[Nov 25] Phil Threatens His Neighbor - Fends off Sexual Assault - Needs Bail Money

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love it. He was all, “Yeah, I pulled a weapon on him, he’d better watch his step, I got a gun, gonna form a mob to take care of him, the landlord’s next!” Now he’s all “I have a meeting with the case manager because I put in a formal complaint!” Stay pathetic, fatso.
Phil is an unreliable narrator. It might be why his autism land is so anarchic; because with propaganda like that the government has no power.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What really happened, do we think? Probably Slingblade was having a screaming row with him over something, neighbour came up to tell them to turn the volume down. Phil takes umbrage, bounces and squeaks and brandishes his telescopic trannybat or more likely some random mall ninja shit that Phil thinks is a real weapon and which is painted with trannyflags. Neighbour rolls eyes and fucks off because Phil really isn't worth it. Phil lies about it on the internets because he hasn't had attention.

Is it really six months since Phil had his pickle inverted? Do we think he's been dilating properly and looking after it etc, or is it reduced to a porous mass of scar tissue by now?

• Winner
Reactions: Monolith and Xanax

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it really six months since Phil had his pickle inverted?
What if he really wasn't depickled at all, and some asspatter friend really did manipulate the photos to make it look like he was?

If Phil really was mutilated, and given what we know about Phil's atrocious lack of hygiene, wouldn't he be dead by now?

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Why did it take him 6 months to even mention it again? When he allegedly got deballed he couldn't go more than a few weeks without an x days/weeks/months of NO BALLS announcement.
Because the high he got from parading around a gaping wound in his crotch, fake or not, was supposed to be the turning point in his war against basically the farms. Now that he'd done the best thing for mankind by ensuring he can't contribute his genes into the propagation of the next generation of humanity, being a 'woman' was supposed to solve all his problems.

Six months later, obviously that hasn't happened at all regardless of the state of his shriveled nuts.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Because the high he got from parading around a gaping wound in his crotch, fake or not, was supposed to be the turning point in his war against basically the farms. Now that he'd done the best thing for mankind by ensuring he can't contribute his genes into the propagation of the next generation of humanity, being a 'woman' was supposed to solve all his problems.

Six months later, obviously that hasn't happened at all regardless of the state of his shriveled nuts.
More proof of the lie is that he basically forgot and stopped parading it around. You know hed be so happy he got it that he would never stop mentioning it but here we are and this is the first weve heard about it in months.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
I imagine back when Phil was a kid, he'd always try to start shit with classmates for attention. Just like this neighbor drama saga.
It's Phil's way of proving he's a tough independent woman to himself. I hope his neighbor one day has enough of Phil and toren being complete autistic idiots at 3 am and either starts to blast his music back at them, or gives Phil a handful of fish to the face by knocking on his door.

Is it really six months since Phil had his pickle inverted? Do we think he's been dilating properly and looking after it etc, or is it reduced to a porous mass of scar tissue by now?
I'm willing to bet Phil never had the surgery in the first place as there's way too much informations he's given that doesn't line up with what the hospital actually would do for surgeries of this nature. If however he did get GRS, I have no doubt that the trench was not cared for or dilated properly, which is the reason why Phil hasn't brought it up since he made the post telling people he's punishing the farms with no more nudes. In all reality, I hope the thing went septic, caused an infection, discharged weird colored pus, and forced Phil to go back in for a revision surgery to seal the entire thing shur, leaving him with only a catheter hanging out of the hole

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
More creative than "FBI Surveillance Van," I'll give it that.
A couple years back when everyone was freaking out about how Ebola was going to kill everyone in North America despite it being rare even in it's homeland of Africa, I used to use "Ebola containment Biolab #23" for my wifi router name. :evil:

But yeah, I can't wait for the epic REEEEEEEEEE that Phil will vomit all over Twatter after his 'case manager' tells him to chill the fuck out or find another place to live.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reality is Phil can't be around people he's anti social. Not like he is isolating or shy he's a fucking baffoon and mean spirited tard.

He's living at a place that is extra understanding for this shit and he's breaking rules and on thin ice.

Phil has one real fear aside toren. Group home and he keeps this up its where he's going. He will and has chosen to be a hobo over it. So I suspect we will see izzy hell fighting the landlords soon enough by hiding under a trash bag to keep warm other wise he can room with his window licking brother where he belongs.

TremendousBoredom

Bitch, I'm fabulous!
kiwifarms.net
Nah. Despite being an utter waste of space who has Schrodinger's stinkditch, Phil is actually too high functioning for pretty much any group home. Barring a judge ruling him incompetent in a legal sense, he can't really be forced into a group home so instead if he loses his precious housing due to being an insufferable cunt, he'll go back to being a terrible bridge troll/couch surfing mooch.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Group home
Didn't he want to live in a mythical transgender-friendly commune -- that's not "cis" nor for-profit run -- during the time he was bouncing and squeaking between Portland and the San Francisco Bay area? Eventually he got the apartment and gave up on that.

Also I still don't know how he managed to get Toren living with him.

Last edited:

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he want to live in a mythical transgender-friendly commune -- that's not "cis" nor for-profit run -- during the time he was bouncing and squeaking between Portland and the San Francisco Bay area? Eventually he got the apartment and gave up on that.

Also I still don't know how he managed to get Toren living with him.
That might have been when TLL's sisterwood was in full swing.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Phil just doesn't want to admit his crotch is shit encrusted, infected, puss filled and closed up. And he isn't posting anymore pics of it because he doesn't want us to know it looks so nasty it makes blue waffle look attractive.

Dude. Hooves. Lack of hygiene will do that to you. Try showering sometime.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Are we sure if this is real and that this isn’t some kind of a e-begging attempt? I mean troons are known for e-begging.
Phil is a pathological liar. So it's pretty much a 50/50% chance any of this real, just like his GRS was (well that was more like 95% of Phil lying, and 5% it being real). Honestly, there's no reason to ask for people to post bail/give you bail money when you know you're too chickenshit to do anything. Also, is Phil just hoping someone would give him $500+ for bail? Dipshit wouldn't even know how much it would be to bail his tard ass out.

Phil just doesn't want to admit his crotch is shit encrusted, infected, puss filled and closed up. And he isn't posting anymore pics of it because he doesn't want us to know it looks so nasty it makes blue waffle look attractive.

Dude. Hooves. Lack of hygiene will do that to you. Try showering sometime.
That's if he even had GRS in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: Corn Sake

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
30 Nov 2018, DeviantArt
View attachment 604709
Show us your copy of the lease, tardy.
Success, the plan to trick him into staying in his rotting shithole instead of moving out worked. He has no idea we've booby trapped it with miniature speakers programed to play subliminal anti-trans propaganda when he sleeps.

Get the champagne and the choicest of caviars - we can now proceed to phase 4.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need Phil to stay there so that we can collect evidence and sabotage the Portland Antifa -- and of course we'll plant everything on him.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
30 Nov 2018, DeviantArt
View attachment 604709
Show us your copy of the lease, tardy.
Yeah, "there are no consequences for my unhinged violent actions" is definitely a good lesson to teach an eternally angry 30-something autistic man who maintains a collection of mall-ninja weapons and spews hateful bile every time he speaks. There can't possibly be a negative consequence of that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino