Notch banned from Minecraft anniversary event due to wrongthink

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
If you're tired of this happening you should speak up. Tell MS you're tired of this shit and that they need to start pandering more to the transphobic community. They'll never know what a big mistake they made if no one tells them.
Nice bait fag.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Ok just be a little bitch and whine about it then. If #TheResistance can post their way to victory then it should be just as effective for you.
Okay. It’s not like we make fun of shit we dislike all the fucking time in off-topic or anything. I’d join the movement to #SaveTheWest but my local Applebees is too far away from my house

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that this is what Notch said 7 years ago:

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
On the one hand, i have no idea what notch said. But on the other, I will never support a corporation distancing a creator from an indie work they made themselves. Say his personal opinions don’t reflect yours and shut up. This is just sleazy.

Kids mostly play minecraft, imagine if kids found out some guy that spoke his mind and didn't give a shit was the creator of minecraft? That would be problematic. People like that can't have a platform, they might turn into billionaires that run for the Presidency.

Imnotretardedimjustme

kiwifarms.net
Can you really blame him for changing his mind?
You need to remember he was born in stockholm known as "fagswamp" in other parts of the country. The most progressive part of sweden. If you look at his poltical history hes a member of a left wing party called "the piracy party". Which is a one issue party, about internet piracy.

Sexyphobe

kiwifarms.net
But doncha know, MS doesn’t censor like Sony, so they’re automatically gudgoys despite both SIE and MS Studios being centered in California and likely having just as many numales and dangerhairs with liberal arts degrees in it as SIE.

Edit: MS is actually in WA state, which is still a Democrat shithole full of dangerhairs, so no big deal
Weird take, on most gaming sites I see way more Sony, Nintendo, and Steam fanboys than Microsoft ones. They usually get more criticism than the others as well, sometimes justified, sometimes not.

While I don't agree with this move and think it's crappy, from their standpoint with all the criticism Notch has been getting, I can at least understand. That's just the way PR is.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Weird take, on most gaming sites I see way more Sony, Nintendo, and Steam fanboys than Microsoft ones. They usually get more criticism than the others as well, sometimes justified, sometimes not.

While I don't agree with this move and think it's crappy, from their standpoint with all the criticism Notch has been getting, I can at least understand. That's just the way PR is.
Sony is still AIDS rn and overall way worse than MS, I’m just taking jabs at the jackasses assuming that their competition is automatically the “good guys”