TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

• DDoS is active again.

Mr. ShadowCreek

kiwifarms.net
I'm enjoying his Dark Toons videos on Courage. I would like to see him touch Billy and Mandy soon. There's plenty of good episodes he would analyze like Chocolate Sailor, Little Rock of Horrors, Wishbones, and the Crawling Niceness. I'd say the earlier episodes tended to be darker as the later episodes focused more on toliet humor.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I'm enjoying his Dark Toons videos on Courage. I would like to see him touch Billy and Mandy soon. There's plenty of good episodes he would analyze like Chocolate Sailor, Little Rock of Horrors, Wishbones, and the Crawling Niceness. I'd say the earlier episodes tended to be darker as the later episodes focused more on toliet humor.
I think he only focuses on shows he used to watch and Billy and Mandy was probably after his time. Though I agree, there's a lot that could be talked about and interesting.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, I can imagine the CTC just seething that Doug made sure to get his crew snacks but not them.
4CAD81E3-7241-4784-8F1F-D26320F166D3.jpeg5A5BCC5B-1EBC-4107-91FD-6C82528D5021.jpeg

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Man, I can imagine the CTC just seething that Doug made sure to get his crew snacks but not them.
View attachment 2359379View attachment 2359380
a few years ago when Doug made the Disney afternoon video he mentioned something about the snacks they used for set dressing would be the dtaff snacks for the next couple of months in the making of video. and you can kinda see how that was true, those same snack bags would latter be used as props in his lorax video. I guess it's just become standard issue around the CA studio to keep Tam, malcom and co fed.

Also was re-watching the osmosis jones review and this joke stuck out to me "I don't know who the animation staff wants to fuck a blood cell." Oh Doug if you only know the things people who work in animation wanna fuck *sigh*

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
see it's momments like that and that one Christmas one year that remind me Doug may be a cow but he's a cow that's above the others.

anyway new video

Dk why its not showing on here it doesn't seem to blocked or claimed.
It seems to be an issue with kiwi because I've seen the same issue on other threads. Update on Holly: she's ebegging for a new car. She got over $500 dollars so far. https://archive.md/PSN7V https://archive.md/V8Mb5
1626911575700.png
1626911629000.png

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net