NOT FEELING WELL, SURPRISE FOR BECKY, HELPING THE HOMELESS 11/12/19 -

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
The Hambeast has a lot of nerve to talk about rude people when she’s the one who leaves scooters in parking lots and talks down to her viewers including those that still support her.

I usually blow off the narrative about Becky being done with Amber, because people want some kind of drama so bad, they’re desperate to latch on to certain looks or body language. This video was the first time even I thought Becky was totally done with Hambeast. It was so obvious and whenever there’s trouble in Amber’s love life, what does do she do? She buys gifts. 🤔

If it’s true, no sympathy from here to the Thumbard. She dug her own hole.

mounki

kiwifarms.net
when amber kept pushing becky about the cardigan being open, asking her if she wanted her to unbutton it and that it looks good unbuttoned... the whole dialogue exchange here seemed a bit slow between both of them and it was grueling to witness

if becky wants to look like a tube of turkey sausage bursting at the buttons let her — at least she can close her cardigans

• Feels
Reactions: YOUR MOM and fxiry

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"BAY BAY GET ME MUH LIVEENROOM BEEEEED"

Imagine having a fucking bed in the livingroom simply because your fat ass cant sit on the couch and has to splay on the floor?
They should just put a baby gate all around the mattress in there and leave her there and heave food over the gate every few hours when it's hungry.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Already angry about Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net
I wish she had some skills on her like maybe retailoring these dresses to fit her better. Now that is content that I would actually like to see. But well, pipe dreams. BItch can't be assed to do anything, but yea I am reeling at the sight of the actual dress.
What she really needs to do is give up on Torrid. Not even the 6X fits her right. I've seen girls that are actually 6x and the dress sits nicely on their frame, even if they ARE enormous. Our gorl sized out of the plus size shop. Amazing.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Damn the videos she is providing are making my head hurt there is so much to unpack; her Majin Buu ass frame makes it harder to fathom. She is literally Pearl from Blade at this point.
1573762292820.png

Why did she buy another water filter, she only drinks plastic, she literally only got this to spend on shit.

Now with the Harry Potter shit, she is only liking it because Destiny fucking loves Harry Potter. It is so pathetic and sad that she is chasing her ex with her hobbies she fucking drains any form of enjoyment from everyone. Why buy a hoodie to only cover your vile arms when you cannot zip it up, it is literally a cover at this point.

That skirt looks sus as fuck btw. A dress has a hem line they have to, so the walrus is now ordering weird dresses to make them shirts.
1573762783857.png

It is clearly some weird top thing because how it is sewn, a dress as said earlier needs a hem line for the bustier. Which the one later on clearly did.

First off I'm really curious what were in those edits the jump cuts on the phone.

I think she sits on that mattress in order to spy and make sure there is no descent like with Destiny. We know she is a deeply controlling bitch, I would not be surprised if Becky made it look like an accident think about it. She has no way to escape per se but the dangerously fat bitch could fall over.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
What she really needs to do is give up on Torrid. Not even the 6X fits her right. I've seen girls that are actually 6x and the dress sits nicely on their frame, even if they ARE enormous. Our gorl sized out of the plus size shop. Amazing.
I'm not too familiar with fat attire so I'm curious- where does she go after she's sized out of Torrid? Where will she buy her clothes when she gets to the point where she can't fit her hambeast arms through 6X arm holes? Is it finally time for her to break out the muumuus?

Angel Baby Firefly

now cluster free!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with fat attire so I'm curious- where does she go after she's sized out of Torrid? Where will she buy her clothes when she gets to the point where she can't fit her hambeast arms through 6X arm holes? Is it finally time for her to break out the muumuus?

She'll just wrap herself in a blanket or sheet.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
SO I had a thought, all the stuff amberlynn wanted to help the homeless with sounded eerily like the wommart haul she did for destiny and dana. toothpaste, deodarant, etc. Did she start caring about the homeless bc DD are living out of a car or something?
Maybe, people like Amber I've known with minor hoarding tendencies sometimes are actually pretty generous. These are the type of people who see a really good deal on something, way over-buy it with the logic that they're "saving" money, then realize no one could possibly use this much shit/it's a brand they don't like that much/it'll expire/don't have space and start unloading it on family and friends. Some really gross hoarders push spoiled food and cat piss-soaked unusable trash at charities/thrift stores quite often with similar logic - Their strong compulsion against getting rid of shit is somewhat alleviated by the thought of "well at least someone else can use it".

Of course Amber has shown herself to be wasteful as fuck so maybe she isn't being thrifty, she's just grown out of whatever female hygiene products she's donating, got bored of her excessive impulse buys, and gives the other dykes hygiene supplies all the time as a shady way to say "bitch you're poor and you stink". I'm not a deathfat psychologist, the fuck do I know.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino