TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

The Pink Panther

Scared Pink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965615View attachment 965616

I'm not entirely sure this is completely Doug's doing. Let's not forget Barney Walker's performance as Rachel from an earlier video.

View attachment 965617View attachment 965619View attachment 965624View attachment 965625

Maybe his father just started dressing in drag regularly anyways and Doug made lemonade out of lemons. "You were just asking me how could we fill two female roles if we just have Tamara to work with. Problem solved. Anyways, I need to write the next NC so could you take Dad out bra shopping, Rob?"
Of course, the military vet would be keen to dress in drag.

What other sources of finding women would there even be while you're stuck at a camp?

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course, the military vet would be keen to dress in drag.

What other sources of finding women would there even be while you're stuck at a camp?
Ed Wood at least had passion and gumption. If the most worthwhile thing I gave to the world were Doug and Rob Walker, I'd spend every night at the VFW drinking with all the alkie vets.

Icarus B. Nezzer

kiwifarms.net
Remember the Scooby-Doo review? When he ended the show the first time? Wasn’t there some sort of monologue where he ranted about doing this every single week?
Even better: The rant was about NC being forever friendless and unable to contribute anything meaningful to the world because of his dead-end job. Becomes more true to life every year.

Shazamtrios

Nah, just seeing if you were paying attention.
kiwifarms.net
1570691508147.png

Does Channel Awesome pay Malcolm salary to look ridiculous or does he choose to? Because WHAT IS THAT HAIRSTYLE?
I also watched the review so you didn't have to and I just have to say, it's pretty rich coming from Doug that the budget and effects of IT Chapter 2 were bad when... his budget and effects still seem pretty bad.
I've never liked Doug or anyone on Channel Awesome, so I don't know if the budget and effects have increased for this review but apparently this review was shown in a movie theater.
... I would have asked for a refund, if I were a fan who bothered to go.

Ten2Nine

kiwifarms.net
Remember the Scooby-Doo review? When he ended the show the first time? Wasn’t there some sort of monologue where he ranted about doing this every single week?

It sounds like Doug finally got to let loose the negative feelings he had towards Nostalgia Critic that must have been building up for some time. The only reason he allowed himself to tap into that river of bile was that he knew then that he was done with Nostalgia Critic forever and the bright future of "Demo Reel" was ahead of him. Doug wouldn't say anything even remotely like this now:

"Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don' ha-what the fuck am I doing? No, really...what the fuck am I doing? I'll tell you what I'm doing. Scooby-Doo the douche-horse movie! Yeah, here's what I think of the movie, it fucking sucks! The end! No, no, no, no...I wouldn't do that to you but at the same time...is this it? I-Is this really life? No! This isn't life! This isn't anything even representing life!

m6VkfwkXvJMhd.jpgSCjVcdHHb84hd.jpgWDFKG06ofpYhd.jpg

But it's life for me. It's pretty pathetic but it's all I got! I know what you're say, "Wow that's pretty sad." Well you know what, yeah, it is pretty fucking sad. I don't get to go out and hang with friends, I don't even have any friends! I have nobody to contribute anything to, I have nobody to talk to or bounce things off of, you know? It's not like, "Hey, what did you think of that?" "I'll tell you what I think of this.", no! It's just me bitching and moaning like I always do! And some would say, "Well that's a pretty sad existence!" well yeah, it is a pretty sad existence just sitting here and watching Scooby fucking Doo!

-JAG1bK30Tchd.jpgDbYe6U9Dljkhd.jpgJqyBIhmbuh0hd.jpg

I mean for god's sakes! I've never done anything! I've never done anything to make someone's life better! Or-or-or-or-or-or gone and play a game with somebody! I would love to play a game with somebody! Wouldn't it be great? I mean, somebody is just like, "Oh hey why don't you come over any play this game with us?" What game?" "Punch easy." I don't know what the fuck people are playing but you know what? It would be nice!

HDxPgIvBwlYhd.jpg7AmVkXujCichd.jpgWaCGz8vUBvIhd.jpg

It would be nice to be invited! I-I have never even gone out to a...bar with somebody! Hang with some friends! I've never gone to...a strip club. Okay, I've gone to a couple strip clubs but I've never gone with anybody! I've never been there and actually been like...again, not with people. But still, you know what? It'd be nice! It'd be nice just one day to go somewhere, where somebody is having a good time and somebody just says out of nowhere, "Hey, you know what? That guy was okay. Not great but he was okay!" Instead of, "Hey, who was that little fuckshit?!"

XF4_DvnNeCQhd.jpgyA96mx2CT0Qhd.jpgX3JjemxqhTUhd.jpg

Well, I'll tell you who that fuckshit! He is the Nostalgia Critic, he remembers it so you don't fucking have to! Even though every fucking day he exists, he wishes he didn't have to! He wishes he didn't have to do this bullshit to make you watch, and get you ratings! And why does it happen? Why do you keep coming back?! Because you're fucking sick and I'm fucking stupid! That's the way it is! That's the way its always gonna' be! There is no change! There is no future! There's no past! The present is a joke! Everything is hell! My life is hell! This is the worst thing a human being could ever go through! (SHRILL SCREAM)

UblSm_0sgb0hd.jpgka5pYUSkgHIhd.jpgbYaUR0kOBhEhd.jpg

So, let's start...uh... This is where I usually show a few clips from the trailer because I was too lazy to find any actual clips that are visually interesting for you. And I of course, talk over it. I mean, what's the point in trying to change anything, right? I am where I am. Nothing's going to make it any different."

MW8QT5EpH0Ehd.jpgGKHPd7iVSKshd.jpg41Zkhkv6ilkhd.jpgI9aOttdqoOUhd.jpg5dBoXJZ2v1khd.jpg

Dewy60

kiwifarms.net

It sounds like Doug finally got to let loose the negative feelings he had towards Nostalgia Critic that must have been building up for some time. The only reason he allowed himself to tap into that river of bile was that he knew then that he was done with Nostalgia Critic forever and the bright future of "Demo Reel" was ahead of him. Doug wouldn't say anything even remotely like this now:

"Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you don' ha-what the fuck am I doing? No, really...what the fuck am I doing? I'll tell you what I'm doing. Scooby-Doo the douche-horse movie! Yeah, here's what I think of the movie, it fucking sucks! The end! No, no, no, no...I wouldn't do that to you but at the same time...is this it? I-Is this really life? No! This isn't life! This isn't anything even representing life!

View attachment 966068View attachment 966070View attachment 966073

But it's life for me. It's pretty pathetic but it's all I got! I know what you're say, "Wow that's pretty sad." Well you know what, yeah, it is pretty fucking sad. I don't get to go out and hang with friends, I don't even have any friends! I have nobody to contribute anything to, I have nobody to talk to or bounce things off of, you know? It's not like, "Hey, what did you think of that?" "I'll tell you what I think of this.", no! It's just me bitching and moaning like I always do! And some would say, "Well that's a pretty sad existence!" well yeah, it is a pretty sad existence just sitting here and watching Scooby fucking Doo!

View attachment 966056View attachment 966062View attachment 966066

I mean for god's sakes! I've never done anything! I've never done anything to make someone's life better! Or-or-or-or-or-or gone and play a game with somebody! I would love to play a game with somebody! Wouldn't it be great? I mean, somebody is just like, "Oh hey why don't you come over any play this game with us?" What game?" "Punch easy." I don't know what the fuck people are playing but you know what? It would be nice!

View attachment 966064View attachment 966058View attachment 966072

It would be nice to be invited! I-I have never even gone out to a...bar with somebody! Hang with some friends! I've never gone to...a strip club. Okay, I've gone to a couple strip clubs but I've never gone with anybody! I've never been there and actually been like...again, not with people. But still, you know what? It'd be nice! It'd be nice just one day to go somewhere, where somebody is having a good time and somebody just says out of nowhere, "Hey, you know what? That guy was okay. Not great but he was okay!" Instead of, "Hey, who was that little fuckshit?!"

View attachment 966075View attachment 966076View attachment 966074

Well, I'll tell you who that fuckshit! He is the Nostalgia Critic, he remembers it so you don't fucking have to! Even though every fucking day he exists, he wishes he didn't have to! He wishes he didn't have to do this bullshit to make you watch, and get you ratings! And why does it happen? Why do you keep coming back?! Because you're fucking sick and I'm fucking stupid! That's the way it is! That's the way its always gonna' be! There is no change! There is no future! There's no past! The present is a joke! Everything is hell! My life is hell! This is the worst thing a human being could ever go through! (SHRILL SCREAM)

View attachment 966071View attachment 966067View attachment 966061

So, let's start...uh... This is where I usually show a few clips from the trailer because I was too lazy to find any actual clips that are visually interesting for you. And I of course, talk over it. I mean, what's the point in trying to change anything, right? I am where I am. Nothing's going to make it any different."

View attachment 966069View attachment 966063View attachment 966060View attachment 966065View attachment 966057

Cowpies

kiwifarms.net
Probably :late: So forgive me, I just jump in and out of this thread, but any chance he's buying upvotes? At the time I watched the IT review it already had over 5000 likes, it seemed really unlikely for the amount of time the video had been up.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Suburban Bastard

It's October, gimme candy
kiwifarms.net
Probably :late: So forgive me, I just jump in and out of this thread, but any chance he's buying upvotes? At the time I watched the IT review it already had over 5000 likes, it seemed really unlikely for the amount of time the video had been up.
I doubt it, as much hate as he gets and deserves, he still has a loyal base of adolescents who haven't got bored of him yet. He wouldn't be making money if he didn't.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference, but with blud eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it, as much hate as he gets and deserves, he still has a loyal base of adolescents who haven't got bored of him yet. He wouldn't be making money if he didn't.
Adolescents and this guy.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the average Doug Walker fan.

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
We he first revived Critic because Demo Reel was such an obvious disastrous failure I thought he was working in Malcolm and the first girl because they had contracts or just that it would have just been dickish to have hired them on for this new show and then pull it out from under them. I thought that was actually pretty decent of him.

But now I realize it's just because he's still trying to do Demo Reel and it's still not funny.

Still, if you were getting paid for this low effort shit you could fatten up your imdb page with wouldn't you?

The Fresh Maker

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 966068View attachment 966070View attachment 966073

View attachment 966056View attachment 966062View attachment 966066

View attachment 966064View attachment 966058View attachment 966072

View attachment 966075View attachment 966076View attachment 966074

View attachment 966071View attachment 966067View attachment 966061

View attachment 966069View attachment 966063View attachment 966060View attachment 966065View attachment 966057
I'd feel sorry for him if it wasn't for the fact that he's fully embraced what he's become. In the Demo Reel finale he said that NC was something he brought back for himself, and seems to be completely happy with being a clown who does nothing but make dumb faces while screaming like a toddler into a camera.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino