[ Nov, 26th 2020 ] Thanksgiving special vlog-style stream - authentic italian QVC turkey family dinner, sponsored by midfirst bank

Will Phil set up tax begging for a 3rd year in a row?

• Yes.

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • He'll beg for money, but not for taxes.

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OIC bankrolls another stream and Piggy caves in to put on the cowboy hat and further demean himself at the perscription retard shoes of his whales.

Full Race Replay

Big ups LSB/Tevin/Based Ozlo
What phil is saying doesn't make any sense because detractors did get strikes against them on youtube despite whatever dsp says about showing a driverse license or something.

OIC bankrolls another stream and Piggy caves in to put on the cowboy hat and further demean himself at the perscription retard shoes of his whales.
One of the most pathetic paypigs I've ever seen. Wouldn't surprise me if he was the one who bought Phil the controller.

The most intriguing part is that he was at first a guy who made fun of Phil. I wonder exactly what makes people like him go from "I'll toss him a few bucks to make fun of him" to "I'll give him hundreds of dollars a month and be laughed at by everyone". Is it the attention they get? What a sad existence this guy must lead, when this kind of attention is worth hundreds of dollars. A Pokisimp is more respectable.

Anyone who publicly donates to charity or does charity things are shitheads to him.
"I won't tell you all what charities I've donated to"

The bankruptcy filings proved you DON'T donate to charities, phil. You're not fooling anyone.

Also amazing quote: "YOU guys need to be successful so that I can be successful with you crowdfunding me."
AKA: "YOU guys need to work hard with real jobs so you can funnel your funds into my account for doing absolutely nothing."

Status
Not open for further replies.