NOT FEELING WELL, SURPRISE FOR BECKY, HELPING THE HOMELESS 11/12/19 -

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with fat attire so I'm curious- where does she go after she's sized out of Torrid? Where will she buy her clothes when she gets to the point where she can't fit her hambeast arms through 6X arm holes? Is it finally time for her to break out the muumuus?
I posted this earlier in the year. They go up to 9x! The costume page is particularly amusing.

Angel Baby Firefly

now cluster free!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, people like Amber I've known with minor hoarding tendencies sometimes are actually pretty generous. These are the type of people who see a really good deal on something, way over-buy it with the logic that they're "saving" money, then realize no one could possibly use this much shit/it's a brand they don't like that much/it'll expire/don't have space and start unloading it on family and friends. Some really gross hoarders push spoiled food and cat piss-soaked unusable trash at charities/thrift stores quite often with similar logic - Their strong compulsion against getting rid of shit is somewhat alleviated by the thought of "well at least someone else can use it".

Of course Amber has shown herself to be wasteful as fuck so maybe she isn't being thrifty, she's just grown out of whatever female hygiene products she's donating, got bored of her excessive impulse buys, and gives the other dykes hygiene supplies all the time as a shady way to say "bitch you're poor and you stink". I'm not a deathfat psychologist, the fuck do I know.

Amber's generosity always comes with a price. It's like making a deal with the devil.

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Why would you have a water dispenser in your house? Is this common? The only other person I know that used to have one in their house also was WingsOfRedemption (and he's a lolcow as well, wonder if that's related :thinking:)
My grandparents had one, but they were old and additionally regularly had company

Reactions: Mrs.MichaelRooker

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Amber's generosity always comes with a price. It's like making a deal with the devil.
That's why donation centers have policies of what can be donated. Also, it is possible that Amberlynn is donating so she can collect donation receipts to record her donations for tax return purposes but I doubt she's smart enough to take advantage of that.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
Why would you have a water dispenser in your house? Is this common? The only other person I know that used to have one in their house also was WingsOfRedemption (and he's a lolcow as well, wonder if that's related :thinking:)
This is something I wondered as well but marked it as "an American thing". No one in my country would get a water dispender unless it's a doctors office or hospital.
Educate me if I'm wrong.

courteouslemur

kiwifarms.net
This is something I wondered as well but marked it as "an American thing". No one in my country would get a water dispender unless it's a doctors office or hospital.
Educate me if I'm wrong.
I’ve lived in places where I was on a well, and the water was perfectly safe but had a nasty odor. In those cases I drank bottled water, although a bulk dispenser would have been more cost effectIve. If I’d owned it instead of short term renting, the I would have looked into a filtration system.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Educate me if I'm wrong.
Well water, hard water that requires softener, or just preferring your own purified water are all good reasons. Also good to hold large amounts of water in case of an emergency.

water sperg:
Tbh I don't blame them. They're finding out that Flint, Michigan wasn't the only city (or state for that matter) poisoning the water with bad pipes and such.
PFAS contamination is alao largely becoming a thing, in more than just Michigan.

I got really into the Flint water crisis when it went down, totally off topic.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino