• If you stop by, there's a bucket of pizza rolls in the corner of the room next to the mop.

TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et alThe Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Feline Darkmage, Mar 15, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Kiwi art project.jpg

The horror...

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. As if anyone was buying that in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Lets be honest, other than Brad the based coke man and Larry the dumpster fire aficionado everyone came out of CTC worse off. Now that the dust has settled people are coming back on Lupa and Lindsay's mean girls club and saying "wait a minute, you guys knew how long"? I think a lot of it was news to Doug's exceptional fans, but most of them seem to be exceptional sjws, we all know they love to turn on their own

Iron Liz will probably be ok too, but she had already basically jumped ship for the Jim and Ralph crowd where people just want to see the dumpster fire burn. People like linkara and Joe who have huge external fan groups probably aren't effected either but I think the CTC document is boomeranging pretty hard on the main movers behind it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #7783 waffle, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:58 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:11 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh no, there are people involved with CA. Doug has his actors and those guys who make the top five lists.

In fact I would go so far as to say that the spergs leaving CA is actually an IMPROVEMENT. The Chicago crew generally come off as more normal than people like... say, Linkara, who have entire threads dedicated to them.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. It's hard to not be more normal than Lovehog.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
  6. erod lupa linkara.JPG

...is he still going on about that?

Also: Why always that facial expression?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Hatoful Dandy

Hatoful Dandy Minstrel of Sorrow

kiwifarms.net
  7. Even after reading this thread I still have no idea who ERod is.

• Agree Agree x 11
    FatFuckFrank

FatFuckFrank Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on till I die?

kiwifarms.net
  8. Literally who?
    But that soyboy smile perfectly distracts from Allison's goofy overbite grin.
    Also, damn, she got old.

• Agree Agree x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus May contain nuts.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. It's true what they say:

main-qimg-08705ad0e45ab4edc6f6d8950f5675ac.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Hatoful Dandy

kiwifarms.net
  10. Da fuck is E-Rod?

I know I joked that for a time, CA would take anyone with a webcam (probably still would, who knows?), but seriously, the fuck is that guy?

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. He's also known as Blockbuster Buster. Even CA fans don't like him very much, at least not back when I still used the site.

Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Huh, you're a queer fellow!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I find it funny how Erod calls anyone pretentious when his entire series is about how he is the chosen one and the voice of all fanboys.

• Like Like x 6
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  13. Kinda funny but mostly sad that Allison already looks middle-aged since she hasn't even hit 30 yet. Oof.

Magnum Dong

Magnum Dong whoops i dropped my monster condom

kiwifarms.net
  14. She's not even 30?!‽? WHAT?!‽

I know people closer to 40 that look younger than her.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Just turned/turning 29. She tweeted that along with the fact she's been doing this for 10 years.

Hatoful Dandy

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Muppet Christmas Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
  17. "Multi-Million dollar website." Uh, huh. Fucking sure it was.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Holy shit, I guess I've always thought Lupa was like 10 years older than she actually is. Isn't she always broke as shit? Her age makes that and her general immaturity a little less embarrassing at least.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I can't stand his tone of voice in those kinda reviews, he sounds pretentious while spouting off shit he read off wikipedia or tv tropes or the roger ebert website

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Tron: Deadly Dicks

Tron: Deadly Dicks *notices ur beam*

kiwifarms.net
  20. I'm pretty sure he does all three

• Agree Agree x 3
    FatFuckFrank

FatFuckFrank Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on till I die?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.