TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

The Pink Panther

The Jewelry From Another Toolery
kiwifarms.net
Bobsheaux, at least, is reasonably endearing and funny. He also knows his stuff when it comes to animation. He's also probably a furry given his fascination with the Alpha And Omega series, but nobody's perfect.
He's only SLIGHTLY funnier than the Critic. He conducts himself better...but, he's still a ripoff.

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net
Honestly it's still amazing to see how many people leeeched off Doug's style back when the reviewer bubble on Youtube prioritized angry screaming. Thank Christ the pendulum shifted mostly more over to analysis stuff like Raycevick and Mandalore Gaming.
Furthermore like them or not, but YMS/Ralph the Movie Maker also made comedic reviews where they don't have to rely on autistic screeching

The Pink Panther

The Jewelry From Another Toolery
kiwifarms.net

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

A reminder that Doug takes no personal responsibility when reviewing something, not paying attention to movies or otherwise . He obviously didn't do proper research into this hotel before choosing to stay there but "Vienna's hotel standards" are obviously the culprit despite only ever staying at one hotel there.
Doug is the ugliest American.

"You won't believe this... I got a noise complaint!" Fucking baffling...

Inigo

kiwifarms.net
Let's be real here. The new Chicago crew (Walter and them) are considerably less autistic than the original group. Personally I think them a massive improvement.

To be honest I think the real death knell for the group as a whole was the death of Blip. Without that partnership, everyone had to migrate to YouTube and suddenly TGTWG wasn't as tight knit as it once was.

I expect Doug to continue expanding the Chicago crew with new (Relatively normal) people who will eventually take over for him once he retires.

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
I expect Doug to continue expanding the Chicago crew with new (Relatively normal) people who will eventually take over for him once he retires.
Oh lord, will he do another ridiculous send off to the Nostalgia Critic when that happens? It might be more pathetic than the one from To Boldly Flee.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Oh lord, will he do another ridiculous send off to the Nostalgia Critic when that happens? It might be more pathetic than the one from To Boldly Flee.
If it weren't for the Demo Reel finale (in which the Nostalgia Critic is brought back under the guise of Doug being inspired to do so after watching the nearly forgotten The Odd Life of Timothy Green), To Boldly Flee is the most annoyingly self indulgent bullshit to bear the Channel Awesome logo. And the fact that they almost immediately brought back the old show makes it ring more hollow than Jay Leno's last Tonight Show in 2009.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it weren't for the Demo Reel finale (in which the Nostalgia Critic is brought back under the guise of Doug being inspired to do so after watching the nearly forgotten The Odd Life of Timothy Green), To Boldly Flee is the most annoyingly self indulgent bullshit to bear the Channel Awesome logo. And the fact that they almost immediately brought back the old show makes it ring more hollow than Jay Leno's last Tonight Show in 2009.
To make it truly complete he needs to give Walter the website, then change his mind and take it back.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino