NOT FEELING WELL, SURPRISE FOR BECKY, HELPING THE HOMELESS 11/12/19 -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Chía P.

kiwifarms.net
This video has everything:

Amber complaining about rude people who won't say thank you (so I guess that middle finger also applies to her girlfriend) Then Amber bragging about being so giving, mentioning the phone anxiety, her horrible skin, the mattress in the living room, Becky being clearly fed up with her. But nothing stands out more for me than the last part.

Screenshot_20191112_221112.jpg

"That's definitely not what it looks like"

Screenshot_20191112_221136.jpg

The denial of her ballsack fupa is astonishing. Her bulge is even bigger than Becky's.

Turd Blossom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The WaterGorl.png
In an exciting turn of events, Amber has a new water dispenser, gorls! And unlike the last one, this one "don't look gaudy" EloquentLynn helpfully explained.

Amber's journey has taken many twists and turns over the years, but none so exciting as her regular updates on the edge-of-your-seat world of her hydration situations.

We had those fancy Pioneer Woman water glasses that she boasted about, then promptly stashed in a cupboard never to be seen again (some say they still sit next to her unused Grockpot in a darkened, haunted corner of a kitchen cupboard); there was the Culligan dispenser from her old apartment that's been sitting empty with shit piled on it for years; there's the refrigerator that dispenses ice cold water- yet our gorl prefers plastic bottles from Walmart...

There was, of course, the iconic Coldest Water Bottle era, and her special "ph water", but my personal favorite water-related moment was when our hydration queen proudly emptied several small plastic water bottles into a gallon water jug to swig from.

Clearly, drinking plain old ice water from a regular glass is far too pedestrian for our fancy YouTube Influencer.

Edit:
Miss MannersLynn had a message for the RUDE person who had the nerve to neglect to thank her for holding the door open.
fu haydurs.png
Pretty rich when these gorls, especially her Thumbservant who rarely manages a measly "please" or "thank you" to the poor overworked teens they demand fast food from, are notorious for their lack of anything resembling manners.
And I can't help but be reminded of that fabulous moment Necky let the door shut in Amber's disbelieving face at the movie theater.

Last edited:

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
This video has everything:

Amber complaining about rude people who won't say thank you (so I guess that middle finger also applies to her girlfriend) Then Amber bragging about being so giving, mentioning the phone anxiety, her horrible skin, the mattress in the living room, Becky being clearly fed up with her. But nothing stands out more for me than the last part.

View attachment 1007847

"That's definitely not what it looks like"

View attachment 1007848

The denial of her ballsack fupa is astonishing. Her bulge is even bigger than Becky's.
I look forward to her trying to find clothes that hide her gut nuts.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
"Really deciphers how you feel..." - first time I've heard that one. She may FEEL what she puts in her body impacts how she feels but clearly doesn't act on the logic of that, so it's no surprise she feels crappy. Protests to the contrary, every day brings HER closer to an untimely & possibly nasty end. Each recent episode of "I feel icky with... anxiety, gall stones, kidney stones, sore legs, may not individually be a game changer but the increasing frequency & range of symptoms points to the decline. Our Lady of Lard has summited Porcine Peak & what she may think is an easy hike back to base camp is getting closer to a quick slip, then slide to a fatal crash at the bottom. I wonder how bad her phone anxiety gets when she's ordering food? No way! Buying Becky a gift is 1 thing but she has to open it for her; then "suggest" Becky wear it like she wears her 'cardigans'? Bad enough but she keeps throwing shade about what Becky normally wears? Becky did NOT look impressed or happy with her before seeing the sweater & I'm no sure how much of her... enthusiasm was genuine when she saw it. Amber's arm at 11:39 - Holy Jayzus; cut the crap about maintaining weight. The rest of that minute show her ass fat rapidly ascending up to her neck - hard to tell what part of her is what anymore yet right up until the comment section she just keeps throwing shade at Becky. Don't know who or what has pissed in her Orange Chicken lately but she's serving up a fine batch of Passive/Aggressive snark.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's tempting to say "read another book" but we already know she hasn't read them.

Amber said:
I feel like a lot of people go into the homeless shelter when it does start getting more colder outside
Really? No shit.

That sweater she got for Becky is too small and she looks like garbage in it.

Last edited:

THEKINGOFGOUTVLOGS

kiwifarms.net
Goes on a rant about how people don't thank her for holding the door for them and how people don't have manners; shows the finger to the camera right after

Untitled.png

This is some DSP shit, making a huge deal from something trivial. Bitch everyone holds the door for someone at least once throughout the day. Yet she thinks she's entitled to thank you and people kissing her shelf of an ass for doing it

Also:

unknown.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino