TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

The Fresh Maker

kiwifarms.net
He's still active on YouTube. He still does the occasional Familiar Faces. His current thing he does is "art-casts", where he draws characters he feels like drawing or commissions he gets while talking to viewers about whatever's on his mind. He also reviews various snacks in a sort of "Brad Tries" fashion. So he's doing just fine, all things considered.
I wouldn't describe hardly getting 1K views per video these days as doing just fine. It really shows how no one gives a crap about him anymore. At least Linsey moved onto bigger things.

Jetman

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't describe hardly getting 1K views per video these days as doing just fine. It really shows how no one gives a crap about him anymore. At least Linsey moved onto bigger things.
Not everyone can be as successful as Lindsay, I'll admit. But the fact he hasn't really fallen off the face of the earth is something. He still gets commissions, so it's not like he's strapped for cash. He just has a smaller, but more concise audience.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nostalgia Critic watching you in horror as John Cena screams in agony while a little girl, a neck beard looking dude, and Pinkie Pie stare into your soul is now in my top 10 most terrifying Nostalgia Critic thumbnails.
Wow, I remember seeing the trailers for this movie and then completely forgetting it existed until now.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net

Nostalgia Critic watching you in horror as John Cena screams in agony while a little girl, a neck beard looking dude, and Pinkie Pie stare into your soul is now in my top 10 most terrifying Nostalgia Critic thumbnails.
I'd rather watch 1984's They're Playing With Fire, heh heh.

Didn't know which thread to put this in, but I encountered a random Rachel Tietz tweet on Twitter. Of course it isn't good.
View attachment 1586454
View attachment 1586455

Doug really does have a knack for attracting the most batshit insane people to work under him.
Hating free speech is only ok when we do it!

Dumb California pod people.
It's like they churn these freaks out of a factory.

The Fresh Maker

kiwifarms.net
Didn't know which thread to put this in, but I encountered a random Rachel Tietz tweet on Twitter. Of course it isn't good.
View attachment 1586454
View attachment 1586455

Doug really does have a knack for attracting the most batshit insane people to work under him.
Wow. Yeah fuck her. At first she seemed like the only redeeming factor of Nostalgia Critic (for the seasons she was present), but this is unacceptable.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
LOL isn't that the episode MrEnter reviewed a while back? Bloody cartoon spergs and their silly Courage show.
Yeah. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16z2xx

Courage is a perfectly fine show, it's just that toon spergs overhype the fuck out of it because it has one or two episodes that're "sad :("
Well, it was probably the first time a lot of people who watched CN were exposed to the horror genre, or things relating to horror. I'm kind of surprised that we don't see many people going super crazy over something like Invader Zim.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it was probably the first time a lot of people who watched CN were exposed to the horror genre, or things relating to horror. I'm kind of surprised that we don't see many people going super crazy over something like Invader Zim.
What rock have you been living under? Zim was megapopular with the "rawr means I love u in dinosaur, spork spork spork" set.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
What rock have you been living under? Zim was megapopular with the "rawr means I love u in dinosaur, spork spork spork" set.
I'm aware of that. I'm just surprised that the Invader Zim fanbase hasn't really made much of a noise on YouTube talking about the show. Aside from Hot Topic, a Netflix film, and a comic, I haven't really seen anything much of it since MySpace lost its limelight.

Reactions: The Decimator