TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

ZeroCool129

kiwifarms.net
What Steven King media is left that he could talk about? I guess he could cover one of the ones he enjoys, as he has been doing a lot more reviews like that lately.
Just remember, he has started to review movies he actually enjoys, so we could see King movies he likes, along with other movies to fill out future October's.. then again.. Netflix keeps putting out shit horror movies like they are feeding the critic furnace...

JamesFargo

Saying "oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
They made a movie about the DBZ character?!?
It does bum me out that J-Lo was cast as Bulma.

The-Cell-Movie-Poster.png

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
Keep this up and we'll make a better dragonball evolution.
I got some more casting choices (if we do get an American CG Dragonball movie):
Tom Holland as Goku
Eric Andre as Vegeta
Daisy Ridley as Bulma
Jack Black as Frieza
Kevin Hart as Majin Buu
Charlie Day as Gohan
Dwayne Johnson as Beerus
Seth MacFarlane as Cell
James Marsden as Tien Shiman
Seth Rogen as Piccolo
Jackie Chan as Master Roshi
Additional voices by Chris Sabat, Monica Rial, James Arnold Taylor, Bill Fagerbakke, Kevin Michael Richardson, Roger L. Jackson and Lori Alan

Look, I know this all sounds terrible, but with the new Mario movie's weird casting choices being a thing, I don't see why this shouldn't be. Or maybe I do.

I really do hope Doug and Oney end up doing some kind of video together. Stuff like this tell me Doug would really be into the whole thing.
View attachment 2649584
I'm hoping Doug Walker makes an appearance in Zach's Smiling Friends show.

Last edited:

Bogs

Sherwood, Ohio's little Esquimaux
kiwifarms.net
Try getting Linkara to do that.
In order to get anywhere near Linkara in real life you probably have to provide two separate proofs of being a pateron and a discord member, that you don't have pesky ad block on during an extensive youtube history of his videos, and you've never seen a Channel Awesome or Oneyplays video. You must also have a copy of "the document" on your computer. Anything less and he'll call security on you.

In order to get anywhere near Linkara in real life you probably have to provide two separate proofs of being a pateron and a discord member, that you don't have pesky ad block on during an extensive youtube history of his videos, and you've never seen a Channel Awesome or Oneyplays video. You must also have a copy of "the document" on your computer. Anything less and he'll call security on you.
That document is like the bible to Lewis