[Nov 25] Phil Threatens His Neighbor - Fends off Sexual Assault - Needs Bail Money

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil will to his surprise find that the Housing Manger advises him to be considerate, patient, and perhaps try to go outside more to avoid encounters with David. We know, because the Manager is also on Kiwi Farm's paylist; a mere 0.38 Bitcoins will bribe him to keep Phil in his hovel for as long as possible, meanwhile our man David continues to investigate and disintegrate the Portland Antifa.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Lets assume for a moment that Phil isn't a complete coward and actually did pull a weapon. You know he's going to lie that he didn't and, I'd be willing to bet, claim David drew a weapon instead. Phil lies, lying about something like that isn't out of the realm of possibility for him.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
I absolutely believe the complaints the neighbour has made about noise are true, though. Landlords usually try to mediate between tenants as a last resort before kicking one or other of them out, but Phil is so useless that he won't agree to anything. More than one noise complaint, and apparently threatening his neighbour too? I'd be amazed if he isn't evicted for that shit. Phil's damn lucky he's lying about the threatening part (do his landlords know his social media?).

The entitlement of this fat pig, though. Believes he should have housing given to him, and that he should be able to do whatever he likes and fuck how it negatively effects others. Totally oblivious to the fact that a landlord is perfectly able to kick him out for being a nuisance, and won't hesitate to do so. If Phil weren't such a hateful twat towards everyone I'd feel worried for his future, but since he's Phil I'm happy to sit back and laugh at whatever happens. After everything he went through to get this place, an he's doing all he can to get booted out of there. Unbelievable.
I really hope these lies dont actually get his neighbor evicted. I wonder if this place even has security cameras.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 602250
Squeaky wheel gets the grease; bouncy tard gets the boots.
I love it. He was all, “Yeah, I pulled a weapon on him, he’d better watch his step, I got a gun, gonna form a mob to take care of him, the landlord’s next!” Now he’s all “I have a meeting with the case manager because I put in a formal complaint!” Stay pathetic, fatso.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know, because the Manager is also on Kiwi Farm's paylist; a mere 0.38 Bitcoins will bribe him to keep Phil in his hovel for as long as possible, meanwhile our man David continues to investigate and disintegrate the Portland Antifa.
Hopefully the deplatforming mission will still be viable. We'd hate to see the platform remain a platform in portland because the platform in portland to deplatform bigots is a platform of deplatforming that needs to be deplatformed for our platform of platforming bigots.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell Phil’s delusions have hit new heights!
Not the stuff about him being super tough and scaring off a gentleman who just wants the smelly ass, dumpster themed doodle bear to leave him alone, but the bit where he thinks that if he was accosted in any manner THAT’S when someone would show up or pretend to care.
They didn’t for the last four lies about fights or rape, why would they now?

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Lets assume for a moment that Phil isn't a complete coward and actually did pull a weapon. You know he's going to lie that he didn't and, I'd be willing to bet, claim David drew a weapon instead. Phil lies, lying about something like that isn't out of the realm of possibility for him.
It probably is likely that Phil will behave in a way that will justify David pulling a weapon on his ass. He is one creepy looking motherfucker.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino