Nothing is happening -

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
@OrsonZedd yeah, a guy called "Indes" (who has been doxxed as a result of his actions) wanted crafting in and was told no, so he then said "release the source code so I can make my own version with crafting". The devs said no, most likely due to a deal they had with CN. He then proceeded to spam Cartoon Network with a lot of e-mails from different IPs and e-mail addresses claiming the FF:U team were pedos and money laundering with the project, so CN sent a C&D.

Now, he is threatening to go after the Free Realms: Sunrise project because one of the devs from FF:R works on it. Sounds like someone might be in need of a thread here.

Reactions: John Andrews Stan

OrsonZedd

kiwifarms.net
@OrsonZedd yeah, a guy called "Indes" (who has been doxxed as a result of his actions) wanted crafting in and was told no, so he then said "release the source code so I can make my own version with crafting". The devs said no, most likely due to a deal they had with CN. He then proceeded to spam Cartoon Network with a lot of e-mails from different IPs and e-mail addresses claiming the FF:U team were pedos and money laundering with the project, so CN sent a C&D.

Now, he is threatening to go after the Free Realms: Sunrise project because one of the devs from FF:R works on it. Sounds like someone might be in need of a thread here.
I think so too, actually. It's been so slow then this guy just drops a big ol' golden turd right in our laps. Haven't heard anything over the weekend; any new developments?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Ok, one more.

Everyone's talking about YanDev's Hate and Shame video, but for some reason nobody is talking about this. I know, it's not 100 percent, he doesn't dox himself as hard as Linkara did on literotica with his real name, address, email and link to his webcomic, but still, there are no many other explanations. It's extra funny if you remember how he's said "yes, I have a wife, it's zero suit Samus, we are married!"

The only notable thing about Cuck Red Pill - how he had a minor disagreement over money with Gunt and Andy, which made him so salty, that he created a second channel where he sperged about them for almost six months and even tried to claim that he had a recording of them fucking, only to delete everything and pretend that it's never happened. Old fart that does some Mean girls tier shit, nothing said.

Chris King aka Ping pong call. That was the first time I've seen cow in a thread, but that's not the funniest part. Chris claimed to have liver cancer and lymphoma, but screenshots from his hospital profile were strange - not only his illness had different font, it also was spelled wrong. So after days of online roasting, he decided to go here and explain himself. During this he managed to:

- Poorly explain his previous behavior, which raised even more questions.
- Put the same screenshot again, only now with his tabs visible, where he googled nicknames of forum users, probably trying to dox them.
- When confronted about this again, he posted another screenshot with "big cock" in search tab.
- Then he posted video of him logging into his hospital account, which calmed people down for some time (turned out, it wasn't the thing that he claimed it was and could be redacted by anyone, so he just tried to bullshit this forum too), but then fucking server crashed and Null was able to restore forum version just from 3 hours before that, so all of his "proofs" were gone. God, I laughed so hard when this happened.
- While he claimed that he was at the hospital at the moment of posting, video revealed Christmas lights in the background, which people had noticed before in the pictures of his dirty shack, meaning that he dug himself even deeper. Both pictures and the video were made months after Christmas by the way.

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
I think so too, actually. It's been so slow then this guy just drops a big ol' golden turd right in our laps. Haven't heard anything over the weekend; any new developments?
Well, CN has been sending copypasta responses to anyone that e-mails them about it, so who knows? Maybe Indes's plan will be ruined. I sure as hell hope so.

Here's the response they send out:
Thanks for contacting Cartoon Network. We really do appreciate that you took the time to let us know how disappointed you are with what happened to Fusion Fall Retro, it's clear you have a huge passion for the game. We share every bit of feedback sent to us with the team, and I'm sure they'll be interested in see yours.

We don't have any additional info to share right now, but we've reached out to a few folks here to try and gather some additional info. If we're able to gather some updates, would you like us to let you know what we find? Quick note that it might take us a little longer than usually because of the Covid19 situation we're all experiencing at the moment.

I wonder who the "few folks" are and the "additional info" they want is.

Last edited:

OrsonZedd

kiwifarms.net
My best guess would be their legal team. There could be liabilities for having a fan run server of an AT&T Time Warner owned property they want to clear up.

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
from what I heard-CN had a deal with the dev team, something along the lines of "as long as you don't make money from the game and don't use any recent shows/fresh TV shows, we will let you go" OR that CN gave them the tools to make the game.

EDIT: Fresh TV shows as in the Total Drama series

vampire arachnid

dead ginger storage
kiwifarms.net
I binge-read the whole Chloe/Nan DID thread out of a combination of lack of anything better to do and morbid curiosity.

Holy shit, what a trip. Especially all the rando noobs coming in claiming to actually have DID.

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
well, I don't know if this guy is lying or if Indes was lying about claims of pedophilia and money laundering with screenshots-and "not want to spend any more resources on"? WTF, they used NO resources at all, it was a FAN MADE revival that NEVER affected them. Referring to FusionFall mind you.

Attachments

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Why exactly is nothing happening? There haven't really been many interesting lolcow happenings in the last few weeks other than the Idubbz cuckery. Why is the tardcum dying up lately? Is it the pandemic or what?
I think the cows are becoming more aware of their degeneracy (to some degree). The last genuinely interesting (and massive) cow happening was Yaniv and Weeb Wars. Idubbz is just a stagnating Youtuber who went full cuck, IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: Big Nasty

Token Weeaboo

"this too shall pass"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why exactly is nothing happening? There haven't really been many interesting lolcow happenings in the last few weeks other than the Idubbz cuckery. Why is the tardcum dying up lately? Is it the pandemic or what?
I think it's just because everything is focused on this pandemic. Kind of like everyone's normal lives- including the lolcows- have been been interrupted by it making things just come to a halt. My theory at least.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Thank you to whoever mentioned Samantha Bushart, holy shit that thread.

If you want a thoroughly horrific thread that’s only eight pages long, I highly recommend the Amy L. Hayden thread (amyhayden.com actually redirects to it lol). The Cecily Kellogg thread is equally vile and a little longer, with recent updates about this horrorcow.

Tags
None