TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

indigoisviolet

kiwifarms.net
Not to be morbid but do we know she's even alive? Judging by her blog she's been in dark places before, and has made attempts ...

For reals though, her less-than-woke past seems to be as much of a problem as her present, and if my uncovering of the treasure trove of a blog was the reason she did something stupid, I'd feel horrible :(

There no grift in topping herself, mate.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Not to be morbid but do we know she's even alive? Judging by her blog she's been in dark places before, and has made attempts ...

For reals though, her less-than-woke past seems to be as much of a problem as her present, and if my uncovering of the treasure trove of a blog was the reason she did something stupid, I'd feel horrible :(

I can't seem to quote rn (have I incurred the wrath of Null? oh no) but @Puddleduck this is not on you in any way shape or form. She's not dead because if she was, her friends would be martyring her online immediately and they all seem just fine, or as fine as pop culture obsessed neurodivergent alphabet creatives can be. It would not be at all surprising though if she's taking an extended stay on a locked ward to detox and recalibrate. Those sympathy Patreonbux may well be going to a recovery resort.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
The Mary Sue's most defining power isn't her beauty, her charm, or how large a harem of big strong men she has who are willing to do her bidding; it's how the logic and laws of the universe bend to her whims. In this case, that's right, there IS no reason for Cora to be the center of the universe... but she is, and not because of anything she does but because the universe has bent around her gravitational pull.
In a Kaiju film, her name would be Kenny and she would wear disturbing short pants.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay having a 'tism attraction to Starscream is fitting since they're are both chronic backstabbing bitches.
In one of the shows, didn't Megatron hand Starscream the leadership role in the middle of a fight just to watch him flounder, in a sort of "Sword of Damocles" lesson? Because Lindsay's throwing in with the woke and then getting eaten by them should prompt some self-reflection in that vein.

Erwin Rotten

kiwifarms.net
I still think Lindsay could kill herself someday (not that I would wish that upon her). She has several risk factors: previous attempts, substance abuse, mental illness, approaching middle age. Even her goodbye letter reads like a suicide note.

That's the weird thing about narcissists. They are the last people to kill themselves on purpose, but they are highly likely to do it with an accidental death through risky behavior.

Think David Carradine in a Batman outfit.

The reason for this is because they have so much ego that they think killing themselves is the biggest sin of all, it would turn off the global movie that stars them and that would mean the world would suffer from their disappearance.

But then the entire time they will perform self destructive behavior in order to "live life to the fullest", which in Lindsay's case is for her to drink beer, eat junk food, and ignore her soy boy husband.

So if anything, Lindsay could kill herself with her lifestyle, but not because she's depressed or whatever. And honestly, I don't think she's depressed in the clinical terms of it. Depression requires a lot of stuff she doesn't have, unless she's a covert narcissist, which I'm certain she's more of an overt one.

The difference is that the covert one would tell people to go away and leave them alone while the overt one would pretend they care about the "little people" and Lindsay is too much of a Hollywood type to be covert like that.

I could be wrong since she tends to be that kind of person who sticks to solitude, but it also doesn't seem like that outside of the Raya Twitter circle of events.

I also agree that her Patreon letter sounds like a suicide note. But that's just part of the manipulation. She didn't learn how to write to be a good writer, she learned how to write by emotionally manipulating people. As we can see from the Patreon boost, it worked, because her fans are sympathetic cucks who think she deserves the money, not realizing they are only doing it because they think she's a poor defenseless white woman who was bullied by evil people... Who are literally them but more trans and CRT oriented.

Progressives are weird because now we have the super radicals who are going to be either highly political for economics or super political for race or super political for sex/sexuality, and this is because they all stem from the same Marxian source of critical theory, which says there's an oppressor and an oppressed, and each one just claims their group is the oppressed one.

It's no surprise Lindsay adopted the feminist one and the LGBT one(making her a 4th wave feminist for easy reference) but she only adopted part of CRT(critical race theory) because she's not willing to play the word games that people like Jangles does. In other words, she's breadtuber for her stuff that she cares about, but she ignores the CRT one when it's inconvenient.

I'm sure most of her fans are just liberal and not progressive, because that's how Lindsay started as, but this change to be further left ended up giving her wiggle room to make herself look more virtuous when in reality she's speaking from two sides of her mouth.

In her Mask Off video she's like "I'm racist but so are you", and that's not how CRT works because she didn't say only her and her white species is racist because they are white.

If you look at any of the tweets in the video, you be like "what are these crazy people even saying", but if you understand they are coming from a crt perspective, then you'll understand how they got to conclusions like "this raya tweet is justifying the female genocide in China or whatever".

It's not that she actually did, but using CRT and CFT (critical feminist theory) the accuser can make the connection and be valid, because both of them are that bad faith in how they let people demonize others.

I could explain more into it if anyone wants, but to make a comparison, it's the same thing as a right winger saying all religious movies look alike and then we have some bible thumpers claim that person is a heretic who should be burned at the stake for witchcraft.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net

Because Elisa would immediately set up a Gofundme for "her brother" and then pocket all the cash after they dump Lindsay in the cheapest coffin possible.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I still think Lindsay could kill herself someday (not that I would wish that upon her). She has several risk factors: previous attempts, substance abuse, mental illness, approaching middle age. Even her goodbye letter reads like a suicide note.
Possible but not probable. Her previous attempts was when she was unmarried. The ultimate backup plan is to just live off of her husband, who would make enough as an engineer to support a womanchild like Lindsay. That makes her a lousy breadtube feminist but they’re all rabid hypocrites anyway so I don’t think that’ll matter.

Fortunately for Boozy Lindsay, her simps are extremely pathetic and it will take them a long time before they start to move on. She’s got at least a couple more years where she can still get six figures for literally producing nothing. Especially since she fired her “staff.” Even longer if she half asses some YouTube videos about safe Disney properties. Even with her exaggerated stories of shitting blood, Lindsay is playing life on the easiest mode possible currently.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did she shit her liver out yet?
Sorta? They're more like the Al-Qaeda, since they want to exterminate humanity for being filthy infidels that go against their holy book; however they aren't interested in just blowing up our planet since their ultimate goal for Earth is identical to Lebensborn - use the planet's resources and land to help repopulate their race.
I wouldn't even give her this much credit, they're the fucking Decepticons.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ultimate backup plan is to just live off of her husband, who would make enough as an engineer to support a womanchild like Lindsay.
The husband was already fired once by SpaceX. Engineering is a more nebulous profession than being say an Accountant or lawyer, a degree doesn't neccesarily walk you into a job.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
The husband was already fired once by SpaceX. Engineering is a more nebulous profession than being say an Accountant or lawyer, a degree doesn't neccesarily walk you into a job.
Lindsay mentioned she watches airplane disaster youtube videos by Plainly Difficult and similar creators because it helps her understand more about her husband's work, so he probably has an aerospace engineering degree and no shortage of job opportunities around LA if he's not a complete idiot, even with a firing from a notoriously high stress company on his record. Still may not make enough to keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed via paypigs. Might can get a discount on boxwine by the pallet load?

Last edited:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
He didn’t get fired from SpaceX, he quit. Engineers in the tech sector, especially startups, bounce around all over, especially since they often have grueling hours or the firms just go bust or have feast and famine periods where they rapidly expand or contract. There is no reason to believe he is unemployed now.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay mentioned she watches airplane disaster youtube videos by Plainly Difficult and similar creators because it helps her understand more about her husband's work, so he probably has an aerospace engineering degree and no shortage of job opportunities around LA if he's not a complete idiot, even with a firing from a notoriously high stress company on his record. Still may not make enough to keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed via paypigs. Might can get a discount on boxwine by the pallet load?
I mean, he married Lindsay, so that's one big strike against him.

Common Shadow

kiwifarms.net
If she killed herself, that would confirm coward status and her ego would never allow that. That being said, I want her to stick around just to see her "career" completely collapse OR try to release another ill-fated book and see THAT fail catastrophically as well to further turn the wheel on her mental rack stretching her sanity to an almost breaking point, if it isn't like that already, but I think the booze numbs her.