[ Nov, 26th 2020 ] Thanksgiving special vlog-style stream - authentic italian QVC turkey family dinner, sponsored by midfirst bank

Will Phil set up tax begging for a 3rd year in a row?

• Yes.

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • He'll beg for money, but not for taxes.

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
Linda: Happy Thanksgiving Philip! How are you two doing?

Phil: Not so good, ma. I need money to buy... umm... more needles for the Christmas tree. And... umm... a umm... Jasper needs socks.

Linda: I hear Kat needs new teeth

Phil: Who? Oh yeah, Kat. Yes, I need $2000 to buy that lady, I mean my wife, some new teeth.

Linda: When are we going to get some grandchildren?

Phil: Ahahahahaha, what? Hahaha are you serious? You already have Jasper!

1606420524836.png
1606420553199.png
1606421070444.png
1606422139111.png

Last edited:
boy I can't wait for DSP to do another King of Suffering blog next month on Christmas and then another King of Suffering blog on New Years. why the fuck would you pick thanksgiving for this weird yearly wrap-up whining? I guess he wants pity bux from his retards to get Kat some cheap bullshit for Christmas while wasting most of it on some gacha pulls.

Dread Pirate Retard

Things aren't going so well.
boy I can't wait for DSP to do another King of Suffering blog next month on Christmas and then another King of Suffering blog on New Years. why the fuck would you pick thanksgiving for this weird yearly wrap-up whining? I guess he wants pity bux from his retards to get Kat some cheap bullshit for Christmas while wasting most of it on some gacha pulls.
I was just thinking that. We are going to get the SAME EXACT story exactly one month from now.

TheKatIsNowGone

$100 and I'll dress like a retard, pledge now
I hope his internet holds out, because this is a debunk stream of everything said against him this year. And what a surprise he has more viewers than he usually has. This is the content people want to see Phil, take the hint. No one wants to watch you play video games terribly, well wait... Us detractors want to watch you play video games terribly...

Status
Not open for further replies.