NOT FEELING WELL, SURPRISE FOR BECKY, HELPING THE HOMELESS 11/12/19 -

twinkie store

M'Borlyn Hennesy Reid
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. This hauntingly resembles a single mother dressing her mentally-challenged, held back son for his first day of third grade.

"No, no, no, honey. You wear your Spiderman boxers under your jeans, NOT over. That's why they're called underpants, get it?"

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 11.24.22 PM.png

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I'm OVER the fucking harry potter shit. Is dusty a potthead? She was insufferable in this garbage video from her opening Becky's gift and aggressively dressing her, to her naming off like 5 body ailments that shes going to cure by eating healthier. Sounds like we will have another emergency room visit soon.

Screenshot_20191112-223420(1).png

Edit:I just want to add how defeated and hollow Becky looks

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Becky's on. That whole entire scene with the "gift" was eerie, from the way Amber kept telling Becky to close her eyes (and how she would slowly open them, multiple times) to the shot of Amber unbuttoning Becky's cardigan for her (after repeatedly "dropping hints" that it would "look better" that way). Their relationship is so fucked on camera, I can't imagine what it's like when they're just by themselves. What a shitty existence.
I noticed that too, Becky clearly doesn't trust Amber enough to not do something weird to her on film while her eyes are closed which is telling of so many things. The damn girl can't even relax around Amber when she's supposedly getting a gift.

Sidenote: I'll give the thumb credit, the glasses and haircut are a big improvement even if they are morphing her into Destiny.

Edit: I just realized you meant that the blinking means Becky's on something, my point still stands.

Last edited:

Chía P.

kiwifarms.net
Sidenote: I'll give the thumb credit, the glasses and haircut are a big improvement even if they are morphing her into Destiny
Am I the only one who finds Becky's "improvement" a bit suspicious? It could be that she's doing it to feel a bit better with the illness thing. But seeing her that obviously sick of Amber makes me think that maybe she's doing it to attract someone else. I know she will never leave the gravy train, but maybe a side chick online or at the different appointments and places where the piggy won't tag along.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1007949
View attachment 1007951
Our gorl definitely doesn't read the comments, y'all.
But I do appreciate how our lovely, well-mannered princess is giving everyone a lesson in ettiquette. Perhaps if her post-YouTube YA lesbian fiction career doesn't take off she can find success as a modern day Emily Post.
One time some dude held the door for me and I did say thank you, but he didn't hear it and he yelled at me, "DON'T YOU SAY THANK YOU?‽!!"
could it be our girl just didn't hear the "thank you" because the person she held the door for was softspoken?

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Great news, gorls. She used to only be able to sit on her ass for ten minutes, but now she can sit on her ass for lidurally hours. Building that stamina, gorl!

And NO, no one is angry about the fattress in the living room, haters! They're happy it's there because they care about her SO MUCH.
Wait, what's her usual position if not sitting most of the time? I mean, we know she's not able to stand for a long time, much less walk around. If she's not standing and apparently can't sit on her ass for ten minutes before, what's her usual position? I'd suggest lying down, but I'm not sure she can fully lie down with that shelf ass of hers.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
neck hump coming in nicely.
Is really interesting when you realise that the band of fabric covering her hump should actually cover all the back up to the waist of a lovely 4XL or 5XL dainty fat lady.
Awww haydurs, when are you going to learn that Hambo is a healthy 600 lbs big gorl, she's not gonna die any time soon...
Damn, whatever Necky's health issue is making her slower than usual... she acts like that zombie people trapped in a mental hospital for 10 years or more do, she can't barely have enough coordination to unbutton a cardigan or mumbles something that makes any sense with her, worst by the day, slurred speech.
Imagine driving like that.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
One time some dude held the door for me and I did say thank you, but he didn't hear it and he yelled at me, "DON'T YOU SAY THANK YOU?‽!!"
could it be our girl just didn't hear the "thank you" because the person she held the door for was softspoken?
It could be that this didn’t even happen. Amber’s narcissist brain is so twisted, it could even be that in reality she was the one who didn’t say thank you when the door opened for her and then when the door holder muttered some insult under their breath as anybody would, she got upset and made up this story to rearrange the situation in her brain to where she was the victim.
You could call it far fetched but this is the girl who lies about having an ayg allergy for no reason. It’s a plausible theory, more plausible than that she was 100% truthful about this event.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Delusionalynn strikes again. Claiming how used to she could only sit in the chairs ten minutes at a time because it hurt her legs. But now she can sit for hours, y'all. She must be living her best life!
Hambeast is larger now than ever. Her health sure as hell isn't going to improve.
Wtf was with the robe she wore in public?
Beggy looking dead inside as always.
She has so many excuses for the mattress, guys. It's because her friends care about her and they don't mind.
This bish is something else.

THEKINGOFGOUTVLOGS

kiwifarms.net
Delusionalynn strikes again. Claiming how used to she could only sit in the chairs ten minutes at a time because it hurt her legs. But now she can sit for hours, y'all. She must be living her best life!
Hambeast is larger now than ever. Her health sure as hell isn't going to improve.
Wtf was with the robe she wore in public?
Beggy looking dead inside as always.
She has so many excuses for the mattress, guys. It's because her friends care about her and they don't mind.
This bish is something else.
She always brags about the dumbest shit possible

"I can walk for 2 minutes without passing out"

"I stepped on the scale 9 days in a row"

"I walked 3 steps without getting tired"

Regarding the mattress, someone from the house has to drag it around when her legs start to hurt

She also got a water dispenser because I don't fucking know, and guess who will have to replace the water jug

She says she can do fine on her own, but she needs someone to babysit her for the most trivial shit 24/7

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, what's her usual position if not sitting most of the time? I mean, we know she's not able to stand for a long time, much less walk around. If she's not standing and apparently can't sit on her ass for ten minutes before, what's her usual position? I'd suggest lying down, but I'm not sure she can fully lie down with that shelf ass of hers.
Sitting, but with her legs stretched straight out i.e. perched in bed like a MSHPL fatty. That's why she needs the mattress. She's an asshole for making Becky, with whatever fucked up "kidney diagnosis" she has, haul that mattress back and forth between the living room and bedroom. Like if Becky has stones she may well have a fucking stent in her urethra right now, and Amberlynn's got her pushing this king sized mattress back and forth. Well, no one's got a gun to Becky's head. And fuck Becky. Still, it's gross of Amberlynn to even ask that of her sick, stupid ox of a gf.

And speaking of Becky, it's weird how Amberlynn thinks her problem is kidney stones. It reminds me of how her ex Kasey said that after she was diagnosed with anxiety disorder/panic attacks, Amberlynn immediately started claiming she had the same thing. Now that Becky has some kind of "kidney diagnosis" (according to her facebook post) Amberlynn is thinking something is wrong with her own kidneys. Don't get me wrong I'm sure her kidneys are under stress due to her weight but stones aren't the first thing that comes to mind. Kidneys aren't even the first thing that comes to mind when I think about her health failing.

Amberlynn is fucking dumb. She's a true narc, it's so obvious that she really has no empathy and has no idea how her behavior affects other people including her audience. Case in point, she assures us that she didn't buy a mattress for the living room, as if the truth is any less pathetic. Bitch, most people assumed you had purchased a mattress to plop down in the living room because while that's sad and fucked up, it makes a lot more sense than you making Becky literally move your bed back and forth between rooms for fuck's sake.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino