[Nov 25] Phil Threatens His Neighbor - Fends off Sexual Assault - Needs Bail Money

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
30 Nov 2018, DeviantArt
View attachment 604709
Show us your copy of the lease, tardy.
Congratulations, Phil. You threatened an unarmed, mentally ill man and came out on top, in that things did not get immediately worse for you. You have proven yourself to be a coward, but we already knew that.

Now why don't you threaten your roommate into letting you sleep in your own bedroom?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he's been allowed to sign a new lease, he obviously didn't threaten his neighbour with a collapsible baton. Tenants who threaten other tenants aren't given new leases, they're evicted.

I'm curious though. In the US, do you need to keep signing a new lease agreement once your old one runs out on the place you're living in? Like, if you have a 6-month tenancy agreement, do you need to sign a new one every 6 months? Because where I live, after the first tenancy period is up you don't have to sign another agreement, the contract just rolls month-to-month.

Which makes me wonder if what Phil had to sign wasn't a new lease agreement, but some sort of contract of behaviour he has to agree to if he wants to keep living there.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has been extra bitchy ever since he lied about his sex change and no one gave a fuck. I'd make a joke about him having sand in his vagina, but he doesn't have a vagina. I'm sure this has all been another lie as well, but I do hope Mr. Isaboy pitches a tard fit at his neighbor, the neighbor complains enough that they finally evict Phil, and he ends up homeless again. But I'm sure any of those various Antifa Comrades he is always talking about will be more than happy to show solidarity by letting Isaboy crash on their couch, right?

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tenants who threaten other tenants aren't given new leases, they're evicted.
You'd have thought so. Is there an equivalent in Oregon of Section 21 as we Britbongs call it, where a tenant whose tenancy has expired can be given 2 months' notice to leave for any reason or no reason.

Also, don't some US states have provisions against eviction in the winter months?

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But I'm sure any of those various Antifa Comrades he is always talking about will be more than happy to show solidarity by letting Isaboy crash on their couch, right?
They'll just send this supersoldier on a "recon mission".

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
30 Nov 2018, DeviantArt
View attachment 604709
Perfect. Our operation to continue close monitoring of Phil can continue unabated into the next phase. "Operation Platform deplatform"
I've been informed our Portland operatives have acquired all the needed equipment and the kiwi van has been outfitted with the necessary gear for mobile operations.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
30 Nov 2018, DeviantArt
View attachment 604709
Nah why would fatfucks ever want to show us a copy of anything as proof?? He probably recieved a pending eviction letter and as stupid as he is, thought his apartment was renewed. Also Phil, you're a dumbfuck if you honestly think pulling a weapon on your neighbor won't get you in trouble.

• Winner
Reactions: Corn Sake

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do believe he's getting his lease extended. I'd also like to think the discussion went something along these lines:
-Yeah, you've been paying rent on time but there's been couple noise complaints lately, mr Araujo. We don't see any reason not to extend the lease as long as you keep it down. Was there anything else?
-Y-you too... *walks out the door without making eye contact*

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, "there are no consequences for my unhinged violent actions" is definitely a good lesson to teach an eternally angry 30-something autistic man who maintains a collection of mall-ninja weapons and spews hateful bile every time he speaks. There can't possibly be a negative consequence of that.
Normally I'd agree, but it's Phil. He'd try to cut somebody and wind up getting stabbed when the person he drew his mall ninja shit on takes it away from him. Hell, all you really have to do is shout at him and he'd soil himself while waddling away as fast as his soon-to-be-amputated-legs-because-of-the-beetus can carry his porky ass.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious though. In the US, do you need to keep signing a new lease agreement once your old one runs out on the place you're living in? Like, if you have a 6-month tenancy agreement, do you need to sign a new one every 6 months? Because where I live, after the first tenancy period is up you don't have to sign another agreement, the contract just rolls month-to-month.
From what I understand with my own renting, the tenancy agreement renewals allows the manager to adjust the rent, confirm additional costs, and otherwise keep things up to date with the tenant.

It also allows an easy way for either party to terminate the lease with minimal legal mess.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil told us he's not safe and has to get money to buy guns and shit since we know where he lives, so he's in danger and extended a lease?

Does the Land Lord not mind Toren there anymore? How can you hide that fat drunk man? Either way really Phil loses in the long run as he's being abused in a sped home where no one likes him and can barely pay the bills even though he's on tard bucks.

As normal, Chris wins, he lives in a home with loving family. Phil lives with a drunk man who abuses him.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
I do believe he's getting his lease extended. I'd also like to think the discussion went something along these lines:
-Yeah, you've been paying rent on time but there's been couple noise complaints lately, mr Araujo. We don't see any reason not to extend the lease as long as you keep it down. Was there anything else?
-Y-you too... *walks out the door without making eye contact*
Phil's response probably mentioned something about being homeless, having to deal with 10+ year of stalking/trolling because of the farms, and that his neighbor is spying on him and toren. After Phil mentioned that, he probably muttered some passive agreesive shit about being misgendered.

AnchuentProphecy

Made Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real ISIS members would blow up Phil in the name of the Islamic State.
I'm stoned and wanted to make an exceptional joke out of your quote. For some reason it made me laugh.

Anyway real talk, two things come to my mind. I'm not the guy who advocates for trolling plans. However im really curious to see what would happen if a Portland Kiwi went to Phil's apartment and recorded the ordeal. Or next time someone bumps into Phil record him and get his attention on camera. And uploaded.

Second thing I'm not sure if it's possible but could @Null make the subforum accessable to only people who are logged in users and have like 10+ posts? That way if Spud Sped wanted to get his kiwi fix he would have to ifiltrate our forums. I'm all for jerking off Phil for all he's worth but he should earn it. Also people have been saying they wanted Phil to come here and defend himself for years now.

Edit: God damnit filter.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
I'm stoned and wanted to make an exceptional joke out of your quote. For some reason it made me laugh.

Anyway real talk, two things come to my mind. I'm not the guy who advocates for trolling plans. However im really curious to see what would happen if a Portland Kiwi went to Phil's apartment and recorded the ordeal. Or next time someone bumps into Phil record him and get his attention on camera. And uploaded.

Second thing I'm not sure if it's possible but could @Null make the subforum accessable to only people who are logged in users and have like 10+ posts? That way if Spud Sped wanted to get his kiwi fix he would have to ifiltrate our forums. I'm all for jerking off Phil for all he's worth but he should earn it. Also people have been saying they wanted Phil to come here and defend himself for years now.

Edit: God damnit filter.
Didn't we make this forum private and members only last year only for someone here to leak shit directly to Phil for awhile before the person was caught??? I think the reason why the forum was made public again is because without an imaginary enemy for Phil to fight and be brave and heroic against, he becomes extremely boring to follow.

However, if we locked down this forum for say a couple weeks, we may end up with another "victory against the farms" Facebook/Twitter post from Phil. He not only did that when null took the entire forum down because of vordrak, but also repeated the same shit months later when his forum went dark...saying that he won the war or some shit.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
I see phil googled batons and picked the largest one. I thought he was making up that size. 21/26 is the most common size. I doubt he owns one but I really want to see a video of him swinging it around and striking things with it.
He didn't buy the baton for defense (come on guys, we all know that Phil would just end up putting himself in the hospital because he smacks himself with it for attention), no, tardass bought the baton to shove up his ass considering his faux vagina (if it exists) is more than likely closed up and infected

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino