[Nov 25] Phil Threatens His Neighbor - Fends off Sexual Assault - Needs Bail Money

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then again, if he thought it would be a good way to stick it to those cursed Kiwi Farms fascists, he'd gouge his own eyes out with broken glass.
I mean, that would be a pretty good way to stick it to us. None of us would be brave enough to do that. I hope Phil doesn’t perform the badass action of breaking a bottle and using it to gouge his eyes out.

That being said, he probably doesn’t know that you can use bleach to almost instantly and entirely painlessly heal eye wounds.

galact0r

Master of the Dark Arts
kiwifarms.net
It's particularly amusing to me that he constantly refers to himself as a "supersoldier".

It brings to mind the people who claim to have been abducted by Fourth Reich Moon Nazis and trained to fight spiders from Mars in secret subterranean bases.

They're all fat, useless mentalists too.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As you've probably guessed, Phil didn't come up with this moniker himself. This faggot put it in his empty head.

View attachment 601846
Ahaha they actually told him he was in charge of something? Incredible. Well, Antifa is no threat to anyone, it’s official.
This just in: Phil has literally no idea what “deplatform” means.

Anyway, I retract my earlier theory faster than Phil’s balls when he sees a black person. Phil didn’t threaten anyone. He remains a massive pussy.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh neat. Phil heard someone use a new word!
I guess he saw an article about deplatforming with a picture of a protest and read no further, having decided he had a new word with which he could feel clever.

Threatening a mentally ill man with a stick because he complained about the noise is not deplatforming. It’s more like ableist bullying. Some would call it fascism.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Translation: The neighbor complained about Phil's noise (again) and Phil ran off home, terrified. Spent the next day and night going over the scenario and imagining all the things he totally would have done if he hadn't been spooked. Then posts it on the internet as if the imagining was real.

File this 'deplatforming' story in the same place as throwing sim cards down drains and pepper spraying tatcallers. It's bullshit.

I absolutely believe the complaints the neighbour has made about noise are true, though. Landlords usually try to mediate between tenants as a last resort before kicking one or other of them out, but Phil is so useless that he won't agree to anything. More than one noise complaint, and apparently threatening his neighbour too? I'd be amazed if he isn't evicted for that shit. Phil's damn lucky he's lying about the threatening part (do his landlords know his social media?).

The entitlement of this fat pig, though. Believes he should have housing given to him, and that he should be able to do whatever he likes and fuck how it negatively effects others. Totally oblivious to the fact that a landlord is perfectly able to kick him out for being a nuisance, and won't hesitate to do so. If Phil weren't such a hateful twat towards everyone I'd feel worried for his future, but since he's Phil I'm happy to sit back and laugh at whatever happens. After everything he went through to get this place, an he's doing all he can to get booted out of there. Unbelievable.

Let's see how quickly Phil's 'girlfriend' fucks off if Phil loses his housing.

Edit: Did Phil say it'd been six months since his dickflip? Surely not. Still, it's about the right time for regret to really start setting in.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino