Notorious murderers or criminals who are lolcows -

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James Hydrick, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hydrick ,
Hydrick was born in South Carolina to a 30-year-old father and teenage mother. His father was allegedly abusive.[3] In 1989, he told an interviewer that he started learning karate at age six to protect himself from his father after seeing one of his brothers beaten to death. He and his other siblings later lived in a series of foster homes and orphanages.[4]

Hydrick was convicted of kidnapping and torture in 1977, and was imprisoned.[5] He escaped three times: he allegedly kicked through a concrete wall in a Georgia jail, broke through gates at a South Carolina prison, and finally, in 1982, he pole-vaulted over a fence at a state prison in Utah.[6]

Wanted on an outstanding warrant, Hydrick was apprehended after police saw him discussing psychic powers on the Sally Jessy Raphael talk show.[6] In 1989, Hydrick was sentenced to 17 years for molesting five boys in Huntington Beach, California.[8] After serving his sentence, he was remanded to Atascadero State Hospital for treatment under the state's sexually violent predator law. Psychologist Jesus Padilla described Hydrick as "an extremely difficult patient" who suffers from pedophilia, paraphilia, and antisocial personality disorder.[13] Hydrick petitioned for release in May 2013, but a trial resulted in a hung jury.[5] As of 2013, he is housed at the Coalinga State Hospital.

You can actually call the prison and talk to him.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a vtuber avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Elliot Rodger
Why did it take so long for someone to mention the Supreme Gentleman? Y'all should dig up Mumkey's pre-insanity videos about the guy.

You'll laugh, but at the same time you'll probably start to feel bad for the little tard. He was actually a handsome guy and could probably have landed at least a 7 if he just overcame his self-confidence and awkwardness/autism issues, as we all have to do. But he was so damned convinced that him being alone was the fault of women, and he was incapable of the self-reflection that would have brought him to the truth - a hallmark of a true lolcow.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
Luka Magnotta was a total lolfag. He couldn't handle people ignoring his gay escapades so he murdered kittens, puppies and some poor Asian man. He got caught in a German internet cafe cause he was a dramawhore, lmao.

John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan so he could impress Jodie Foster. It obviously didn't work.

Justanotherguy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luka Magnotta was a total lolfag. He couldn't handle people ignoring his gay escapades so he murdered kittens, puppies and some poor Asian man. He got caught in a German internet cafe cause he was a dramawhore, lmao.
This fucking bitch was literally playing catch me if you can and had a weird obsession with some weird 90's movie. I recommend the netflix movie "Don't fuck with Cats" for anyone who wants to waste a good 4 hours. https://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/magnotta-luka.htm

Justanotherguy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1622777218500.png

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Elliot Rodger
Yeah, I recall hearing he was known for trolling forums like Bodybuilding.com before his killing spree.

Also, I recall there was a now-defunct Neo-Nazi forum called IronMarch, where two people posted who later got arrested for plotting to shoot up a mall in Canada. (I also heard that the owner of the site, some Russian guy known as "Alexander Slavros" shut the site down and went into hiding - possibly due to him and the site being investigated for connections to murders or hate crimes).

I also recall other stories, such as some infamous Youtubers later committing or plotting to murder other Youtubers they had beef with, but don't remember the names.

Here's one where some female Youtuber (Nasim Aghdam) shot 3 people and killed herself at Google headquarters in revenge for her channel being demonetized:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was actually a handsome guy and could probably have landed at least a 7 if he just overcame his self-confidence and awkwardness/autism issues, as we all have to do. But he was so damned convinced that him being alone was the fault of women, and he was incapable of the self-reflection that would have brought him to the truth - a hallmark of a true lolcow.
Wait, wasn't he diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, meaning that there was no way he would get how it really works?

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone in the JonBenet Ramsey case by far - purely for fucking up the crime scene

Diane Downs - bopping along to the Duran Duran song that played while you shot your kids isn't quite the best way to prove your innocence

Candy Montgomery - (They're making two series about her. One stars Elisabeth Xenu Moss, the superior one is Elizabeth Olsen) Shooting your ex friend then going upstairs to shower to get blood off and not try to scrub the footprints and shit isn't exactly the best way to handle such a thing....

There's an unsolved case these three ladies disappeared and the crime scene was done tainted like JonBenet house

throwawayguys

kiwifarms.net
Albert Fish was a lolcow. He stuck pins in his pelvis.
This Albert Fish guy seems like a real jerk.
norm.png

You all ignored the grand daddy of lolcow psychos, Charles Manson.

Oh no. Manson was no lolcow.
Every move he made, every twitch of the muscle is serving one goal- to subvert and hypnotize people. Because he was a phychopath, a man without empathy, the solitary hunter for whom everyone is an asset , a tool or a target.
If you watch the full prison interviews he acts silly only a small portion of time. The vast majority of time he was telling his view of the world, in reality another lie- that The Man was keeping everyone down in shackels, that he refused to bow to The Man, that he was a freedom searching individual. This is how he recruited people into his web.
I have 2 theories why he was acting like that in the interviews:
1. To take control of the dialog. Upredictable movents and actions confuse the person, it breaks the concentration, notice how an outburst is immedietly followed by another of his sermons, trying to capitalise on the confusion.
2. His own confusion. He is incarcareted, he is not in the control of the situation or the dialog, this revolts him and causes some sort of negative reaction in his brain.
Thats all just my specualtion in the highsight, knowing that he was a skilled manipulator. After all his murders were also a reaction- a reaction of the hunter to being denied the recognition and an entry into high society- yet another hunting ground for him- a sheer anger and rage. People his goons killed on his orders were just random members of the herd he wanted to pray upon.

Bathsalts

Darker than you Mohammad
kiwifarms.net
Richard Chase aka "The Vampire of Sacramento" he was this schizo serial killer that believed he was welcome to come into houses if the doors were unlocked and pissed and shit on a child's bed because nobody was home. Richard also pulled mac n cheese out of his pockets and offered it to the journalist interviewing him. Which he had because he was paranoid the guards were in league with the nazis and trying poisoning him. He unintentionally committed suicide when he took all of his medication at once for some inane reason.

Ivan Milat is a strayan serial killer that was the inspiration for the horror movie Wolf Creek some point after getting convicted he cut off his pinky with a plastic knife to in an attempt to force an appeal form the high court of straya but that didn't work obviously. Ivan also once staged a hunger strike to get a PlayStation in his cell and immediately gave up.
The warden's comments on Ivan's hunger strike:
BluffCalledjpg.jpg

this guy is a lolcow alright

this guy is funny, until the murders, but when you think about it its really scary- he was in charge of dozens of highly trained military personnel and in control of literally enough weapons to level a city block in minutes

AND BTW- very many batshit insane murderers have some connection to Pensacola- just saying, you draw the conclusions

Meat Pickle

Meat Kaiju Rampage
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I recall hearing he was known for trolling forums like Bodybuilding.com before his killing spree.

Also, I recall there was a now-defunct Neo-Nazi forum called IronMarch, where two people posted who later got arrested for plotting to shoot up a mall in Canada. (I also heard that the owner of the site, some Russian guy known as "Alexander Slavros" shut the site down and went into hiding - possibly due to him and the site being investigated for connections to murders or hate crimes).

I also recall other stories, such as some infamous Youtubers later committing or plotting to murder other Youtubers they had beef with, but don't remember the names.

Here's one where some female Youtuber (Nasim Aghdam) shot 3 people and killed herself at Google headquarters in revenge for her channel being demonetized:

One of the Halifax shooters was Lindsay Souvannarath, whose actually has a Kiwi Farms account by the name of @Heretics on Holiday. Hell, name a serial killer or a mass shooter and they will always have some form of lolcow traits.