not doing good - 4/27/2019

Tryphaena

Don't fall asleep or we'll mutilate your genitals
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else see a new, rather large scratch on her upper left arm? It's kind of hard to see because it's toward the back.
Amber was face deep in Becky's cunt with the promise of Dairy Queen as a reward. Becky was in ecstasy and wildly scratched at Amber's arms, which were placed daintily on Becky's spread legs.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
Islamic content but I've wondered about Al's period. Anorexics (and some athletes) don't menstruate because of the low body fat but surely Al's off the charts body fat and general system failure must have an impact on menstrual function right? I can't imagine anything in her body is functioning at normal levels. Even her eyes have gone wonky.
I doubt she has ever had a normal period in her entire life or been to a gyno.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
oh no gorl took down the video :(
Don't worry, @666EVE666 recorded it for us.

I doubt she has ever had a normal period in her entire life or been to a gyno.
She probably thinks she's lucky she doesn't have to deal with regular periods.

I just came across this post in the Fat Acceptance thread and thought it was worth bringing over here:
I'm assuming it's mostly edema and fat, but I did come across this interesting article:

How We Continue to Underestimate the Pannus

"You might assume the pannus is removed as part of overall surgery for weight loss, but that is not the case. The gynecologic oncologists, surgeons who specialize in the removal of female organ cancers, are the ones who send us [pathologists] a pannus. They remove it in order to physically access a cancerous organ hidden down in the pelvis — usually a uterus.

"Surprisingly, beyond this mechanical reason for removal, the two specimens (the pannus and the uterus) are linked together for additional, physiological reasons; excess fat, represented by the pannus, is a major cause of cancer involving the uterus — endometrial cancer. But outside of oncologists, pathologists and surgeons, the fact that obesity is a known cause of many cancers is not widely understood."
Amber could have some endometrial cancer growing and she'd never know it, since she's never been to a gyno.

Last edited:

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Islamic content but I've wondered about Al's period.
She claims to have polycystic ovary syndrome, which can totally fuck up your menstrual cycle. Basically, your ovaries stop behaving like normal ovaries and your hormones get all fucked up so you don't have a "cycle" to speak of, and things to do with your lady bits happen randomly. And that's without taking into account her size.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
She claims to have polycystic ovary syndrome, which can totally fuck up your menstrual cycle. Basically, your ovaries stop behaving like normal ovaries and your hormones get all fucked up so you don't have a "cycle" to speak of, and things to do with your lady bits happen randomly. And that's without taking into account her size.
I buy that as much as I buy her having BED. Don’t almost all women with pcos have a teenage boy’s pube beard?
Do not attribute a medical condition to what can be boiled down to “Amber’s a next dimension fatty”. No human body is meant to haul four normal sized humans on a single skeleton.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
+claims to be an inspiration to everyone
As usual, she used the wrong words. What she meant to say was "I'm a cationary tale to everyone"

it's like a blood dump for days on end
Remember her telling us the red river story about standing in the shower (Sure Jan) for an hour with "clots". I not squeamish but didn't need to hear about that

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
I buy that as much as I buy her having BED.
I'm not convinced either, but as I said that's what she claims. I'm pretty sure that she has some hormone issues beyond being huge; there are all kinds of things that can give you irregular periods. But, given how much she lies, it's hard to draw conclusions from anything she says.

Reactions: Dia de Muertos

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
There's mini strokes people suffer but don't cause lasting brain damage. Transient ischemic attack. I've brought it up before some where. I bet she has it honestly.
Shit dude, you’re probably right. With mini stroke you get that wonderful lead stroke-foot and fucked coordination, but since Amber was 580 lbs a couple weeks ago it’s not like anyone could tell because she’s fucking nearly 600lbs and hardly meets qualification for “walking” as it is.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
kiwifarms.net
As usual, she used the wrong words. What she meant to say was "I'm a cationary tale to everyone"

Remember her telling us the red river story about standing in the shower (Sure Jan) for an hour with "clots". I not squeamish but didn't need to hear about that
The only way to cleanse that shower is to burn that shower until it's nothing more than a puddle of melted plastic.

FitBitch

Gotta go crazy fast
kiwifarms.net
So this is where we are now, no more vlogeen, she's a Livestream channel now because that's how she makes the big bucks. I wonder if she'll actually stream an "eat with me" and say it doesn't count as a moookboong (since she promised never to do those again) I can't wait to see her read her superchats through a mouthful of Burger King and Subway.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino