TGWTG Nostalgia Chick / Lindsay Ellis / TheDudette - aka Hotdogs in face girl

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay made a comment on Princess Weekes' video about Amber Heard (from Lindsay's subreddit)

LE_PW_triggered.jpg
because everything is somehow about Lindsay. Weekes, Sarah Z, Todd, they're all going in on being pro-Amber Heard. Kudos to whoever took the screenshot though, their pause game is flawless.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can see this how their revulsion of white families or trying to appeal minorities that "hey guys I be white but at least I'm not racists like those hateful white people".
people of color tend to not even like this response and just eyeroll at it.
Lindsay made a comment on Princess Weekes' video about Amber Heard (from Lindsay's subreddit)

View attachment 3308552
because everything is somehow about Lindsay. Weekes, Sarah Z, Todd, they're all going in on being pro-Amber Heard. Kudos to whoever took the screenshot though, their pause game is flawless.
Is this bitch really trying to compare physical abuse and shitting in a bed to being cancelled online or making a public deal about her own abortion?

Erwin Rotten

kiwifarms.net
I think Lindsay was just making Cora like Shia Laboeuf from the Michael Bay Transformers movie. He is nothing special, he's only involved because of the glasses he had that's needed for the plot while his girlfriend Michaela Bayes actually has skill and knowledge involving cars. Fucking hell, her books really are Transformers fanfiction. Why would you make your main character lame, whiny, and useless on purpose just so you can copy Michael Bay?

I 100% can see her watching the part in the second movie where Shia goes to college and she felt the lightbulb moment to have her bean-sona go to college and then that's when she later had to change it to be about when Cora is going to work because the publisher didn't like how she wrote her college student as a whiny teenager who's doing movie reviews.

It's fine if she wanted her protagonist to be passive and not really invovled in the story and more like a "human camera" that keeps track of the events. It's like making something like The Great Gatsby, it can work. But the way she did it was where we only follow this human camera, we are focused on this human camera, the human camera is told to us to be the medium between the aliens and humans because she's the chosen one, and then somehow we're supposed to care about her relationships instead of the new introduction of alien stuff. It's like she tried to copy Michael Bay but couldn't even do that right.

I get into that kind of stuff in my new analysis video about the first chapter, and I don't even know if I have to tackle any other chapters because every major issue begins at the start and remains even into the second book. But I'm not sure if I have the dedication like @Cobalt-60 has to get into the second book in any depth other than understanding the story doesn't get any better and only gets more messy.

What really shocks me is how the people in her subreddit pretend they know what a story is all about or that they are the same type of movie reviewer as Lindsay, but then they turn around and try to justify enjoying her terrible writing when everything contradicts everything Lindsay was talking about in her 3 act story structure video. This kind of seperation from reality can only be done with a mixture of feminist film theory, woke politics, and sensitivity readers telling Lindsay to be more racist and more sexist but only in the way they want her to.
I know we all always joke about how dumb she is, but this is advanced dumbness. It's where she would have been more competent if she was simply less brainwashed and actually accepted things for what they are instead of trying to demonize simple things like "a good opening" or "an actual romance" or "describing what the setting looks like".

This is why it's always funny to watch her Q&A moments where she tried to justify her not benig anywhere related to Cora by saying Cora is latinx and she isn't. She spent years putting in this self insert that acts, thinks, and has a life so close to Lindsay's, but she thinks people won't notice because she adds "a bit o' color" to the mix.

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw Law Blog

You don't need double talk, you need Bob Loblaw
kiwifarms.net
wow, Lindsay's as narcissistic as heard to make it all about her...but LOL at even trying to equate the situation at all.

some of the comments in the video itself though...

Lexie Talionis 3 days ago
I was a Depp fan. I didn't even enjoy Amber's acting--or notice her in particular. But when everyone began talking about this, I looked into it. And reading through Depp's texts alone was enough to show what kind of man he was. Entitled. Misogynistic. Aggressive. And very hateful and bitter when not getting his way. I'm so sad not to see men coming out and denouncing him for these things alone. And from there it only gets worse.

Scarlet's Letter 9 days ago (edited)
What worries me as an attorney is that any jury/ judge in this case is as terrified to rule against him as most influencers are to speak out against him. That isn't how our justice system should work.

Depp's case is quite poor, from a legal standpoint, as any objective attorney will agree. The case shouldn't have been brought, at least not against Heard. And then, it should've been dismissed. He's not even suing the PUBLISHER that profited from the article. Furthermore, this is a civil case for money, so even if you believe Depp that Heard knowingly lied with malicious intent, he still has to prove actual damages caused by her statements, and he hasn't done that. His reputation had been negative for the past decade, not because of Heard, but because he was habitually late and intoxicated at public events and every movie he was hired for. Nevertheless, in such a public, highly-charged case, you can't blame jurors for being afraid to rule against him

these women are fucking nuts

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3308552
I know that Amber has a fuckton of astroturfed media she hired, but it's amazing that YouTubers would protect her for free solely based on the fact that "If those chuds are against her she must be innocent, even if other woman said they were abused by her".

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
I know that Amber has a fuckton of astroturfed media she hired, but it's amazing that YouTubers would protect her for free solely based on the fact that "If those chuds are against her she must be innocent, even if other woman said they were abused by her".
Not to politisperg too much, but there's a certain type of progressive who is entirely reactionary as their whole brand. They hide behind "empathy, inclusion and kindness" but don't actually give a fuck about anything but sticking it to the chuds. Notably, a lot of these progressives decided to ignore the Uyghur genocide because some Republicans spoke against it. So while Lindsay and Princess and the rest of these brave keyboard warriors will stan a woman with a track record of domestic violence, they'll completely ignore actual atrocities.

Last edited:

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
It's a weird kind of incompetence where she's physically unable to read things properly because her "lens" is so damn warped from her ideology. I think I've said this before, but not about her terrible Death of the Author takes.

What made it so much worse in the video is that she claimed JK can't be an author who's "dead" because she's transphobic and alive while Tolkien can be dead despite her believing he's a racist.

So, to Lindsay... "Transphobia" at the length of JK's is worse than the "racism" of old "orcs are negro scum" white male Tolkien.

And no, I don't believe Tolkien was a racist in the slightest, he was just a dude who loved European mythology during the early 1900s. But people like Lindsay try every mental trick in the book to claim he's literally Hitler, but then somehow the trans get more support from Lindsay.

Sometimes I feel bad for these progressives because they start shitting blood trying to think of what group to put in the spotlight and what works to demonize. She didn't like blacks enough to put them in front of the transes, and maybe she liked Lord of the Rings more so she didn't want to get attacked for getting caught fingering herself to Aryan elf hentai.

But, then again, she did call herself racist for being a white woman from Tennessee, so at least she used her racism to throw unrelated white people under the bus in the name of genetic stereotypes.
Oh we know there's a little racism in Lindsay. She's just thankful the world can't hear her thoughts everytime she sees a Creed or Black Panther poster.

The Husbando Collector

Certified professor of malewives
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or if said woman goes against the narrative
And if she does go against the narrative make sure to use sexist double speak to direct her back into the woke light! Because it's not like women are allowed to have their own opinions because she has a different POV, it's because she's trying to be a pick-me and not-like-other-girls, since women are stupid and if they go against the narrative it must be because she wants male attention!

Zyklon Ben's Poison Pen

You Get What You Fucking Deserve
kiwifarms.net
Not to politisperg too much, but there's a certain type of progressive who is entirely reactionary as their whole brand. They hide behind "empathy, inclusion and kindness" but don't actually give a fuck about anything but sticking it to the chuds. Notably, a lot of these progressives decided to ignore the Uyghur genocide because some Republicans spoke against it. So while Lindsay and Princess and the rest of these brave keyboard warriors will stan a woman with a track record of domestic violence, they'll completely ignore actual atrocities.
Its just another form of "vote blue, no matter who". Defend X, no matter Y.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay still stans for Zoe Quinn who weaponized the #MeToo into bullying an already isolated and mentally ill man into suicide. Like a lot of California brand progressives they'll proudly talk about "empathy, inclusion and kindness" whilst never actually practicing any of those stated values. I particularly hate the use of the word "empathy", as I've noticed people who so often use it as a self described value don't actually fucking have it.