[Nov 10] To the worst abuser since my father - Phil wants his neighbour homeless and is willing to fight, die trying

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does he mean by "sleep strapped"? Being restrained in bed is the surest way to get raped and murdered, but I guess it is necessary lest his bouncing wakes up the Vodka Goblin inside the bedroom.

If he means he wears a bandoleer when he sleep, then where is his gun?
Sleeps wearing a strap-on because he misses his cock?

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
So, going and taking a quick glance at this guys Facebook, I have to wonder... is he the dude that Dusty stared in the face of while gutting him like a salmon? Because this doesnt look like a surgical incision.

View attachment 589787
It looks like someone (or this person himself) was the one who stapled himself back together. Also, I may be late, but did dusty really try to eviserate this person?? At first I thought this was a picture of Phil,.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Gosh, doesn't Phil look like his dad? Spitting image (well, if you put his dad's photo through a derp filter and tilted one side of the face a bit and made his teeth super bucked).

Lol, poor Phil. Looks just like his alleged 'abuser'. No wonder he hates looking in the mirror each day.

Picking on a neighbour that's just had major - like, seriously major, not a dick flip - surgery, that's really low. Typical Phil. We all know he's only posting this bravado on his devart account because his neighbour will never see it there. He more than likely puts his head down and shuffles off at speed whenever he sees the neighbour in real life. So brave. Perhaps Phil should try sticking to the terms of his lease, like being the single occupant, not making noise at all hours, and keeping the place clean and tidy? But yeah, goddamn those nazi, fascist rules that ensure the block is a good place to live for everyone, right, Phil?

Edit: it'd be a real tragedy if Phil's neighbour were to see that post, wouldn't it?
That surgery was a while ago

An Ghost

Died trying to suck himself off
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds that they're beefing with TWO downstairs neighbors?
Phil is a piece of shit who even trans people can’t stand being around, but more likely the beef is a minor annoyance exagerated by Phil for pity points. The Mexican guy says good morning to Phil which has no malice whatsoever. A noise complaint isn’t an eviction notice or necessarily evil. So yes, I could believe Phil has minor grievances with two people he has little contact with.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
His neighbor should let the landlord know the psychotic tranny who is destroying the apartment he owns is also harassing him and is heavily armed and on drugs.

Long story short, Phil is a chickenshit moron who likes to pretend to be tough but is more likely to die from a gangrenous crotch wound than die fighting eviction.
He's pretty likely actually to be evicted, though. While Portland is pretty friendly to tenants, making death threats against other tenants is one of those things that moves the situation from a leisurely months long court fight to the cops just curbing you and your shit that very day.

11 Nov 2018 -- bouncing and squeaking intensify:
View attachment 590090
He actually sleeps with a strap-on dildo? Why did he chop off his cock if he does that?

I thought they said he was mexican too, but I think that was just them being dumb. What are the odds that they're beefing with TWO downstairs neighbors?
More like what are the odds that he isn't.

Last edited:

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
Watch out, we got an internet tough guy on our hands.
Lol Phil has always been a internet tough guy/SJW/keyboard warrior, perhaps even before he was discovered. For all the shit he talks to people online, if one were to say actually fly to Portland to confront Phil, I have no doubt that Phil would profusely apologize, claiming that the farms forced him to insult this dude, and when that doesn't work, Phil will throw the girlest punch ever, only for said person to sidestep and watch as Phil falls face first to the floor, knocking out both his buckteeth and himself in the process.

View attachment 590090
Lolwut Phil?? No one threatened to do shit to you, and we don't have any vested interest of breaking into your hovel to steal your worthless shit or rape you. My fuck boys, not even 24 hours later, and Phil's already making up lies and having tough guy delusions.

What does he mean by "sleep strapped"? Being restrained in bed is the surest way to get raped and murdered, but I guess it is necessary lest his bouncing wakes up the Vodka Goblin inside the bedroom.

If he means he wears a bandoleer when he sleep, then where is his gun?
I think what Phil means by sleep strapped is that his bedroom was relocated to the kitchen or wherever the heater is, and he is strapped to it nightly because toren got sick of Phil begging him to be the dominatrix.

Also, the other equipment Phil claims to have is as follows : multiple airsoft guns he claims are real, a bicycle helmet he wears inside and outside of the apartment, probably a bullet proof vest, military gear (for whatever reason), two very stupid trans bats, and now a bandolier, probably to put his empty bullet casings into.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 590090
But Phil, why would we need to break through the door when your landlord is more than capable of invading your home and turfing you out of it? Maybe your landlord is a Kiwi too...

Interesting that Phil thinks sleeping with bondage gear and a couple of tacticool knives hanging on the wall is an 'armory'. Anything to feel that sweet (illusory) boost of power, I suppose.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also, the other equipment Phil claims to have is as follows : multiple airsoft guns he claims are real, a bicycle helmet he wears inside and outside of the apartment, probably a bullet proof vest, military gear (for whatever reason), two very stupid trans bats, and now a bandolier, probably to put his empty bullet casings into.
Phil is totally going to kick everyone's ass, I'm sure.

He'll do this right after he sleeps in his own bedroom in the apartment his money is renting that his name is on the lease of.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
Should have asked his boss at antifa to give him a raise. It'd be about as effective.
You mean the imaginary boss that doesn't exist??? Knowing Phil's delusional dumbass, he probably has already demanded a raise for being a "tranny autistic insurrectionist analchest" or whatever the fuck he wants to be called.

Phil is totally going to kick everyone's ass, I'm sure.

He'll do this right after he sleeps in his own bedroom in the apartment his money is renting that his name is on the lease of.
So does anyone else here want to join the bet pool of the incoming date when Phil gets evicted for being a insufferable shit and ends up blaming the farms for everything??

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino