Nothing is happening -

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
He may not be a lolcow here but if he had a thread it'd be tagged "horrorcow". Russ McKamey runs the infamous McKamey Manor, an American "haunted house" attraction where his paid "actors" beat the shit out of people in a van or the backyard. Waterboarding, teeth pulling, all kinds of fucked up shit and they don't honor the safe word when their clients say they're done. He promises $20,000 for anyone who can make it through the 10 hour experience.

My favorite story is of a U.S. Marine who almost reached the 10 hour mark and Russ cut him off personally saying the marine had clearly "had enough" because the $20,000 is a lie.

Honestly, the man should be in jail but it warms my heart to imagine him pissing himself while his staff wasn't able to break this U.S. marine.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
More of a community watch thing, but remember the Bioware Social Network? A hive of autism and waifufaggotry that has seldom been equaled. A community so embarassing that Bioware itself closed it down, leaving it to flood into tumblr and (more likely) furaffinity.

by the goddess.png
Here a grown man recites a hokey planet of hats style fictional alien religious mantra at a funeral and thinks the stares he gets are approving.

Tali_Sweat.jpg
Perhaps its most infamous product, an autistic (and very wrong) attempt to glean what Tali's (a waifu alien from Mass Effect) sweat would taste like.

gays in space.jpg
We've also got proud degeneracy and bizarre worship of a large private corporation as a charitable entity.

1349284842141.png
If my waifu can't have this specific kind of unique content, no one can!

1348671751923.png
Islamic content

tabrisfanart.png
Cringey fanart!

And don't think that it's just the regular users.

Chris Priestly.png
This was their community manager.

A joke? Perhaps. But here he is perving on fake nerd waifubait C-lister Felicia Day.

evil Chris Priestly.jpg

Yeah, yeah. Community manager is barely an actual position. You're right. Here's some developers:

cheesquee.jpg

professionalism.png

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Not directly lolcow related, but I also remember the shitshow that came about within the Steven Universe fandom when some chick attempted suicide because some assholes pushed her to the breaking point over a fucking show about lesbian space rocks. Not to mention, the show’s just ended, and this, for better or worse, is a part of its legacy now.

Similar events such as the August Ames incident and Zoe Quinn driving some poor schmuck to suicide herself would later crop up, but the SU thing stands out to me in particular because it’s a shining example of just how shit fandoms in general are. Which is ironic considering that the person in this case wasn’t even successful with her suicide.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
This has already been mentioned in the youtube autism thread but recently the whole "gacha life" community has been going apeshut over this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jWDe1ejjU
TL;DR some 14 year old kid known a son "jellobug" uses a kids dress up app to make videos showing human trafficking, incest, rape, underage sex, alcoholism, murder, child abuse etc and has Ben hated for this for a while. However a group of autists now are blackmailing and are trying to dox her. The entire gacha life community is a massive shitfest

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
There was a group that went full tismo over a childs game

It ultimately led to a 14 year old girl getting her chanel removed and """"doxing""" herself to them.
Oh shit, posted this at the exact same time. Sorry for double posting but this needs a thread to be honest. I also didn't know the dox was posted to YT but I knew I thought was floating around

Not directly lolcow related, but I also remember the shitshow that came about within the Steven Universe fandom when some chick attempted suicide because some assholes pushed her to the breaking point over a fucking show about lesbian space rocks. Not to mention, the show’s just ended, and this, for better or worse, is a part of its legacy now.

Similar events such as the August Ames incident and Zoe Quinn driving some poor schmuck to suicide herself would later crop up, but the SU thing stands out to me in particular because it’s a shining example of just how shit fandoms in general are. Which is ironic considering that the person in this case wasn’t even successful with her suicide.
The Stevens universe community also bullied a kid with terminal cancer for getting to see the show early

Cryptojew

Ken Ju Kai Warrior
kiwifarms.net
I first made an account here to post about a weirdo in the scifi community who had formed a small cult of Z-list actors around his "multimedia project", Star Walkers". The thread is mostly me doubleposting and forgetting to archive links like a pleb, but it brings back fond memories since the dude eventually sent the farms a legal threat over it.

Pond Scum

Disgusting!
kiwifarms.net
Older excellent moment: When @Ancani milked her status in the Nick Bates thread so much and got so comfortable that she got a thread of her own.
Newer excellent moment: When @canino1997 revived his deader-than-dead thread by impersonating a Turkish lawyer and then immediately logging on to tell people it was fake and that it obviously had nothing to do with him.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
I’m just musing to myself at this point, but I remember back in late 2018 there came out leaked footage of Brittany Venti and her clearly mentally ill boyfriend at the time having a fight and him sperging out over eggs IIRC. It would also come out that allegedly her cat had literally shit the bed at least once, and I did and still do believe it because Venti fucking looks like cat shit herself. She’s a lot like Jeff Holiday in that I can smell this bitch right through my screen.

Not too long after, fellow butterface Laura Loomer had her Twitter suspended or some shit and in response literally chained herself to a Twitter office building in New York (even though Dorsey was/is in California) until the police got sick of her and unchained her after a few hours. That was fun, too.

Last edited:

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something that happened a long time ago...

I remember watching some of Terry Davis’ videos and streams, What he did was impressive but he was so batshit insane it was hysterical; and then it stopped being funny. I think watching his fall changed me fundamentally, because he made it seem like we’re all so close to the edge of insanity... After all, he used to be normal. Perhaps he was even a genius, until his slide into madness, Who knows what it takes, genes? A bump on the head in the wrong way?

Is it better to desperately live on knowing you’re helplessly derange, or to welcome the sweet embrace of eternal sleep? His last video was cryptic, but I think he was lucid in the end. It hurts to think he stepped in front of that train but maybe that was the first decision he made as himself in years. It’s impossible to know with certainty the circumstance of his death, but I hope he finally took control of his life as his last choice alive.

His saga was the only time I’ve been sad on the internet, and I’ll pour one out for him tonight, Rest in peace, Terry A. Davis
God that is as depressing as fuck.

But, so true.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And all of his cuckoldry has been so immense that it revealed how his persona, originally thought to be a comedic exaggeration, was instead built on the bitter impotence of a man destined to always suck and fail. So dramatic is his suckitude that it retroactively ruins every piece of entertainment that he has ever created, excepting only the things that are ironically funny at his expense.
Don't be sad for the Web 1.0 giant you lost. Be happy for the lolcow you've gained.

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, posted this at the exact same time. Sorry for double posting but this needs a thread to be honest. I also didn't know the dox was posted to YT but I knew I thought was floating around
Oh I've been keeping an eye on the AGLC daily for the last week. 😁

Jello has a backup now, and Gamersnation is still an absolute missleading fuck. GachaMike hasn't uploaded in 3 months, so that's boring. r/gachalifecringe mods kept clashing with AGLC members. Then the two AGLC twitter accounts claiming each other aren't the real deal.

It's been an absolute spectacle to watch this all in real time. The last big event was Jellos takedown on the April 8th, 2020 from fake copyright claims. The darkie even said she'd be a good slave to the AGLC leader in Discord messages.

I'll consider putting something together soon.

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Bryan Dunn claiming he was going to scramble his KF password after answering a few questions, then getting it scrambled when he bitched out Emspex after she laughed at his attention whoring
the whole KoP saga was very fun for a while, culminating in a fantastic spergout.

i doubt the thread will be revived, but man was that thread a roller coaster in its heyday.

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost forgot about this kid @AlphaChamaeleon getting doxed, then making a thread with a poll trying to get people to agree with him that there should be a rule against doxing forum members. He kept trying to get a picture of himself removed and was eventually convinced to post feet pics in exchange for removing it.

alpha.jpg

It was not removed.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
- Jace crashing his car on the way to race Brianna Wu and the reveal afterwards

- Alison Rapp claiming she was fired from Nintendo because of gamergate or her essay on why child abuse online is fine, only for it to come out she was a moonlighting whore instead. Husband came on here to defend her as a parting gift before divorcing her for the saner Poly girlfriend in the end

- Susan Schofield finally having the kids removed from her care after years of drugging them to insane degrees and posting the results on Youtube

- That little boy from the DaddyOf5 Videos being returned, along with his sister, to his bio-mom after she learned the father was abusing him and his sister for Youtube content.

Tags
None