TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

seargentkabukiman

nypd
kiwifarms.net
Not saying Holly isn't shit, but the thing about ashes is they don't all have to go to the same place, and when you create someone there are a lot of ashes.
I sincerely doubt his familly would let her keep the ashes considering she found out about his death a month after it happened. specially enough to fill an urn and to to make a cremation pendant ( which in some cases takes 8-10 weeks to make and a big part of the ashes )
https://www.cremationsolutions.com/cremation-jewelry-for-ashes
she could have gone for a cheap one tho, still, i dont think she really got anything.

seargentkabukiman

nypd
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Phelan still with Allison? She seems alright.
She is just a beard, phelan is ultra gay.
consider the following:
-they have been together for atleast 8 years and neither of them plan to move to the same country.
-Phelan would rather spend his money on toys than on going to see her.
-Alison moved to Champagne (1 hour away from brad and springfield) instead of going to canada, and it couldnt be because of CA because she had been kicked out already
-when Allison first moved in she would spend literally every day with Brad
-Phelans content in general.
-most of their crossovers lately include another dude.(usually on her place)

Last edited:

Magnum Dong

whoops i dropped my monster condom
kiwifarms.net
Given the obsessive nature of the CA fanbase, I don't know why anybody putting their work on that site (way back a month ago when they had multiple contributors) would want to open up their personal life to that level of scrutiny by putting their spouse in their videos.
Thinking beyond spouses, the fact that Brad has incorporated nearly his entire friend group into his video content, plus the candidness with which they sometimes namedrop like the exact movie theaters they attend during Midnight Screenings and other shit like "oh this fast food joint is x minutes from my house" in Brad Tries, has always been fairly weird and unsettling to me. Like, the sheer lack of fucks given about putting his own/his friends' lives on blast like that, given the CA fanbase, is kind of astounding. It's a wonder there haven't been any high profile stories about him getting stalked or something.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thinking beyond spouses, the fact that Brad has incorporated nearly his entire friend group into his video content, plus the candidness with which they sometimes namedrop like the exact movie theaters they attend during Midnight Screenings and other shit like "oh this fast food joint is x minutes from my house" in Brad Tries, has always been fairly weird and unsettling to me. Like, the sheer lack of fucks given about putting his own/his friends' lives on blast like that, given the CA fanbase, is kind of astounding. It's a wonder there haven't been any high profile stories about him getting stalked or something.
I know Spoony got some visitors to his house and he called his brother on them. Brad probably chops the bodies up and uses them as wall insulation. :P

The Shadow

Talk to the Hand
kiwifarms.net
She is just a beard, phelan is ultra gay.
consider the following:
-they have been together for atleast 8 years and neither of them plan to move to the same country.
-Phelan would rather spend his money on toys than on going to see her.
-Alison moved to Champagne (1 hour away from brad and springfield) instead of going to canada, and it couldnt be because of CA because she had been kicked out already
-when Allison first moved in she would spend literally every day with Brad
-Phelans content in general.
-most of their crossovers lately include another dude.(usually on her place)
Eh, there are possible explanations for most of these. Not wanting to go through immgration (Canada's is pretty stringent, especially if your career isn't useful to the economy or public good), Alison being a frigid bitch...there are lots of possibilities. I don't find anything too stereotypically gay about Phelan. If he is, that's his business.

I can understand not wanting to struggle with trying to get it up while Alison's resting bitch face was looking at me, though.

>Implying state borders are any obstacle to Miles "Juan Less Mexican" Antwiler.
On a serious note I hope Miles is enjoying the break from his brother's shit. On a less serious note:
Miles "Make Mexico Pay for It" Antwiler
Miles "Brown is Going Down" Antwiler
Miles "The Pence of the Border Fence" Antwiler

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
sn't Phelan still with Allison? She seems alright.
She played a big part in Spoony's firing by being triggered by a month old post. She freaked out over fan re-uploads of her stuff. She probably was fucking with Phelous while being in relationship with other guy from TGWTG, just because he didn't want to deal with her early"Change the Channel" bullshit. After they've broken up, he left, but she didn't.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Brad probably realizes that most of CA's viewership doesn't have their driver's licenses.

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
She played a big part in Spoony's firing by being triggered by a month old post. She freaked out over fan re-uploads of her stuff. She probably was fucking with Phelous while being in relationship with other guy from TGWTG, just because he didn't want to deal with her early"Change the Channel" bullshit. After they've broken up, he left, but she didn't.
Also, an established history of drama if what the Reviewtopia guys have alluded to is anything to go by. She's awfully happy about reaching 40,000 subs recently despite it being as a result of all this drama, in comparison to Marzgurl who said she didn't want to reach a recent milestone for the same reason.

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I suspect it is just they have no actual idea just what kind of insanely stupid risk they are taking. They started in the cavalier days of the early internet video scene when it was just creeks with webcams oversharing and the only consequence was other people on the internet laughing at them. The concept of personal and family security is just not in their mindset. They live in the most boring place on earth, what could possibly happen to them? Somehow all the stories of swatting and stalking just breeze over their heads. Like I said a few pages back, there is nobody involved in Channel Awesome that is not autistic, Brad included. It’s just that their psychotic behaviors and lack of common sense all show up in different ways.

Magnum Dong

whoops i dropped my monster condom
kiwifarms.net
Brad probably realizes that most of CA's viewership doesn't have their driver's licenses.
You joke, but I'd honestly be pretty interested in getting a hold of demographic information about the fanbases of all the (current + former) CA contributors and identifying common trends like age/gender/etc.

I always got the impression, for example, that Brad's viewership skewed oldest - or at least most jaded. At least in my experience it seems fairly common to encounter fans whose interest in CA evolved from "I only watch Doug" to "I've grown out of Doug, I watch Lindsay and co. for Real Analysis™" to "Everyone sucks but Brad, actually". So it'd be neat to learn how true to life that impression is.

If y'all will play along with this, I'd love to hear your evolving tastes in contributors plus very basic info about yourself, but I also totally understand if that feels like self-doxxing.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino