TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

JamesFargo

Just popped a Lexapro, get turnt.
kiwifarms.net
80's Dan is filmed in front of a live studio kiwi farms thread.
I do miss Dan. Brad teased at his return, but afaik, it never materialized. His co-stars divorced and I guess he didn't have the heart to replace them.

It’s funny how #CTC advocates actually believe that.
They've given up on expanding their audience, and settled for shunning the outside world.

ctc meme.jpg

Last edited:

JamesFargo

Just popped a Lexapro, get turnt.
kiwifarms.net
He divorced his ex Jillian but they're still friends. She just stopped appearing because she wasnt having fun anymore. Brian and Sarah stopped because they're busy raising a kid.
Gosh. It shows how disaffected I am from browsing Channel Awesome threads. I forgot that people like Brad and James have aged out of their roles and have less time to devote to comedy skits and e-drama.

The Fresh Maker

kiwifarms.net

I don't think this was posted. TLDR: he still defends his review of The Wall and thought it was good (just wow) and at 2:50 claims he likes the film (could have fooled me). He couldn't really articulate what he was going for in his review. At 4:00 he goes "Financially we won because people clicked on the video!"

Quotes fucking Ratatouille defending his point. FFS man, watch a fucking movie made for adults for once in your life you Disney simping faggot. He still doesn't really get why this got so much attention for being horrible.
Doug is an exceptional individual in a way that just fascinates me. I mean making a mistake is one thing, but how do you defend something like Nostalgia Critic's The Wall after the universal ire it received?

Dr. Pasquale

Harvard PhD
kiwifarms.net

My favorite review by the Snob. It makes for a good double watch with the Midnight Screenings he did for the remake that came out somewhere in the late 10s. It had a weird reaction on him where it made him somewhat appreciate the original film despite still thinking it was shit.

The old school midnight screenings were ok imo

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
Brad was great the best of Channel Awesome just because he was a cool dude. Then 2016 happened and he put politics right up the ass of his vids and i stopped caring. The Change the channel people are pathetic CA at this point is a relic dead and people are either saying it was always shit and the people running were scumbags or fans who stopped liking the content. Hell even AVGN sucks and for years thanks to James losing interest and having terrible writers who have no clue what made the first 4 seasons good.