[Nov 10] To the worst abuser since my father - Phil wants his neighbour homeless and is willing to fight, die trying

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This also offers proof, if any were needed, that Phil’s tales of abuse are bullshit. “The worst abuser since my father” implies that he considers noise complaints to be on a par with the alleged years of sexual abuse he received at the hands of Angelo, and apparently it’s worse than that other time he claims he was raped.

I feel sorry for David. On a daily basis having to listen to a loud “HUUUUUUUUURRRRGHHHH! Phil! Someone threw up in your bedroom! Better get it cleaned up before the landlord finds out!” Followed by the strange sound of heavy, arrhythmic footsteps and sobbing.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it’s verified, but you can definitely see that he’s Phil’s father:
https://m.facebook.com/angelo.delici
Gosh, doesn't Phil look like his dad? Spitting image (well, if you put his dad's photo through a derp filter and tilted one side of the face a bit and made his teeth super bucked).

Lol, poor Phil. Looks just like his alleged 'abuser'. No wonder he hates looking in the mirror each day.

Picking on a neighbour that's just had major - like, seriously major, not a dick flip - surgery, that's really low. Typical Phil. We all know he's only posting this bravado on his devart account because his neighbour will never see it there. He more than likely puts his head down and shuffles off at speed whenever he sees the neighbour in real life. So brave. Perhaps Phil should try sticking to the terms of his lease, like being the single occupant, not making noise at all hours, and keeping the place clean and tidy? But yeah, goddamn those nazi, fascist rules that ensure the block is a good place to live for everyone, right, Phil?

Edit: it'd be a real tragedy if Phil's neighbour were to see that post, wouldn't it?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this "neighbor" guy actually Phil's landlord or something? I thought he was just some random guy who constantly misgenders him. Why is the war declaration going to him?

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah because childhood abuse victims often compare the experience to receiving a noise complaint from their neighbour

"Taking you with me by any means necessary" and saying you "will die fighting" sounds legit like threats to me Phil.

Thanks for the dox Phil.

https://www.facebook.com/david.scarpelli.7

View attachment 589373
Maybe it's a bit :alog: but would it not be worth someone letting the guy know that Mr. Haskins-Delici from upstairs is currently saying "I'm willing to die and take you with me" about him? Like, not bombard him, but just have one person give him a heads-up. I'd certainly want to know if someone were making death threats toward me, even if they were as much of a comical sped as Phil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's a bit :alog: but would it not be worth someone letting the guy know that Mr. Haskins-Delici from upstairs is currently saying "I'm willing to die and take you with me" about him? Like, not bombard him, but just have one person give him a heads-up. I'd certainly want to know if someone were making death threats toward me, even if they were as much of a comical sped as Phil.
What’s the point? Phil’s about as likely to act on his threats as he is to become a productive member of society. I like the idea of him seething with impotent rage while his neighbour remains entirely unaware.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I really hope this eviction happens around thanksgiving. That would sting the most to our little rat-pig: Knowing full well that we'll be around family and friends with good food while Phil sits in a cardboard box with nothing except a block of government cheese.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is ready to die, alright.

Imagine the police showing up; just an regular ass cop, an average joe out doing their job. 'We can't get him to leave', the landlord states, 'He keeps threatening us and screaming about nonsense.' The cop sighs; this rancid turdlet is still screaming on the other side of the door, wild threats as it sounds like furniture is getting tossed around. The landlord uses their key to unlock the door, stating that he's coming in...silence. He's barely halfway in the door when the smell of a thousand ruptured septic tanks hit him; it's like a mix of old cheese, B.O., rotting flesh and burning diaper shit. "Mr. Delici," He calls out...and all that follows is a shrill, manic REEEEEEE as Phil comes jumping out from behind the couch he was hiding behind.

He looked like some kind of autistic swat; wearing full black, covered in about ten pounds of shitty chains he jingled with each step. There was a weapon in each hand...a pink baseball bat and what was clearly an airsoft gun; Phil unleashed Hell, pelting the officer with orange pellets. Sure, they stung, but they didn't stop the cop from pulling his own weapon out and pointing it at Phil. Given it's probably against some stupid ass Portland law the officer points his stungun at Phil and fires, hitting him square in the face and holds the trigger down hard. In moments Phil is on the ground, screaming, flailing about...the cop swears he can smell burnt french fries as Philthy starts to smokes; turns out the years of not bathing had left copious amounts of filth grease caking his body and out of the blue he bursts into flames; the cop runs into the kitchen and tries to find a fire extinguisher but Toren had pawned it for a few single shots of vodka.

The cop was going to call for backup as Phil slowly burned to death when the landlord stepped in; 'Maybe it'd just be better if we let him burn...' The two of them sharing a silent nod as Spuds roasted to death in his own filth.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this "neighbor" guy actually Phil's landlord or something? I thought he was just some random guy who constantly misgenders him. Why is the war declaration going to him?
No, that's not his landlord. It's simply another low income tenant living below Phil and Torin.

Phil has been bouncing and squeaking about this person for quite some time. So far, the guy has been accused by either Phil or Torin of:

• Being a sexual abuser
  • Being a closet homosexual who is mean to Phil because he secretly wants whatever is in Phil's pants.
  • Stalking them
  • Taking photos of them surreptitiously
  • Intentionally going outside so Phil can see him (Literally... no shit).
  • Attacking Phil randomly at a bus stop
  • Being a paid Kiwi Farms agent meant to gather intel and harass him. (Literally... no shit)
  • Intentionally Misgendering them
  • And now... trying to get them evicted.
I'm sure there's some beef going on, but it's much more likely that the guy first tried to talk to Phil or Torin about being loud late at night or something, and was met by a screeching troon claiming he was being trans-misogynist instantly and things have escalated from there over time as I can't see Phil or Torin giving two shits about being considerate to anyone else living around them.

The guy has probably just complained to the apartment complex management about excessive noise, cleanliness, smells... that sort of thing and Phil has twisted it into a personal attack on his gender and safety because Phil is a 24/7 victim of life in general.

I tried to sum it up in this post here.

An Ghost

Died trying to suck himself off
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eviction saga would take a year to even get Phil out. Oregon has very renter friendly laws. A court case about eviction could be dragged out forever, especially because Phil is exceptional living in a subsidized apartment.
It’s a complex so this is Phil starting a spat with another neighbor. The guy who misgenders him is Mexican and the current target of Phil’s obsession doesn’t seem the part.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The guy who misgenders him is Mexican and the current target of Phil’s obsession doesn’t seem the part.
I thought they said he was mexican too, but I think that was just them being dumb. What are the odds that they're beefing with TWO downstairs neighbors?

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
11 Nov 2018 -- bouncing and squeaking intensify:
View attachment 590090
More autistic power fantasies? Phil must be feeling really powerless. I guess he’s not very optimistic about winning this dispute.

His declaration of his willingness to fight might carry more weight if it didn’t also include a reminder of the fact that Phil is so pathetic that he’s not allowed to sleep in his own bedroom.
I thought they said he was mexican too, but I think that was just them being dumb. What are the odds that they're beefing with TWO downstairs neighbors?
All brown people look the same to Phil because he’s a racist cracker.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does he mean by "sleep strapped"? Being restrained in bed is the surest way to get raped and murdered, but I guess it is necessary lest his bouncing wakes up the Vodka Goblin inside the bedroom.

If he means he wears a bandoleer when he sleep, then where is his gun?

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does he mean by "sleep strapped"? Being restrained in bed is the surest way to get raped and murdered, but I guess it is necessary lest his bouncing wakes up the Vodka Goblin inside the bedroom.

If he means he wears a bandoleer when he sleep, then where is his gun?
We all know his idea of "sleeping strapped" is having a can of pepper spray and a trans flag painted bat next to his pile of crusty blankets.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino