TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
I've been skimming her fandom related blogs to see if she's ever mentioned writing a Transformers fanfic which might have been dusted off, but there's not any reference I can find.

But it's a relatively safe bet, as she talks openly about both her love for Bayformers, and her past of writing fanfics...

Oh hang on, didn't she do a Loose Canon for Starscream? Does her book have a Starscream analogue? If so she might have made self-deprecatory joke about her crappy fanfic in the LC?

Erwin Rotten

kiwifarms.net
I'd appreciate reading a recap. I torrented a copy of Axiom's end and honestly it was almost unreadable. Her attempts to put in references to the the fact that the story is indeed taking place in 2007 are really clumsy in particular.
The reference that stood out for me was when Latinx-say tries to play the guitar and they talk about Sk8ter Boi, as if that came out in 2007 instaed of 2002. You'd think it would be Misery Business by Paramore since it actually came out that year, but leave it to Lindsay to mess up on her own research that she said she spent more time on than actually writing the goofy book. It would have also fit better since the entire introduction of the story relates way more to the song Misery Business than Ska8ter Boi, but don't you dare expect Lindsay to use theme or symbolism properly for something silly like pop-culture references since that's too much work for her.

I also threw up in my mouth when they said they had bat phones and then hum the batman theme song. Is it just me or is there an imaginary line betweeen women trying to be funny and women being socially inept? I'm always expecting "golden age Lindsay humor about dick and cum" in the story to peak out of hiding, but it doesn't really appear because for whatever reason she took her alien hentai seriously and wanted to play it straight.

Like, she makes the dad a German Alex Jones and made that boring. HOW?

As for a transformer's fanfic, it's likely she didn't write one because she didn't know how, since her book that she sold is proof she didn't know how to write an alien novel, let alone aliens that are robots who disguise themselves as cars. Or she was simply so embarrassed about her lady-boner for a robot that she kept it hidden from internet eyes and then copy and pasted it with her novel's rough draft and then did a "find and replace" with "Starscream" and replaced it with "Ampersand".

I actually didn't get far enough into the book to notice any Transformer's references(but granted, I never saw the movies). If anyone who was masochistic enough to get that far and notice them could mention what chapters they are in, that would be helpful.

Boston Brand

kiwifarms.net
So dived through what's left of her old blog... sadly, her infamous rant against Ryan Coogler seems to have been taken down before web achieve came though, but there are some gems.
Lindsay Ellis website 2.jpg

Oh Lindsay, if only you knew what Twitter would do to you.
Lindsay Ellis MAGfest.jpg

If anyone ever wants to know the exact moment that TGWTG peaked, here it is. MAGfest 2013, which naturally, Lindsay and her lackeys used to launch Chez Apocalypse. With hindsight, how delightful is it that literally her entire clique burned out, and that she tossed them aside as soon as Chez Apocalypse tanked and jumped on the Breadtube bandwagon.

The funniest thing?
Lindsay Ellis website 1.jpg

Interesting perhaps in the Chinese sense, Lindsay.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Ellis MAGfest.jpg

If anyone ever wants to know the exact moment that TGWTG peaked, here it is. MAGfest 2013, which naturally, Lindsay and her lackeys used to launch Chez Apocalypse. With hindsight, how delightful is it that literally her entire clique burned out, and that she tossed them aside as soon as Chez Apocalypse tanked and jumped on the Breadtube bandwagon.
Looking back, she made a huge deal out of Chez Apocalypse. Back when #CHangeTheChannel was at its peak, some were even saying that Lindsay would seize the things that run Channel awesome once it died so Chez Apocalypse could have a website again.

Lindsay Ellis website 2.jpg

Oh Lindsay, if only you knew what Twitter would do to you.
Even back then, Lindsay was looking for ways to put TGWTG under the bus with her deadline thing.

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net
The reference that stood out for me was when Latinx-say tries to play the guitar and they talk about Sk8ter Boi, as if that came out in 2007 instaed of 2002. You'd think it would be Misery Business by Paramore since it actually came out that year, but leave it to Lindsay to mess up on her own research that she said she spent more time on than actually writing the goofy book. It would have also fit better since the entire introduction of the story relates way more to the song Misery Business than Ska8ter Boi, but don't you dare expect Lindsay to use theme or symbolism properly for something silly like pop-culture references since that's too much work for her.

I also threw up in my mouth when they said they had bat phones and then hum the batman theme song. Is it just me or is there an imaginary line betweeen women trying to be funny and women being socially inept? I'm always expecting "golden age Lindsay humor about dick and cum" in the story to peak out of hiding, but it doesn't really appear because for whatever reason she took her alien hentai seriously and wanted to play it straight.
Is Lindsay a fan of Life is Strange? This book comes off as Life is Strange writing.

NotFatChild

kiwifarms.net
Like, she makes the dad a German Alex Jones and made that boring. HOW?
Alex Jones is an incredible entertainer and someone as boring and one dimensional as lindsey will never be able to replicate his comedic genius even in parody. Name one thing lindsey has done that even comes close to Fentanyl the Communist Chinese Dragon.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
So I was digging around on her archived blog, and I found she had another blog, which was largely the same but had the odd thing she left out of her "main" one
But I reserve the right to say those things that to some are offensive, such as fuck, retarded, sand-nigger (,I reserve this one for the guys I date as a term of endearment. Keeps ‘em on their toes.)

Looking at the snapshots it seems the blog was deleted before 2014.

Then there's this, which is on both but I didn't see before
At one point I was banging out Christian romance novels for spare change! [...] Besides the aforementioned (totally phoned in) Christian romance novels, I’d never really written a female main character before.
Has this come to light before? I wonder if she was doing it for a small imprint, or just banging them onto KDP or CreateSpace? I wonder what penname she used...

The Husbando Collector

Certified professor of malewives
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I was digging around on her archived blog, and I found she had another blog, which was largely the same but had the odd thing she left out of her "main" one
But I reserve the right to say those things that to some are offensive, such as fuck, retarded, sand-nigger (,I reserve this one for the guys I date as a term of endearment. Keeps ‘em on their toes.)

At one point I was banging out Christian romance novels for spare change! [...] Besides the aforementioned (totally phoned in) Christian romance novels, I’d never really written a female main character before.
Has this come to light before? I wonder if she was doing it for a small imprint, or just banging them onto KDP or CreateSpace? I wonder what penname she used...
>But then you look at The Hunger Games, which is much better thought out and better written, there are people, mostly female, still cry out “Mary Sue!”

What in the ever loving fuck is she talking about? I remember when Hunger Games was a huge thing and never once did I hear anyone calling Katniss a Mary Sue, only people bitching about the love triangle (even though the point of it was to criticize manufactured romance and love triangles). If anything, I kept on hearing about how Katniss was so much better than Bella Swann and such a badass strong woman. People were treating this fictional character like she was the second coming of Christ.

ETA:

>There are plenty of people like me who bitch and moan about the underrepresentation of women and minorities in fiction, but when it comes time to put my money where my mouth is, I find myself unable.

And you still are, Lindsay. Especially with your "NYT bestseller" and how your Mary Sue is the totally not at all Bella Swann to the Alien Chicken Man's Edward Cullen. She was so close to self-awareness, but missed the mark by a 100 feet.

Starscreams Cape

Year of the C.H.U.D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Which entry are you seeing the "sand-nigger" in?

Starscreams Cape

Year of the C.H.U.D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Untitled one on the second page
sorry for phoneposting not home atmView attachment 2903883
😂 Well, I think Lindsay the canceler was just perma-canceled. Even if she tries to resurface at some point she used the hard-R. Is there any coming back from that?

This should probably go in the OP.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
What in the ever loving fuck is she talking about? I remember when Hunger Games was a huge thing and never once did I hear anyone calling Katniss a Mary Sue, only people bitching about the love triangle (even though the point of it was to criticize manufactured romance and love triangles). If anything, I kept on hearing about how Katniss was so much better than Bella Swann and such a badass strong woman. People were treating this fictional character like she was the second coming of Christ.
Well, it was a comparison to Bella Swan. Of course she'd be compared better.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
😂 Well, I think Lindsay the canceler was just perma-canceled. Even if she tries to resurface at some point she used the hard-R. Is there any coming back from that?

This should probably go in the OP.
Maybe the section about her dating brown guys could be reworked to talk about how she calls them Sand Niggers in general, and her baby daddy Vindaloo...

I wonder what he subplebbit would think 🤣

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
@Puddleduck what a goldmine. A few more choice snippets:

This is dated June 22, 2011, after filming the 3rd anniversary video with TGWTG. Probably talking about the start of her relationship with Todd. Awww.
LE_archive1.png

Who is Stan? From the blow job post dated April 27, 2011.
LE_archive2.png

The ghost of based Lindsay past
LE_archive3.png

And the creeping rot of wokism
LE_archive4.png

Young. Indian. Dudes.
LE_archive5.png

Based Lindsay vs Current Lindsay wrt the Rape Rap
LE_archive6.png

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Who is Stan? From the blow job post dated April 27, 2011.
View attachment 2904739
Dan Rizzo, AKA That Aussie Guy, who was in the first Anniversary Special and was apparently kind of a dick. When they were filming Spooning with Spoony, he apparently tried to get Spoony to stop so they could have lunch together and couldn't understand why Noah would want to lie in bed with girls. I think he also brought his dad with him because he was scared of being in a different country.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Dan Rizzo, AKA That Aussie Guy, who was in the first Anniversary Special and was apparently kind of a dick. When they were filming Spooning with Spoony, he apparently tried to get Spoony to stop so they could have lunch together and couldn't understand why Noah would want to lie in bed with girls. I think he also brought his dad with him because he was scared of being in a different country.
Damn. No wonder Lindsay tried to paint herself and her circle as the smart intellectuals of the site.