not doing good - 4/27/2019

Chaos Is Me

kiwifarms.net
Knowing several deathfats that have gotten a lapband, you can drop most of the weight off in the first year, seeing your eating is entirely restricted. The problem is that once they lose the weight entirely, they haven't dealt with what got them there. They eat like they used to and explode right back into deathfat territory a year or so after "goal weight".
Sad. How do you fuck up again after being given a second chance regarding your health? Their gastric capacity has been physically manipulated.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It almost wouldn't matter even if she did have PCOS, since deathfats have severe hormonal problems anyway and it's not like PCOS makes her eat eight meals a day. I'm sure she'd blame her weight solely on PCOS though, and maybe lexapro if she remembers her previous cockamamie excuses.
I actually don't think she has PCOS. I'm fairly certain she's just a fat cunt and that's coming from someone who may or may not have PCOS. There are certain traits that jump right out. Now, Chantal, I think 100% has it. She has the figure, the medical issues, the facial hair, the male pattern baldness. People who actively take care of their condition don't develop those things, but it's a pretty obvious tell...same with Becks. Hamber doesn't have the excess hair, though she is going bald, but I tend to think that's from traction alopecia from that poop bun more than anything. She CLAIMS that her blood work is normal and if she hasn't been asked to do a thyroid panel or hormone panel that means they aren't considering it. She's just a greedy, fat fuck. End of. Diagnosis achieved.

Also, as if anyone gives a shit, her weight has 100% to do with her period cycle. PCOS, and I'm just talking about my experience which no one gives a shit about, will cause you to have periods for months on end and then stop for months on end. You'll spot every now and then...unless you are taking care of yourself. I was lucky to be diagnosed when I was and I've been on a medical protocol ever since. Don't give her the PCOS crutch. I honestly don't think that's her problem.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
+Amber hasn’t binged and thats whats wrong with her (0:06).
+Tears begin, fucking BECKY bought Amber melatonin gummies that made her gain (0:20), also she doesnt like to sleep at night because trauma.
+Amber reads us a list of her weigh ins (2:34).
+AMBER GAINED 0.2lbs FUCK U BECKY FOR BUYING THOSE DEVIL TREATS (4:00). Amber doesnt understand why she is fluctuating in weight.
+Amber is crying because she wants to binge (5:50).
+Amber asked Becky for cheat meal (7:47).
+Amber is not losing weight fast enough (8:00).
+Amber hates food, wants to hate food, never wants to eat again (9:50). I smell an anorexia saga coming gorls.
+The melatonin gummies caused Amber to be depressed (10:35). FUCK YOU BECKY FOR BUYING THOSE DEVIL TREATS!
+Amber says inpatient would cost more money than she has in more ways than one (12:19), but what about that $11k/month booboo?
+Amber doesnt need to research diets shes doing what she knows to do (18:55).
+Amber is so proud of herself (19:20).
+Someone advises our gorl to take protein powder (20:40).
+Amber wants to eat less but eeeveryonnne says shes already not eating enough calories (21:27). ANOREXIA SAGA IN SIGHT
+No more WeightWatchers because it gives Amber a reason to eat too much (21:52).
+Amber doesnt understand the laws of thermodynamics (22:47).
+AMBER DIDN’T GAIN WEIGHT YOU ASSHOLES, FORGET ABOUT THE 0.2lbs (24:17).
+Viewer asks if Amber has binged, “I have not--so I take it you’re new here” (29:06).
+Dr. Lynn uses google to find that melatonin causes depression and irritability—new scapegoat (30:07)! FUCK YOU BECKY FOR BUYING THOSE DEVIL TREATS!
+Becky calls from Walmart (32:03).
+Amber is very proud of herself 3540
+A superchat gets under ambers skin, “Keep being pathetic. Love you” (38:03).
+ Amber knows every single reason why she is the way she is SO STOP ASKING HER TO GET HELP (39:20).
+Amber has lost inches you guys don’t know SHIT (40:06).
+Amber says her skin looks better and she isn’t as puffy anymore. People just be jealous and haytin’ (42:00).
+Someone insinuates Rafe is Amber's only friend, Amber tells us she has SHO MANY FRIENDS that we don't even know about (43:40)!
+Oreos aren't as good as health feels (44:19).
+We find out what TWANK TWANK does all day (44:36).
+Amber doesnt understand why people think she’s a lah (45:25).
+Amber's ultimate goal weight is 170lbs (46:26).
+Amber is proven right when people tell her to binge, she gets SHO MUCH HAYTE (47:07).
+SHO. MANY. HAYDURZ (47:44).
+Amber claims that she deletes her livestreams because she cusses too much (49:53) ….she said fuck once in this stream.
+People are so mean online….but they are probably so fake sweet irl (50:25). Like Chantal, gorl?
+Amber feels like there are “two amberlynns”—one where she doesn't give a fuck, and the one who NEEDS TO BIINGEEEE (51:05). So totes bipolar guise.
+Amber denies changing because she lost subs (51:57).
+Amber is much smarter than all of us (53:33).
+Someone asks for pricing on a private mookbawng (55:59).
+Amber's layyg is doing amazeeng (56:37).
+Amber has another non-scale-victory but won't say what it is because it’s embarrasseeenggg (56:47).
+Amber gags at the idea of eating candy (57:55).
+Overeaters Anonymous makes Amber binge because she has to talk about her feeleengs (1:02:29).
+No healthy mukbangs because the peeeeeple don't want that (1:03:00). Amber claims mukbangs are supposed to be huge meals of unhealthy food.
+If y’all aren’t nice to Amber, she’s not coming lahv anymore (1:05:00).

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
+Amber hasn’t binged and thats whats wrong with her (0:06).
+Tears begin, fucking BECKY bought Amber melatonin gummies that made her gain (0:20), also she doesnt like to sleep at night because trauma.
+Amber reads us a list of her weigh ins (2:34).
+AMBER GAINED 0.2lbs FUCK U BECKY FOR BUYING THOSE DEVIL TREATS (4:00). Amber doesnt understand why she is fluctuating in weight.
+Amber is crying because she wants to binge (5:50).
+Amber asked Becky for cheat meal (7:47).
+Amber is not losing weight fast enough (8:00).
+Amber hates food, wants to hate food, never wants to eat again (9:50). I smell an anorexia saga coming gorls.
+The melatonin gummies caused Amber to be depressed (10:35). FUCK YOU BECKY FOR BUYING THOSE DEVIL TREATS!
+Amber says inpatient would cost more money than she has in more ways than one (12:19), but what about that $11k/month booboo?
+Amber doesnt need to research diets shes doing what she knows to do (18:55).
+Amber is so proud of herself (19:20).
+Someone advises our gorl to take protein powder (20:40).
+Amber wants to eat less but eeeveryonnne says shes already not eating enough calories (21:27). ANOREXIA SAGA IN SIGHT
+No more WeightWatchers because it gives Amber a reason to eat too much (21:52).
+Amber doesnt understand the laws of thermodynamics (22:47).
+AMBER DIDN’T GAIN WEIGHT YOU ASSHOLES, FORGET ABOUT THE 0.2lbs (24:17).
+Viewer asks if Amber has binged, “I have not--so I take it you’re new here” (29:06).
+Dr. Lynn uses google to find that melatonin causes depression and irritability—new scapegoat (30:07)! FUCK YOU BECKY FOR BUYING THOSE DEVIL TREATS!
+Becky calls from Walmart (32:03).
+Amber is very proud of herself 3540
+A superchat gets under ambers skin, “Keep being pathetic. Love you” (38:03).
+ Amber knows every single reason why she is the way she is SO STOP ASKING HER TO GET HELP (39:20).
+Amber has lost inches you guys don’t know SHIT (40:06).
+Amber says her skin looks better and she isn’t as puffy anymore. People just be jealous and haytin’ (42:00).
+Someone insinuates Rafe is Amber's only friend, Amber tells us she has SHO MANY FRIENDS that we don't even know about (43:40)!
+Oreos aren't as good as health feels (44:19).
+We find out what TWANK TWANK does all day (44:36).
+Amber doesnt understand why people think she’s a lah (45:25).
+Amber's ultimate goal weight is 170lbs (46:26).
+Amber is proven right when people tell her to binge, she gets SHO MUCH HAYTE (47:07).
+SHO. MANY. HAYDURZ (47:44).
+Amber claims that she deletes her livestreams because she cusses too much (49:53) ….she said fuck once in this stream.
+People are so mean online….but they are probably so fake sweet irl (50:25). Like Chantal, gorl?
+Amber feels like there are “two amberlynns”—one where she doesn't give a fuck, and the one who NEEDS TO BIINGEEEE (51:05). So totes bipolar guise.
+Amber denies changing because she lost subs (51:57).
+Amber is much smarter than all of us (53:33).
+Someone asks for pricing on a private mookbawng (55:59).
+Amber's layyg is doing amazeeng (56:37).
+Amber has another non-scale-victory but won't say what it is because it’s embarrasseeenggg (56:47).
+Amber gags at the idea of eating candy (57:55).
+Overeaters Anonymous makes Amber binge because she has to talk about her feeleengs (1:02:29).
+No healthy mukbangs because the peeeeeple don't want that (1:03:00). Amber claims mukbangs are supposed to be huge meals of unhealthy food.
+If y’all aren’t nice to Amber, she’s not coming lahv anymore (1:05:00).
Bless your heart, I was thinking this stream was lost into the abyss.

I’m actually going to watch her stream this time, she’s usually boring as hell, but it’s just this one is too good to not watch.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Bless your heart, I was thinking this stream was lost into the abyss.

I’m actually going to watch her stream this time, she’s usually boring as hell, but it’s just this one is too good to not watch.
God, she looks like hell though. It will never cease to amaze me that someone who makes their living being on camera will allow herself to go out there looking like refried dog shit. Of course, I'm the one with a full time job (:_(like every other grunt out here so who's laughing now?

Calling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keto has been suggested to her several times at this point. She is "scared of going into ketosis" and any diet where "you can choose bacon over a banana" doesn't make sense for her.
I'm probably disgustingly late on this, but do you guys think she doesn't want to do keto because it's not recommended for type II diabetics? She probably recognizes she has diabetes, and always says keto is "not for me".

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm probably disgustingly late on this, but do you guys think she doesn't want to do keto because it's not recommended for type II diabetics? She probably recognizes she has diabetes, and always says keto is "not for me".
Nah, I don't think so. I firmly believe it's because she doesn't want to give up carbs like her beloved rice and dry pasta. She can't be faced with such a bleak future.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Furthermore, I think some kiwimeds went over that for her, keto won't matter for her untreated type 2 diabetes. It would be ah ealthy improvement yet.

Calling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Furthermore, I think some kiwimeds went over that for her, keto won't matter for her untreated type 2 diabetes. It would be ah ealthy improvement yet.
Nah, I don't think so. I firmly believe it's because she doesn't want to give up carbs like her beloved rice and dry pasta. She can't be faced with such a bleak future.
Thanks guys, I figured I was beating a dead horse but I couldn't remember seeing that convo.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino