TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Well, at least this channel is open about taking the piss out of Doug...unlike MisAnthroPony who seems to be on a crusade to tell people how awful he and his company is because CA hasn't been driven off the Internet and the company hasn't folded and burnt down to be built up again from the ex-producers returning from their exodus.

Also, that thumbnail is ugly.

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
At this point I’d pay him out of my own pocket to get these nasty things he calls teeth taken care of by a proper dentist. Why does he keep making that stupid face and highlighting his disgusting maw?

Also I just noticed he’s going really grey in the goatee. Which makes him reviewing the Kim Possible live action movie all that more sad.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
At this point I’d pay him out of my own pocket to get these nasty things he calls teeth taken care of by a proper dentist. Why does he keep making that stupid face and highlighting his disgusting maw?
No, he needs to see a psychiatrist! A man who watches nothing but television and movies for children has some screws lose!

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
No, he needs to see a psychiatrist! A man who watches nothing but television and movies for children has some screws lose!
Allso, Full renovations of teeth seldom looks better unless the teeth are really rotten. Its not a perfect set of teeth he has got but it would look even worse if he did a Boogie!
Boogie sure was not a pretty man with his old teeth....but jeezuz F christ he sure dont look better now haha.

Perfect white perfectly lined up teeth always looks fake and obvious fake teeth are far worse in my humble opinion than a set thats a bit yellow and torned over the years.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Allso, Full renovations of teeth seldom looks better unless the teeth are really rotten. Its not a perfect set of teeth he has got but it would look even worse if he did a Boogie!
Boogie sure was not a pretty man with his old teeth....but jeezuz F christ he sure dont look better now haha.

Perfect white perfectly lined up teeth always looks fake and obvious fake teeth are far worse in my humble opinion than a set thats a bit yellow and torned over the years.
Yeah they look unsettling, it's too perfect, it's unnatural and I think it's pretty obvious you got it done too

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
Not that I’m aware of. Is he even worthy of one?
No. He's a fucking brony wimp. He got into drama before with the "brony analyst" community because he shat on nearly ever reviewer in it and he "apologized".

Now he just spends his days watching and "reviewing" MLP and taking a shot at Doug every once in a while. Pathetic. His voice is probably one of the worst on Youtube. You could here the blatant smugness in his voice everytime you listen to him speak. And he has a relatively punchable face too:

Shove this degenerate horsefucker autist in a locker. Random degenerates that don't sperg out that much don't need threads, but he's definitely worthy of being made fun of in some capacity.

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Urgh, just why.
Simple. The window of nostalgia has changed. Nowadays, western animation nostalgia is things known to kids born in the 2000s or stuff like Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Korra, and the DuckTales reboot that appeals to kids who watched shows like that back in elementary school who now have social media accounts, are at least in college, and are versed in the ways of the internet.

AnalGlass

kiwifarms.net
Well, at least this channel is open about taking the piss out of Doug...unlike MisAnthroPony who seems to be on a crusade to tell people how awful he and his company is because CA hasn't been driven off the Internet and the company hasn't folded and burnt down to be built up again from the ex-producers returning from their exodus.

Also, that thumbnail is ugly.
I don't think I want a closet pedo telling me about how Doug needs to leave the internet.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino