[Nov 25] Phil Threatens His Neighbor - Fends off Sexual Assault - Needs Bail Money

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But hold on, Phil, I thought you were an internationally-wanted terrorist killing fascists on the streets of Portland? Why would the police arrest you for this, but not any of your many other infinitely more badass crimes? Surely... you weren’t... lying to make yourself feel better about your failed life?

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
$50 on the situation being completely in his mind?
It's so fucking hard to tell with Spud since he lives so much in fantasy land. Combine that with his dick chop being a huge flop and him being a boring faggot since then, it's entirely likely he just manufactured this as something to bounce and squeak about. If anything happened I'm guessing the neighbor might have said something directly to him whereas before he kept his comments under his breathe or only gave Phil disgusted looks. At most Phil garbled something incomprehensible and waddled away while trying not to piss himself, :optimistic: I know. Especially about the not pissing himself part.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Phil had to smoke some pot and pass out after all that excitement.
I love the way Phil claims to be this total badass who’s feared across Portland, yet one unarmed man giving him the stink-eye terrifies him so much that he can’t even be in the same building. I’m starting to think that his genitalia dropped off out of revulsion at what an unbelievable coward he is.

I don’t know what he thinks his planned mob is going to do, other than give the property management company a solid reason to boot his continent-sized ass to the gutter.

wes

kiwifarms.net
LITERALLY SHAKING

Tbh fam, it's embarrassing for a "Antifa Crime Min. of Vegan ISIS" to be so cowardly. Real ISIS members would blow up the apartment in the name of the Islamic State.

We should heed Spud's warning though. Casa de Potato apparently has guard ducks! :c
spud.jpeg

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So my guess is that the sickly old man that is his neighbor told him to quiet down due to the two tards being unable to keep quiet at sane hours of the day, and Phil babbled in real life while shitting his pants in fear and then made up this tough guy act to pretend he isn't a fat coward who can't even sleep in his own bed. This is also a shitty attempt to get money from people who won't give it to him since he doesn't feed the scam back, as well as a possibility that the sped-housing he has might be under threat due to how Phil is too exceptional to pay his bills on time.

Regardless, it shows once again that Phil is a monstrous exceptional individual who can only pick fights if he thinks he's stronger than the victim, and that he's often too chickenshit to even do that.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
It's November
The first of the month is in a couple days. Phil will have his tugboat by then. But yeah, if his stupid ass did hit his neighbor with the baton, he's going to have alot more to worry about than going to jail. He's probably going to get hit with a assault with a deadly weapon charge, as well as premeditated murder (hopefully) if everything he has been crying about is true. Also, it's nice to see that Phil finally understands that no one likes him, nor has his back. If he does go to jail, I hope the neighbor presses charges, as well as anything else. If Phil is dumb enough to have slingblade post bail, well, he shouldn't have high hopes for that because we all know toren will just take the bail money and buy booze, just like Jim Lahey and Randy Bobandy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino