not doing good - 4/27/2019

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
someone requests a smegma mookbong
A+ work trolls, that's fucking hilarious
Even more mindblowing that they think WLS alone is a fix-all solution for them on that. I said this before and I will say it again for emphasis; WLS is extremely dangerous and chances for long-term success from WLS is less than 5 percent.
The success rate for super morbidly obese people who DON'T use weight loss surgery is less than 5 percent. The success rate for people who use WLS is 70-95% depending on the procedure (success = keeping off more than half of the excess weight). The more successful procedures shorten the small intestine and increase the chance of having nutrient deficiencies. Doctors have mostly switched to just altering the stomach alone. While most people who have these surgeries remain obese, they tend to be way less fat than they used to be. The risks involved are major, so are the risks of staying incredibly fat.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
So this is where we are now, no more vlogeen, she's a Livestream channel now because that's how she makes the big bucks. I wonder if she'll actually stream an "eat with me" and say it doesn't count as a moookboong (since she promised never to do those again) I can't wait to see her read her superchats through a mouthful of Burger King and Subway.
It's got to be killing her to abstain from posting mukbangs. Those are the only videos where she's doing what she loves.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
+someone requests a smegma mookbong
A+ work trolls, that's fucking hilarious
I especially love how casually it's just listed in the outline, like "Yep, just another Amberlynn livestream!" I like to think the younow chat is just chaos, depravity and hedonism.

Thank you for going god's work by the way @hamburgerlardraid . And frankly anyone who records or writes up outlines of her videos.

wommart rat

kiwifarms.net
i'm positive that the reason ALR has such irregular periods is because she's so fat. estrogen is stored in fat, and the more fat you have, the more estrogen you have. ovulation is followed by the luteal phase where estrogen drops, but it can't drop if someone has loads of estrogen stored in their fat cells. high estrogen is also associated with heavier uterine lining, so when she does have a period, that's why she has such heavy ones.

RemoveKebab

SERBIA STRONG
kiwifarms.net
She claims to be eating 1800 calories a day, at her size she would absolutely be losing more than ~0.5lbs/day. It's basic physiology, this is a fact.

She is saying that people think 1800 is too low, she wants to eat less, she never wants to eat again. Prayeeng for anorexia saga as she slowly loses or begins to gain.
I am no defender of Amberlynn but the fact that calories in and calories out is still the default approach to weight loss shows why the US is full of fat fucks.

Thermodynamics is a wonderful theory for physics but sucks goat ass for explaining weight.

Hecate14

kiwifarms.net
I buy that as much as I buy her having BED. Don’t almost all women with pcos have a teenage boy’s pube beard?
Do not attribute a medical condition to what can be boiled down to “Amber’s a next dimension fatty”. No human body is meant to haul four normal sized humans on a single skeleton.
Please forgive the power leveling, but as someone with PCOS it infuriates me when fat girls use it as a crutch and or excuse to be a whale. You just have to work harder to keep your weight in check, but it's 100% possible. Again, my apologies and I will graciously accept my ratings.

hamburgerlardraid

kiwifarms.net
I especially love how casually it's just listed in the outline, like "Yep, just another Amberlynn livestream!" I like to think the younow chat is just chaos, depravity and hedonism.

Thank you for going god's work by the way @hamburgerlardraid . And frankly anyone who records or writes up outlines of her videos.
No worries! I just finished my finals season so now I can devote more time to the Amberverse! Cxnt aka @666EVE666 is an angel for recording all of these lives and I am so thankful for her. These recaps are the least I can do.

CindyChafe

Mary-Kate Olsen’s Midnight Snack
kiwifarms.net
"Not open to wls" - she found out that someone with no credit or ID has to pay in full, up front, and a payment plan won't be offered.

Calling it.
I don’t think it’s even that deep of a reason. She has never thought her weight problem was as bad as “those other people” on MSHPL. She still thinks she’s just a little bit overweight with only 25lbs to lose or something like that. If she needed weight loss surgery, that would mean she is like those other people. Meanwhile if Amber lost 350lbs she would still be classified as morbidly obese for her height.

RemoveKebab

SERBIA STRONG
kiwifarms.net
"Not open to wls" - she found out that someone with no credit or ID has to pay in full, up front, and a payment plan won't be offered.

Calling it.
That is a good theory. I try to apply occam's razor as much as possible so I am going with she doesn't want to lose the weight required before WLS. It is too much effort.

If she didn't need to lose any weight and still get WLS, she would have signed up already.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is the video online yet? I missed it. Linky please? My thoughts, which I hope relate to the video..

It’s simple. Amber has handled all her emotions by eating. All her life, that’s what she learned. She’s afraid? She eats. She’s sad? She eats. She’s happy, she celebrates with food. Excitement, worry, annoyance, any emotion you name, for her, food supresses it. Parties are not about getting together with friends, they are about what to eat. Vacations-food. Boredom, take the edge off with food. (She has a lot of boredom, by the way.) Her conversations are about food. It’s the biggest most important thing in her life.

Without food, and a lot of it, Amber doesn’t know what to do with herself. She’s now on her bi-yearly period which makes her irritable and depressed and she doesn’t feel well-the only way she understands how to handle it is to eat. And if she’s not eating yet, she will because this is the first abnormal discomfort she’s had in three weeks and she has no other way off managing. This is the type of thing that always throws off death fats.

We’d take Tylenol, sleep it off, snap at our husbands and maybe satisfy our sugar craving with a truffle. But Amber, she can’t put a tampon in, cleaning is very hard, she can’t sleep properly, and for her chocolate doesn’t mean a truffle, it’s pounds of candy followed by salty chips followed by pints of ice cream then start over with her sweet salt cycle. She’ll feel a lot better until she realizes what she’s done, then she’ll feel guilty and say fuck it. She doesn’t have but one method to deal.

A life that would be miserable to you and I (not walking, breathing, being flesh imprisoned) is tolerable to Amber Because she’s distilled life down to eating. Walking for three minutes is ok if she can eat. She won’t admit that, but it’s all she knows. Somewhere, deep down, she knows this is wrong and sick. Maybe even, not so deep down. But she doesn’t have the skills to manage it. And, sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t. If not eating means she has no idea how to live with discomfort, if it feels overwhelming and she can’t handle it, than she’ll skip surgery and keep the ability to eat on the table.

That is why she absolutely must get psychological help. She has no tools to do this on her own. Some people have been normal weight all their lives and for whatever reason, gain 20-30 or even 50 pounds. They can put their mind to it and lose it without psychological help because it’s not a lifestyle, it’s a momentary screw up. For Amber, every waking moment of the past 25 years has been about food: what she’s going to eat, when, how much, who to tell, where is it, what should be first and what’s next. Now, she has to be taught how to manage life, and especially discomfort without it.

Since she won’t see professionals, she’s destined to fail. She will always fail on her own, there is zero doubt.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
Even more mindblowing that they think WLS alone is a fix-all solution for them on that. I said this before and I will say it again for emphasis; WLS is extremely dangerous and chances for long-term success from WLS is less than 5 percent.
Which is why the pscyhe eval is very important. The surgery alters your ability to stuff yourself silly but it does not affect the way you abuse food if you've always been using it as a crutch. People who fail to keep up the surgery regain weight over a longer period of time is the only difference.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, @666EVE666 recorded it for us.

She probably thinks she's lucky she doesn't have to deal with regular periods.

I just came across this post in the Fat Acceptance thread and thought it was worth bringing over here:

Amber could have some endometrial cancer growing and she'd never know it, since she's never been to a gyno.
If she is claiming that she has pcos the i would assume she had to go to a gyno to get a proper diagnosis. But if she claims she never went to to a gyno then methinks her pcos is actually bs. She probably looked up medical conditions that cause weight gain and uses it as an excuse for more asspats and sympathy. She likely just consulted with dr google and diagnosed herself.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino