[Nov 10] To the worst abuser since my father - Phil wants his neighbour homeless and is willing to fight, die trying

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Taking you with me by any means necessary" and saying you "will die fighting" sounds legit like threats to me Phil.

Thanks for the dox Phil.

https://www.facebook.com/david.scarpelli.7

View attachment 589373
I believe Phil intentionally named him in the hopes we would re-allocate our assets in Portland away from Phil's campaign.

Ha, fat chance, Phil. We've invested too much in Portland's infrastructure to give us real time data of when you might be without one of your 20 tactikewl weapons so we can finally pounce and perform a kiwi home invasion to get the intel on your secret maps of Australatina.

YOU CAN'T FOOL US

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Just going to state the obvious here and say that Phil was never abused by his father, never fought his father, and probably won't fight this downstairs neighbor he's currently bitching about. He's too much of a pussy to stand up to a drunken lich like Toren, let alone someone who could wield actual authority over him like a landlord.

Long story short, Phil is a chickenshit moron who likes to pretend to be tough but is more likely to die from a gangrenous crotch wound than die fighting eviction.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
"I fought my abusive father."

Yeah, and by all appearances he seems to be living a nice life, with a stable marriage and good relationships with his younger kids. As much of a disaster as his first marriage and family turned out to be, he seems to have figured out how not to repeat that insanity.

In the meantime, you're a smelly, repulsive eunuch who doesn't even get to sleep in his own (shitty, publicly-subsidized) bedroom because an alcoholic grifter conned you out of it. You have no real friends, just occasional people who think you might make a useful patsy (until they realize that yeah, you really are too worthless and annoying a sped to bother with).

You fought your "abusive" father? Clearly, you did not win that fight. And having checked out your neighbor's Facebook, I can confidently say that you're going to come out on the losing end of your fight with him, too.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I fought my abusive father."

Yeah, and by all appearances he seems to be living a nice life, with a stable marriage and good relationships with his younger kids. As much of a disaster as his first marriage and family turned out to be, he seemse to have figured out how not to repeat that insanity.

In the meantime, you're a smelly, repulsive eunuch who doesn't even get to sleep in his own (shitty, publicly-subsidized) bedroom because an alcoholic grifter conned you out of it. You have no real friends, just occasional people who think you might make a useful patsy (until they realize that yeah, you really are too worthless and annoying a sped to bother with).

You fought your "abusive" father? Clearly, you did not win that fight. And having checked out your neighbor's Facebook, I can confidently say that you're going to come out on the losing end of your fight with him, too.
It’s what I love about his macho act. There are so many people he’s supposed to be destroying. He’s supposed to be tracking us down with a gun, he’s supposed to be killing fascists on the streets of Portland, and now he’s going to kill his neighbour. Meanwhile he sits at home, unable to even enter his own bedroom. Like, great, Phil, you’re going to kill us all - when?

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
What's up with this passive aggressive bullshit youre spewing Phil??? Everyone, including your "transphobic stalker spy" of a neighbor knows that you will not do JACKSHIT, except bitch and moan, and possibly lie to the cops to get your way. We all know that the only thing you'll do, is mumble something to him while his back is turned, flip him off, waddle inside, then call 911, all so you can tell then you suspect your neighbor is doing something he's not, and to waste their time. If anything, have you ever thought that maybe your neighbor wants you and toren to STFU so he can get some piece and quiet?? Of course not, because everything under the sun involves you in some way.

Also, I have no doubt that you're the one who was sent a eviction notice for having a disgusting, rotten hovel that you never clean, and the stench has finally migrated outside and now your neighbors can smell it. That, as well as you and toren probably having shouting matches early inithe morning while your neighbor is asleep. Long story short, Phil, just stay the fuck inside, you know you're a massive pussy and would never confront anyone, and you know of you did, you would get your ass kicked, just like you did at occupy for being a insufferable little shit. Now go away and play make believe with xochi and your imaginary hellhole of a country.

You neither fought your father
Nor was he abusive
Well if you count the GRS mutilation that happened, he claimed that by doing that he was fighting back against angelo and the farms.

True, but this could be the reason for an eviction
View attachment 589298
Didn't Phil post something just like this to his Facebook around this time last year?? Also, the reason why Phil's bank account is in the negative is probably because he got new mall ninja shit, or a new tattoo, and the dumbass didn't have enough money in the account. So when he paid the tattoo artist, yeah he was able to pay, but it ended up overdrafting his account.
"Taking you with me by any means necessary" and saying you "will die fighting" sounds legit like threats to me Phil.

Thanks for the dox Phil.

https://www.facebook.com/david.scarpelli.7

View attachment 589373
GG Phil, you asshole. I feel sorry for David for having to put up with Phil and toren, especially at night when everyone's supposed to be sleeping. He probably hears when Phil stomps around upstairs (Phil never removes his combat boots) doing his whole "protecting my house" act.

It’s what I love about his macho act. There are so many people he’s supposed to be destroying. He’s supposed to be tracking us down with a gun, he’s supposed to be killing fascists on the streets of Portland, and now he’s going to kill his neighbour. Meanwhile he sits at home, unable to even enter his own bedroom. Like, great, Phil, you’re going to kill us all - when?
Lol HES WORKING ON IT!!!!

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino