TGWTG "Nostalgia Critic" / Doug Walker, Rob Walker, Mike Michaud, Mike Ellis, Holly Christine Brown, et al - The Incompetent Predator-Protecting Upper Management of Channel Awesome, Doug Still Not That Funny

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Astro Galactic Megalul

Knows secret recipe of the bigot sandwich
kiwifarms.net
If it's from "Batman & Robin in 5 seconds" then it wasn't him. It was something from Bam Margera I think. This "Doug takes a shit video" came around when Doug had some bluncder of some kind in his content (be it The Wall, the height of #ChangeTheChannel, or something else) which led to his haters believing anything that was thrown at them if it made Doug look bad.
Fuck, that's lame

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

New NC review out, this time reviewing Rango, the under appreciated Nickelodeon gem from 2011, hope he’s not too harsh on arguably Johnny Depps best animated role.
He’s a bit harsh, but he also fully admits that he’s probably being too harsh in the first place. It’s something I’ve appreciated when he brought the character back. Doug makes it more clear that his opinion is his opinion, and doesn’t expect that everyone should immediately agree with him. Even with films he dislikes, he takes the time to point out good bits or good performances. I know to some people that just means he’s doing “middle of the road bullshit”, but I appreciate that he’s saying to take ahis opinion as suggestion rather than fact.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
He’s a bit harsh, but he also fully admits that he’s probably being too harsh in the first place. It’s something I’ve appreciated when he brought the character back. Doug makes it more clear that his opinion is his opinion, and doesn’t expect that everyone should immediately agree with him. Even with films he dislikes, he takes the time to point out good bits or good performances. I know to some people that just means he’s doing “middle of the road bullshit”, but I appreciate that he’s saying to take ahis opinion as suggestion rather than fact.

Well he did grow a lot, since he started. There are errors and mistakes here and there, but he doesn't need "Top 11 Fuckups" like in the old days. Also, review is fair, it points out what he dislikes, but also what he likes in the Movies he doesn't like like most, same with The Matrix ones.

Edit: This was recommended to me by YT algorithm:

Last edited:

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Nostalgia Critic was great when he started, years ago. Back then, you didn't have many shows like his. Most critics who were copying Angry Video Game Nerd format, didn't have acting chops or sense for humor like Doug does. He felt fresh back in the days and with Channel Awesome brand of variety "talents", you didn't have to look for entertainment anywhere else. Now its just a novelty act.

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
And even though he's obviously far from perfect, he at least puts in the effort to be consistent, unlike some of the CTC folks who have also fallen from grace.
If you click on the Survival Viewer, he looks like this:
F8ri7MDmPBNX2eQgYB2ANf1K5TRByGsxCsCUWNuTBwo.jpg

Herty

Retarded sodomite and Sodomite retard
kiwifarms.net

Doug gives us his thoughts on the New Hotel Transylvania movie. I honestly like these reviews of his the best, no silly sketches, no cringe acting or sets, no unfunny jokes. Just nice simple discussion of film and his pure thoughts just by himself. It reminds me of old Classic 2010 NC.
It still is extremely funny to me that Doug less successful videos still gain more views than Linkara top videos

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Unlike linkara Doug hasn't become a politisperg who bitches muh waymen and muh representation every chance he can. Also his voice didn't get worse as he got older, just more normal sounding.

No seriously, 2009 linkaras voice is way more tolerable that the nasaly loud whiner he grew into. Where conversely Doug from around the same time was always whiney and screeching before dialing it down.

Last edited: