NOT FEELING WELL, SURPRISE FOR BECKY, HELPING THE HOMELESS 11/12/19 -

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Those bitches are Hufflepuffs.
I feel very attacked rn
Hufflepuffs are good, kind people. Fat Albert and Beggy could never.

She wouldn't even be brought into Hogwarts - there isn't a single obese witch/wizard

The sorting hat would choke out,
"You are....too fat to be here! Hogwarts does not take manatees as students. Also your ass fuckin stinks, go home."

Its still fun to watch her play dress up and spend her shekels on shit she doesn't care about to impress Dusty, though.

I'm more positive Beggy lost weight. Now that she's got the sweet closet and all the shit she wanted from Albert she can finally drop her, like her new twin did. Just riding it out til christmas
:optimistic:

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many people were calling her out for her halloween costume, saying they know she doesn't give a shit about Harry Potter and obviously picked that Hermione costume because it was the only thing that would fit her. She may be overcompensating now, trying to show us that SEE I REALLY DO LIKE HARRY POTTER, HAYDURS! Transparent and juvenile. She is just a few days away from her six-year anniversary on youtube and she hasn't matured at all.

btw since I don't know if she's going to upload again in the next few days, here's a side-by-side, and I wasn't even trying to be unflattering here; I just looked for moments where her expression was similar. In reality she looks a lot worse than what this comparison portrays.
gorl.jpg

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
So the first three minutes of the vid must have been filmed on the day Amber got recorded at the vet as she's wearing the same outfit.

Also lol at Charitablelynn including that bit of her calling the homeless shelter so we all know how kind and giving she is.
She's an angel. Remember, she took in that homeless teenage boy. I don't remember the name, so here is a photo:

th.jpg

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Fucking gross putting "helping the homeless" in the title when all that happened was two failed phone calls and a phantom off-camera phone call resulting still in nothingburger. I'm sure she'll vlog or snap buying all the paper plates/towels etc for the asspats and to hit back against the ever encroaching skepticism of the haydurs, until a few weeks later in a thanksgiving vlog kiwis with keen eyes and MS Paint spy their empty wrappers strewn about Ricky's kitchen counter or halfway hanging out of their ever overflowing garbage can.

Concerned Vagino-American

the invasive, probing fingers of Amber's cousin
kiwifarms.net
Fucking gross putting "helping the homeless" in the title when all that happened was two failed phone calls and a phantom off-camera phone call resulting still in nothingburger. I'm sure she'll vlog or snap buying all the paper plates/towels etc for the asspats and to hit back against the ever encroaching skepticism of the haydurs, until a few weeks later in a thanksgiving vlog kiwis with keen eyes and MS Paint spy their empty wrappers strewn about Ricky's kitchen counter or halfway hanging out of their ever overflowing garbage can.
She never intended to help the homeless, this was another desperate "See, I'm not a cunt!" ploy.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Ok is my fupa playing tricks or necky neck actually looks smaller?
If you look at one of her vlogs from this time last year, in particular the Halloween party prep one, Becky is very noticeably smaller now. She's gone from terrifyingly fat to just too damn fat. That's gotta be scorching Amber's ever increasing ass.

Next up in the series:
Fatty Lynn and the Chamber of Shut the Fuck Up and Stick to a Diet.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. She skimped out on a fucking $100(?) gift card giveaway. She really doesn't spend money on something that won't give her gratification aka wommart Chinese shit and orange chicken.
Worse, it was only $50 (it was for 50K subs, iirc) and she was too cheap to buy tracking/insurance on it. That is, if she ever sent it in the first place.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
If Beggy is as unhappy as she looks these days, then oh fucking well.
I feel zero sympathy for her.
Dumb asses commenting on YT "Poor Becky"
She's just as bad as Albert. Hell she may be a little worse in ways we don't know.
I agree with the poster who thinks Beggy's sour look is directed at the Haydurs.
I'd believe it. She and her pathetic family got called out as scammers.
And why are the Beggy sympathizers forgetting how shitty she is?

Angel Baby Firefly

now cluster free!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. This hauntingly resembles a single mother dressing her mentally-challenged, held back son for his first day of third grade.

"No, no, no, honey. You wear your Spiderman boxers under your jeans, NOT over. That's why they're called underpants, get it?"

View attachment 1007955

You know when she films in first person and points at things with her bloated paw/arm and everyone makes fun of how they look like inflated gloves? Well! Look how tiny those bloated paws and forearms look compared to the ruined wasteland of her bicep. Perspective.

EDIT: Also, think Big Al still makes Becky drive around while high af on pain pills? She's obviously on something here and we all know she'll drive drunk.

Last edited:

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
amber doesn't give a fuck about harry potter. she's just glad she found a halloween costume that could fit her beyond basic bitch cat ears, and for whatever reason the harry potter shit at torrid seems to be very generously sized which means she can fit into a cardigan again, even if it has harry potter logos all over it

i'm sure we'll see more of this stuff in upcoming hauls. maybe next she can order some of that hogwarts underwear and spare her housemates from the crusty bits that falls out of her ass crack as she waddles around their shared spaces.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino