wants all to herself. Ellis is a cynical self-promoter and a possessive rumour-mongerer.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
For those of you who don't know the backstory: Youtuber Brittany Simon and Nyk were friends and almost dated in 2017. Lindsay Ellis drove them apart and tries to spread false rumours about Brittany amongst other Youtubers, accusing Brittany of triggering Nyk's mental illness by posting the same Brunchgate picture that was shared by... basically everyone else in that picture.

This is who Lindsay Ellis really is behind the scenes: despite promoting herself as a "feminist" SJW Youtuber, she will bad-mouth another female Youtuber to keep her away from Nyk whom she clearly wants all to herself. Ellis is a cynical self-promoter and a possessive rumour-mongerer.
Brittany Simon is all sorts of manic but she seems to have the measure of Lindsay. What she said at 13:50 about that whole group saying they were into BDSM but that she didn't believe Lindsay when she said she was into it is funny in a horrifying sort of way. Also her remarks about the scripted YouTubers (Lindsay, she was referring to Lindsay) not being able to hold a conversation were lol inducing. It's pretty obvious Lindsay dislikes other women unless they are beneficial to her career or are willing to let her be alpha bitch. Employing her friends is a good example of this, as they are/were dependent on her brand.

Jah Hates Kaffirs

Vigorously Schizposting
kiwifarms.net
>Check description
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 4.42.38 PM.png

EVERY TIME

Boston Brand

kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting this from the ContraPoints thread, because y'all might want to know how the "feminist" Lindsay Ellis treated another female Youtuber, namely Brittany Simon. In this video she recalls meeting Lindsay Ellis at VidCon 2017, and as you can imagine, that meeting did not go well:

Lindsay Ellis is the Regina George of the Internet.

We just saw her get hit by the bus.

skykiii

kiwifarms.net
And at this point the Demo Reel failure is almost a decade old, Doug's spent almost twice as much time being the Critic since then as he had before he retired the first time. I think he's fairly comfortable doing what he's doing, barring the occasional weird shit like the Wall thing. Lindsay on the other hand is scrambling from one project to another to try to find something, anything stable that she thinks is dignified enough.
Ya know, I was just re-watching Transformers and it occurs to me there might be a reason Starscream is her favorite....

Big difference between Lindsay and Starscream though: one of them is actually cool and likable.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
I suspected that something was up because Brittany posted this video where she described how alienated she felt being around Nyk and Lindsay at VidCon. She said that Lindsay views Youtube as a job, is only interested in making money and only wanted to talk about her subscriber count and page views. Despite her reputation for being an SJW Youtuber, Lindsay didn't want to talk about feminism or activism with Brittany at all:
So she's talked about this before. Behind her arrogance and ingratitude, Lindsay's disingenuousness is her worst trait. In YouTuber parlance, she's inauthentic. "I'm just a nobody with no influence who drives a Honda Civic!" when she's embedded like a tick in elitist media/tech social networks, making as much money in a month from paypigs as many make in a year.
0tazp3l4fyu21.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks Contra looks like RazorFist in drag.

Well from right to left I recognize Brittany Simon, Riley Dennis, ?, Lindsay Ellis, ?, ?, ?, QueerKidsStuff Lindsay Amer, Fiona (riley's gf), Contra
Ah, that's where I'd seen her from.

skykiii

kiwifarms.net
And to be honest, Spoony's followers were never as bad as Lindsay's.

Not to powerlevel, but I was on Spoony's forum during its final days, most of them were saying a lot of the same stuff about him that Kiwi Farms does (many openly admitted that they used KF as a news source). You would never see Lindsay's horde being this realistic about their chosen idol.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
And to be honest, Spoony's followers were never as bad as Lindsay's.

Not to powerlevel, but I was on Spoony's forum during its final days, most of them were saying a lot of the same stuff about him that Kiwi Farms does (many openly admitted that they used KF as a news source). You would never see Lindsay's horde being this realistic about their chosen idol.
Yeah, by the end, nobody had any illusions about Spoony's foibles, so much so that Metokur's video was just confirming what most Spoony fans and former fans already knew. But Lindsay still has no shortage of beta orbiters willing to suck her non-existent dick.