Not Cows - Eccentric Internet individuals that are not cows but are funny to watch

Cats are jerks

kiwifarms.net
Have to be honest. That woman know as "that vegan teacher" to me would be good cow. Like she made a song to a dude who called her bullshit. To bad I can't even watch a video of hers without gaging or feeling such cringe. No wonder she got fired. I just hope she isn't married because damn poor fella
I literally just searched for this because D'Angelo Wallace did a vid on her and today part 2 came out with her response...she seemed so bsc i thought for sure she'd be a lolcow
Part 1
Part 2

Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
I literally just searched for this because D'Angelo Wallace did a vid on her and today part 2 came out with her response...she seemed so bsc i thought for sure she'd be a lolcow
Part 1
Part 2
Yeah dude like she has potential to be milked. Let's just hope that if someone makes a thread about her it doesn't turn her more crazy than she already is. Like it's evident when you look at her that she isn't right in the mind.

Tingle

Kooloo-Limpah!~
kiwifarms.net
Yeah dude like she has potential to be milked. Let's just hope that if someone makes a thread about her it doesn't turn her more crazy than she already is. Like it's evident when you look at her that she isn't right in the mind.
That woman looks legitimately insane. I've heard a vegan diet can (allegedly) lead to mental illness in some people. The only question with that lady is which came first?

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
Is this seriously just a whole thread where people can yell "Not it!" about whatever random awkward weirdo they watch regularly?

Gaear Grimsrud

kiwifarms.net
Then there's Professor Geek. He's your typical right-wing comic book guy. Bitches about Brie Larson and such.

I can't stand the guy cause he's so goddamn dogmatic about the source material.

Joker isn't exactly like the comic book character, so It's instantly trash, even though I haven't seen it.

The new Batman will be trash, even though I haven't seen it.

It doesn't matter if the Aquaman movie is good or not, cause it's not 100% accurate to the comic book character.

Not exactly a lolcow I guess. Just really humorless and obnoxious.

Here he goes again. It doesn't matter if you think The Mandalorian is good. It's automatically bad because it's part of Disney Star Wars.

He says he's actually lost friends over his attitude.

Rupert Bear

utrrbeapre.html
kiwifarms.net
Probably Tonetta. I mean, the dude does absolute horrorcow-level shit but AFAIK he's never harmed anyone and people who follow him actually respect him and his music, somehow. I guess he's a special kind of "so bad it's good" lolcow.

Deluxe

kiwifarms.net
It's a shame the Hampture guy isn't more known for making the only funny webcomic and originator of several classic internet memes.
34.jpg

Gaear Grimsrud

kiwifarms.net
Here he goes again. It doesn't matter if you think The Mandalorian is good. It's automatically bad because it's part of Disney Star Wars.

He says he's actually lost friends over his attitude.

Again.

Batman is dead because there's too many versions and they aren't all exactly the same.

JokahBaybee

kiwifarms.net
Gypsy Crusader. He's insanely radical and quite mean sometimes, but you can't not appreciate how committed he is to his ideas, which unlike most right-wing radicals, are genuinely unique and formed through his own personal life experience. I'd say he's an example of somebody who is undeniably based, even if you don't agree with his opinions. He can also be pretty amicable and friendly sometimes, and he's probably the kind of person you can see yourself having a beer with. He's also hot as fuck.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame the Hampture guy isn't more known for making the only funny webcomic and originator of several classic internet memes.
Wait, that was Hampture guy? I've seen this one a decade ago and now turns out it was him all along. The more you know!

then what would be a post-cow?
Autism in 3, 2, 1...

Well, that depends on what you mean by "post-cow". If you mean someone who was a major cow, but managed to reform themselves in the end, I think, we have a thread about reformed cows, at least, we should have one. SammySonicFan or whatever his name was and Jake Rapp come to mind.

If you mean someone who was a major cow, but now doesn't shine so bright, well, that's the fate all cows share.

If you mean deconstruction of the term "cow" and people who are going to adopt it, then YT/Twitch/Twitter attentionwhores come to mind. I mean, being an attentionwhore is already lolcow-worthy, but if someone goes out of their way to do something they don't enjoy just to get that attention, that's slightly different. Although, people using their infamy is hardly something new.

Hate

Love to hate.
kiwifarms.net
SGV NEWS FIRST
YouTube
GoFundMe
Facebook

Basic description: Fat, Mexican, cop-hating man and his posse of similar built go around filming property and "copwatching" Usually his "public filming" provokes security guards to tell him to fuck off which he threatens to call the cops and instigates further confrontation which sometimes leads to physical confrontation.

He also does "copwatching" Whenever he hears news about police doing an investigation, he gathers his crew his cameras and films them. Nobody knows the purpose why or how it helps but he does a great job of annoying the police. Example of recent stream:

Spartacus Mills

overtly faggy
kiwifarms.net
Maybe brutalmoose. I like his content, but he seems like a weird dude, so good thing he doesn’t powerlevel. Maybe I’m just prejudiced against furries though.
Is he really a furry? I only watch his videos so idk if he posts about that on social media because he never brought that up in a video as far as I know.
From just watching his videos I consider him to be an anti-cow. No unnecessary drama, no political bullshit, no shallow trend chasing. Just entertaining comfy content.

Luna Mothews

kiwifarms.net
Is he really a furry? I only watch his videos so idk if he posts about that on social media because he never brought that up in a video as far as I know.
From just watching his videos I consider him to be an anti-cow. No unnecessary drama, no political bullshit, no shallow trend chasing. Just entertaining comfy content.
He posts furry art on his website. To his credit, it's at least not sexual.