[ Nov, 26th 2020 ] Thanksgiving special vlog-style stream - authentic italian QVC turkey family dinner, sponsored by midfirst bank

Will Phil set up tax begging for a 3rd year in a row?

• Yes.

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • He'll beg for money, but not for taxes.

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao "Kat did so much stuff to support me and show me that she loves me...but I can't talk about it because it would hurt us" how??? and 5 seconds later he lists 6 types of food that she cooks and that she cleans lmaooo,she is just a soulmaid to him, "she loves me so much guys you wouldn't belive it she does a lot for me....like cooking and cleaning" get fucked Phil your marriage is a joke,you married a sperg that is only there because you pay the bills and in return she cooks dinner.

Quantum Diabetes

At least we'll have something to complain about
True & Honest Fan
Did he reveal that Khet pimps for washed up male wrestlers that have turned to hooking? Because that's what Phil wants. Lots and lots of cock. Run at him with that.

Anyone who publicly donates to charity or does charity things are shitheads to him.
"I won't tell you all what charities I've donated to"

The bankruptcy filings proved you DON'T donate to charities, phil. You're not fooling anyone.

Also amazing quote: "YOU guys need to be successful so that I can be successful with you crowdfunding me."
AKA: "YOU guys need to work hard with real jobs so you can funnel your funds into my account for doing absolutely nothing."
Scopely is a charity now I guess.

And his new controller is broken as well, making him crouch for no reason. Good job OIC, or whichever dipshit bought it for him.
A whale bought him a new controller because he's too stupid to know how to use it.

70ecbfe9a0687495077dfe6b6466029f.png

:stress:

AcidityLiquidity

Just a meaty goddamn coin slot. A beefy void.
A whale bought him a new controller because he's too stupid to know how to use it.

View attachment 1751069

Another scummy action by the roach. Getting donated something, revealing it wasn't really needed after all, and not even acknowledging that he shouldn't have asked for a new thing.

We can't ever say this enough: Phil's whales deserve every humiliation they get from the pig. Here's waiting for the moment OIC (who was probably the one to gift the controller) flies too close to the snout and gets fucked like pretty much every other whale before him. I'll be here to laugh.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
Another scummy action by the roach. Getting donated something, revealing it wasn't really needed after all, and not even acknowledging that he shouldn't have asked for a new thing.

We can't ever say this enough: Phil's whales deserve every humiliation they get from the pig. Here's waiting for the moment OIC (who was probably the one to gift the controller) flies too close to the snout and gets fucked like pretty much every other whale before him. I'll be here to laugh.
I hope every single one of them experience a sudden financial emergency, can't cover it, and kill themselves out of despair.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
boy I can't wait for DSP to do another King of Suffering blog next month on Christmas and then another King of Suffering blog on New Years. why the fuck would you pick thanksgiving for this weird yearly wrap-up whining? I guess he wants pity bux from his retards to get Kat some cheap bullshit for Christmas while wasting most of it on some gacha pulls.
Because this is his Thanksbegging stream getting warmed up for his Begmas and New Begs streams.

View attachment 1751069

He already retconned the gay, gout thumb. lmao!

Last edited:
Sometimes i wish i was as braindead as his viewers. Must be nice to live in such ignorance and not notice how they're being suckered dry. On that note his non stop lying gave me brain cancer so please donate to my patreon so i can get the surgery i need sometime in the next 50 years TBD. I need that money i really do.

TheKatIsNowGone

$100 and I'll dress like a retard, pledge now
You ever notice how DSP doesn't ever thank any specific viewers for being generous when he's thanking "the viewers" for how generous they are? No actual name shout outs, no genuine directed thanks, just a blanket thanks for everyone. The trolls making jokes in his chat did the same amount as OIC as far as DSP's little speech is concerned.

Not sure if he does this to pretend that more people contribute than actually do or if it's so he can retcon these people the second they step out of line like Tut, Vidar, Swagginz (I know he's back, but that doesn't mean he never left. Funny how all his contributions became nothing when he left though, way to be a cuck Fagginz), etc. etc.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
Not sure if he does this to pretend that more people contribute than actually do or if it's so he can retcon these people the second they step out of line like Tut, Vidar, Swagginz (I know he's back, but that doesn't mean he never left. Funny how all his contributions became nothing when he left though, way to be a cuck Fagginz), etc. etc.
I think it's simpler than that: I just think he has no regard for the people who send him money and so nine times out of ten he doesn't even bother to remember their names, and when he does he's just too lazy to single them out. He doesn't give a shit about them, why should he recognize anyone singularly beyond his autistically-contracted duty to read shout-outs, which of course he only does when he feels like it?

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
I think it's simpler than that: I just think he has no regard for the people who send him money and so nine times out of ten he doesn't even bother to remember their names, and when he does he's just too lazy to single them out. He doesn't give a shit about them, why should he recognize anyone singularly beyond his autistically-contracted duty to read shout-outs, which of course he only does when he feels like it?

In Phil's shrunken mind he is the one doing all the hard work and the people tipping him are simply applauding him for his hamfisted 'comedy' and gameplay, he is the only one deserving of praise for keeping the S.S Goutania afloat with his streams rather than the waterheads that pay to listen to his snorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.