TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
You know how the internet works. Propl will take on passing comment or see something and immediately concoct an entire story around it and proclaim it as the truth.
Yeah pretty much, though Kiwi Farms itself isn't immune to this either. Point is people realized Laura hadn't been in a video for a while and just assumed the marriage was over. It wouldn't surprise me if there was issues in their marriage, but they were able to reconcile. You have to think about the fact that Brad has had several girlfriends and his ex-wife involved in his videos until the relationship was over and they were gone from the channel. It's not a shock that people thought Brad and Laura was divorced and that Jared was on every midnight screenings for a few months to support Brad through a tough time in his life.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah pretty much, though Kiwi Farms itself isn't immune to this either. Point is people realized Laura hadn't been in a video for a while and just assumed the marriage was over. It wouldn't surprise me if there was issues in their marriage, but they were able to reconcile. You have to think about the fact that Brad has had several girlfriends and his ex-wife involved in his videos until the relationship was over and they were gone from the channel. It's not a shock that people thought Brad and Laura was divorced and that Jared was on every midnight screenings for a few months to support Brad through a tough time in his life.
Given the nature of the Farms, it’s actually a lot more likely to happen in certain threads, depending on if the posters actively hate the thread’s topic of id they just enjoy watching the antics.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Laura doesn't do the movie things that often. And the only people that do car talk with Brad are pretty much Doug and Jerrid it's no surprise she's not on camera.

But yeah I guess some people think the moment she's not on screen something must have happened but that's just gay and unrealistic. They've been together for several years now, are out of the honeymoon phase and are living their lives. There's not always going to be periods of overlap. I think people are just addicted to drama.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Given the nature of the Farms, it’s actually a lot more likely to happen in certain threads, depending on if the posters actively hate the thread’s topic of id they just enjoy watching the antics.
People are going to speculate when there's no concerete answer to something like why did Spoony stay away from Twitter for months or why was Allison slurring in a video while also getting uglier as more time passes?
Laura doesn't do the movie things that often. And the only people that do car talk with Brad are pretty much Doug and Jerrid it's no surprise she's not on camera.

But yeah I guess some people think the moment she's not on screen something must have happened but that's just gay and unrealistic. They've been together for several years now, are out of the honeymoon phase and are living their lives. There's not always going to be periods of overlap. I think people are just addicted to drama.
The issue was the gap was much larger than before as it was 8 or so months after her last appearance in a video and Brad didn't mention her at all in that time period on his social media. So people thought the reason was they got divorced because why would Brad just stop mentioning Laura altogether unless their relationship was over?

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
The issue was the gap was much larger than before as it was 8 or so months after her last appearance in a video and Brad didn't mention her at all in that time period on his social media. So people thought the reason was they got divorced because why would Brad just stop mentioning Laura altogether unless their relationship was over?
That's silly. But I guess when you search for drama you manufacture it when there's none to be had.

Madam Nekromantik

Seasons beatings
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't blame Laura are Brad for wanting to keep their marriage private after that one video where Laura talked about the death of her father and the wellness check/swatting that happened. It caused Lupa and her fans to froth at the mouth with rage.

JamesFargo

Saying "oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
I don't blame Laura are Brad for wanting to keep their marriage private
Having failed to cancel Brad, she settles for cancelling his marriage.

Meanwhile: Lupa and Phelous push their beds together every two years. If that.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What Steven King media is left that he could talk about? I guess he could cover one of the ones he enjoys, as he has been doing a lot more reviews like that lately.

I'm guessing he photoshopped his top teeth to be white because damn, he's got Boogie teeth.
istockphoto-1160791767-612x612.jpg

Not much better than this...

Dom Cruise

Winter waifu, 1906 style
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Stephen King is no longer a staple, I think there’s something that could fill that void.
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island and Scooby Doo and The Witch's Ghost were cool as shit to me as a kid, it's too bad the alien one and Cyber Chase were not nearly as good.

What Steven King media is left that he could talk about? I guess he could cover one of the ones he enjoys, as he has been doing a lot more reviews like that lately.
The Night Flyer could make for a good episode, it's a pretty good movie but has just enough of a cheesy made for TV feel to make for a fitting episode.

There's also the highly obscure made for TV remake of Maximum Overdrive, Trucks, The Mangler if he hasn't done that already and DTV sequels to The Mangler and other theatrical Stephen King movies.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

Cause of death: not immune to poison
kiwifarms.net
What about Cell? Or if he wants to dip into positive territory, he could do Creepshow or Dolores Claiborne.