TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I wonder where her desire to be an actress came from if she has barely seen any movies.
Like, I saw Bakshi's LOTR and a short cartoon I can't even remember the name of where the fairy king's shadow became sentient and they got a human boy to help beat it, and there was a goblin thing with a candle on his hat ... anyway, both of these made me want to be an animator and writer, and if I hadn't have seen them then that desire might not have grown. If she's barely seen anything, where did her desire come from?
Does she want to be an actress? I know Malcolm at least does VA stuff and I think someone mentioned him doing commercial stuff before. He at least has some loftier plans. It always seemed like Tamara was happy just being a skit monkey/YouTube reacter/Twitter sperger.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

Roadkill Pope

kiwifarms.net
I wonder where her desire to be an actress came from if she has barely seen any movies.
Like, I saw Bakshi's LOTR and a short cartoon I can't even remember the name of where the fairy king's shadow became sentient and they got a human boy to help beat it, and there was a goblin thing with a candle on his hat ... anyway, both of these made me want to be an animator and writer, and if I hadn't have seen them then that desire might not have grown. If she's barely seen anything, where did her desire come from?
Maybe she just wants to be rich and famous. I mean, she'd be in the exact wrong place to do it if that's what her goal is, but maybe.

iafiv

kiwifarms.net
What NC ripoffs exist?I don't seem to recall that many.While certain influences exist from what i noticed the vast majority of internet movie critics actually steer away from the Doug style of hammy presentation combined with dumb jokes.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm 90% sure this woman has never seen a film in her life
At some point we are going to see her reacting to her old nostalgia critic episodes for the first time, further shattering our twisted reality and causing Sarah Palin to become president after wedding Ivanka Trump to own da libz as the first female and first lesbian president

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino