NOT FEELING WELL, SURPRISE FOR BECKY, HELPING THE HOMELESS 11/12/19 -

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely disgusting. Inside and out.
She's just rolling each day not caring about her actual health problems and focusing on stupid things nobody had asked her. Like a water fountain?

And phone anxiety? She sure didn't seem anxious calling the cookie dough store if cookie dough is edible??‽!

And her trying to fix Becky's hoodie makes me think she she's trying to show how "loving" she is and want people to think she's a cute girlfriend.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Sorting hat: "Yer not a fucking wizard, bitch!"

Jesus Christ. This hauntingly resembles a single mother dressing her mentally-challenged, held back son for his first day of third grade.

"No, no, no, honey. You wear your Spiderman boxers under your jeans, NOT over. That's why they're called underpants, get it?"

View attachment 1007955
Things Beggy cannot do: keep her eyes closed for a "surprise", open her own gifts and show them to the camera, wear the clothes the way she wants, unbutt-en her own sweater. Got it. In this shot she looks positively miniscule compared to ALR. I'm amused that the parts of her arms that get the most work (elbows and forearms, from gripping utensils and shoving food down that gaping maw) look so much better than the parts that don't (biceps and (OMG) triceps). Maybe if she had to do chair dips or something in order to get food in her mouth she'd even that out a little.

So many people were calling her out for her halloween costume, saying they know she doesn't give a shit about Harry Potter and obviously picked that Hermione costume because it was the only thing that would fit her. She may be overcompensating now, trying to show us that SEE I REALLY DO LIKE HARRY POTTER, HAYDURS! Transparent and juvenile. She is just a few days away from her six-year anniversary on youtube and she hasn't matured at all.

btw since I don't know if she's going to upload again in the next few days, here's a side-by-side, and I wasn't even trying to be unflattering here; I just looked for moments where her expression was similar. In reality she looks a lot worse than what this comparison portrays.
View attachment 1008572
I legit for a minute thought the one on the right was a 'shop. Look at the right side of her face (her right). Guess that answers my question of who has a head so fucking round it looks fake. It weirds me out that you can't see her ears when she's looking at the camera straight on.

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So lemme get this straight....

This bitch has her roommates drag in a mattress so she can sit on the floor... after sitting in the upright chairs too long? There is a sectional sofa behind her that she could easily elevate her legs on, or at the least pull an ottoman up to.

This tells me 1 of 2 things is occurring (or perhaps bolth):
- Her stank ass is banned from the couch for fear of skid marks and piss snail trails.
- She literally can't lift her legs up onto the couch.

Both of which are fucking horrifying.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. This hauntingly resembles a single mother dressing her mentally-challenged, held back son for his first day of third grade.

"No, no, no, honey. You wear your Spiderman boxers under your jeans, NOT over. That's why they're called underpants, get it?"

View attachment 1007955
All I can notice in this shot is that AL's dress doesn't fit at all. The lace part in the back should be 1/2 way down her back; but instead it can't even fit over her humps in the back at all. Also Becky looks like she's on some serious pain killers, her reactions and speech are very slow, even for Becky. Since when has Hambeast ever liked Harry Potter has she even read the books or seen the movies at all?

If Hambeast wants to be so giving why doesn't she adopt a family for Christmas? Or adopt foster kids for Christmas? She should know how it feels to be a foster kid at Christmas and Lord knows she already bought Gracie a ton of toys.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This bitch has her roommates drag in a mattress so she can sit on the floor... after sitting in the upright chairs too long? There is a sectional sofa behind her that she could easily elevate her legs on, or at the least pull an ottoman up to.

- Her stank ass is banned from the couch for fear of skid marks and piss snail trails.

My fav part of this revelation is how amberlynn explained it, something like "if I need it, then the mattress gets moved out here, and then moved back." She doesn't mention any person, as if it moves itself from place to place. Of course she doesn't drag it herself because she physically can't, and didn't want to say "becky or eric or ricky has to move the mattress out here when I ask for it and then move it back", because it reveals how shitty that is for everyone else. Making your gorlfriend or room mates move an entire god damn mattress back and forth is worse than having it just sit out there imo. Little kids who are in trouble talk like this to avoid responsibility, like "the cookies got eaten" instead of "I ate the cookies". Writerlynn should be made aware that the passive voice being used to explain events is considered bad writing.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Beggy is on painkillers. At least not any prescribed to her.
Southern states, especially, have drastically cut down prescribing narcotics. Especially at her age.
Some blood pressure meds and antidepressants will put you in a stupor.
Beggy has always been in sort of a stupor without drugs.
I think she's probably on a high dose of one or both of those types of meds and may be getting tired of the beast as well.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
My fav part of this revelation is how amberlynn explained it, something like "if I need it, then the mattress gets moved out here, and then moved back." She doesn't mention any person, as if it moves itself from place to place. Of course she doesn't drag it herself because she physically can't, and didn't want to say "becky or eric or ricky has to move the mattress out here when I ask for it and then move it back", because it reveals how shitty that is for everyone else. Making your gorlfriend or room mates move an entire god damn mattress back and forth is worse than having it just sit out there imo. Little kids who are in trouble talk like this to avoid responsibility, like "the cookies got eaten" instead of "I ate the cookies". Writerlynn should be made aware that the passive voice being used to explain events is considered bad writing.
I'm surprised she doesn't make them carry the mattress out while she's still on it, like a bunch of Roman slaves.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
There is absolutely no way that I believe that she can sit for hours on a chair if she has lymphedema on her legs. She has not received any treatment on her legs and this condition does not become better with time. She needs to keep those legs up as much as she can. The only reason she is using the mattress is that she does not want to be confined in the bedroom since she is living the best time of her life.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Since she needs to keep her laaayyyggs elevated, there isn't enough room for all of them at once, I bet. Not comfortably, anyway. So, the house slaves get to drag out the mattress when she's repositioning like a cruise ship going from Caribbean to Alaskan tours.

All I can notice in this shot is that AL's dress doesn't fit at all. The lace part in the back should be 1/2 way down her back; but instead it can't even fit over her humps in the back at all. Also Becky looks like she's on some serious pain killers, her reactions and speech are very slow, even for Becky. Since when has Hambeast ever liked Harry Potter has she even read the books or seen the movies at all?

If Hambeast wants to be so giving why doesn't she adopt a family for Christmas? Or adopt foster kids for Christmas? She should know how it feels to be a foster kid at Christmas and Lord knows she already bought Gracie a ton of toys.
That takes actual work AND the orgs that do that sort of thing like you to have some time with the kids/family for PR purposes. This bitch can't control that narrative or that camera, so that ain't happening. They will take anonymous gifting, but lezbereal, this bitch is also too much of a narc to do that.

View attachment 1009005
holy fucking fuck... that poor bra. :cryblood:
I imagine this filthy garment is basically ingrained in her backrolls. Instead of changing bras her body decided to grow around it. How does she even manage put it on?
Scary shit.
You're assuming she takes it off. At all. Ever.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
That blue dress - she can fool herself that it & others "fit" but with the feedlot level fattening of her upper arms lately; they've got to be stretched to the breaking point. The waist pulling at her underarm/underboob area too - those parts of many dresses are going to be slowing the circulation from her arms & torso. She thinks she's had swelleeen up to now? Her swelling issues are about to hit another magnitude. That house is roomy enough for 4 people to share in a considerate manner. Amber is stupid but manipulative enough & crafty enough to be taking over the whole place by increments. A major "push" for unfair share of space might cause the boys to push back but it's harder to put a stop to it when the Invasion of the Space Snatcher happens slowly. She shares a bedroom but has claimed the sunroom too - does she even use it? When she's in the kitchen it's hard for anyone else to work in there. Now she's encroaching on the living room & I'm pretty sure when she bothers to shower, she uses the boys' bathroom. What's next? Banishing the boys to the basement because she can't get down there? In the past few months, she's become blatantly pissier with Becky. No longer are passive/aggressive & casual snide remarks enough. She has no concept of personal boundaries - bad enough she tugs at her own clothing; now she's flapping around Becky's attire. She's buying more of Becky's clothing as 'gifts' without Becky's input, buys the wrong size, tells her how to wear them, & still manages to make snotty comments. She has zero respect for Becky. Becky has zero respect for herself. She too was eased into dependency but now she's truly stuck & always looks either pissed off or completely checked out. I'm pretty sure Becky is still doing a lot for her mother right now, has unspecified health issues of her own yet doesn't have the stones to utter a peep in her own defence. Easier it seems, to play complacent puppet. Now, the holidays are approaching which for Amber means food takes on an even greater importance - weeks & weeks of epic level 'Feast'ivus level chowing dead ahead, Captain! If there's no major medical meltdown in the offing, she'll manage to cram on another 20 lbs. over the holidays. The annual January Snivelfest could be beyond legendary this year.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
Why can't the Thumb open her own damn presents?
Hambeast is a control freak. Of course her zombie slave butler is not entitled to open her gifts! Necky is orbiting around Lardplanet only to obey and not have wishes or opinions of her own. I bet Necky got her face slapped off-camera for opening her eyes when she was clearly told not to.

Last edited:

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino