TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
That was Jake. Jake stole away Brad's then-girlfriend and had her dump Brad. In response to this, EVERYONE on Team Snob unanimously agreed to kick him out. As for Team Snob's disbanding, this was mostly the case. Personal lives came first. They weren't content creators, they were just friends with one who liked having them in videos. Once Brad moved to Chicago, that pretty much sealed the fate of Team Snob, save for Jerrid and, unofficially, the Walkers. So far, only "Flaming" Brian has come out against Brad publicly. The rest, I assume, just want to keep their current lives private.
I must have missed that part where Brian said something about Brad. I know the rest of "Team Snob" are back in Springwood, or Springfield, or wherever Brad was before he moved to Chicago and can't devote the time to show up in vids. But what happened between Brad and Brian?

Tron: Deadly Dicks

It's hard to fuck a moth and Godzilla ain't picky.
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I was watching his new review and I was seriously wondering... does baldness also extend to eyebrows?

Jetman

kiwifarms.net
I must have missed that part where Brian said something about Brad. I know the rest of "Team Snob" are back in Springwood, or Springfield, or wherever Brad was before he moved to Chicago and can't devote the time to show up in vids. But what happened between Brad and Brian?
He brought it up on Twitter last year.

To make a long story short, Brian believed the CtC document and was reasonably pissed that Brad didn't join the protest. Prior to this, Brian simply chose to stop appearing in videos because it stopped being fun for him. He said it had evolved past the "group of friends hanging out while a camera films them" vibe early Team Snob stuff had. The CtC document was basically the straw that broke the camel's back for him.

It sucks to see groups of friends break off like this, especially under these kinds of circumstances. Some members of Team Snob have been friends for decades. If I found out a longtime friend of mine was defending people who hid a pedophile, I'd be rightfully pissed, too.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Doug seems to be rolling with the joke of him being in The Batman trailer.
View attachment 1554941
One of the best traits about Doug that makes him stand out among the other producers of Channel Awesome is that he actually allows himself to be the butt of a joke instead of trying to be this super badass space wizard whose the chosen one (Of course there are some exceptions to that like To Boldly Flee)

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the best traits about Doug that makes him stand out among the other producers of Channel Awesome is that he actually allows himself to be the butt of a joke instead of trying to be this super badass space wizard whose the chosen one (Of course there are some exceptions to that like To Boldly Flee)
Yeah, and even in To Bold Flee he was still a butt monkey chosen one. Plus it was originally meant to be a sendoff to the character, so I can kinda give a little leeway.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
I remember way back when Mara Wilson was mad at him (before she started appearing in his videos), Doug offered a bunch of insults on his Facebook page for her to use against him, such as his irritating, high-pitched voice. He deleted the post shortly after (probably to make her cameo a surprise), but that always stood out to me because he's at least self-aware about some of his annoying traits.