[ Nov, 26th 2020 ] Thanksgiving special vlog-style stream - authentic italian QVC turkey family dinner, sponsored by midfirst bank

Will Phil set up tax begging for a 3rd year in a row?

• Yes.

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • He'll beg for money, but not for taxes.

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MatureAdultThanksgiving.JPG

Mature adults who have a wife that works part-time retail, and who we openly admitted today has a lot of free time, definitely eat their pre-prepared Thanksgiving dinner on paper plates. That isn't wasteful and lazy, it's just smart.
Also featured: A cameo by a nondescript mystery pill and matching vitamin gummies.

This has some sort of weird Stepford dystopian domestic vibes I can't quite pin down. But the colourless nutrient-paste gruel food probably isn't helping.

Anyone got a clip or a timestamp of the fake crying/lying about his parents?
1:18:02 the waterworks begin.

Last edited:

Lady Adjani

not actually a lady
That is the blandest plate of food I've seen, presented on a paper plate no less. No doubt another store-bought shmorgas board, compared to other spreads I've seen it looks far from what two people with the day off an a $50k income could afford.
It looks like something you'd get at a homeless shelter.

Leave it to Dave to photograph it and post it for the whole world to see.

tripmix

They Call Me Agent Joi
Well it was good that our favorite idiot Phil showed some actual human emotion and actually be worried for his parents; that's the vibe I was getting. I mean its not like Phil hasn't used this talking point before to wrangle the wheelchairs to pony up their disability checks and its not like he has history of being a amoral, greedy POS just waiting for his parents to check out so that he can cash out; that's not the vibe I'm not getting not at all....I say with heavy sarcasm..... man who talks about their parents like that. Well folks here we are once having an sociopath calling other people sociopaths.

Does Phil always sits like this? He looks like an insecure person that way. Or he is just running his mind how best to tell a sad tale of bankruptcy, trolls, dying parents and what have you without giving him away (too bad you failed Phil!)

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
View attachment 1751602
Mature adults who have a wife that works part-time retail, and who we openly admitted today has a lot of free time, definitely eat their pre-prepared Thanksgiving dinner on paper plates. That isn't wasteful and lazy, it's just smart.
Also featured: A cameo by a nondescript mystery pill and matching vitamin gummies.

This has some sort of weird Stepford dystopian domestic vibes I can't quite pin down. But the colourless nutrient-paste gruel food probably isn't helping.

lol. Yup........you're so worried about them you can't even sacrifice playing with your jpegs to go visit more than once every couple years.

Preferred Penne

Easy to eat
There's a comic out there somewhere that features a grumpy single girl sitting at home on her phone all day. Then she gathers together a few things (a wine glass, a DVD, her cat, etc.) and arranges them in such a way that it looks like she's doing something fun with these things. She poses for a picture (making sure to tell the cat to "look fucking happy or else"), then posts the pic to Instagram with the caption describing what a FUN and AMAZING day she's having. Then she goes right back to hovering miserably over her phone.

Whenever Phil posts anything PAHZHUTIV on social media, this comic immediately springs to mind. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can find the comic, I'd appreciate it.

View attachment 1751602

What are the pills for in the top right above the food?...

Is that a gummy bear child multi-vitamin?

Lady Adjani

not actually a lady
There's a comic out there somewhere that features a grumpy single girl sitting at home on her phone all day. Then she gathers together a few things (a wine glass, a DVD, her cat, etc.) and arranges them in such a way that it looks like she's doing something fun with these things. She poses for a picture (making sure to tell the cat to "look fucking happy or else"), then posts the pic to Instagram with the caption describing what a FUN and AMAZING day she's having. Then she goes right back to hovering miserably over her phone.

Whenever Phil posts anything PAHZHUTIV on social media, this comic immediately springs to mind. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can find the comic, I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• 64941c21d20847eefd3f5f29adffc229.jpg
    64941c21d20847eefd3f5f29adffc229.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 85

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
lol. Yup........you're so worried about them you can't even sacrifice playing with your jpegs to go visit more than once every couple years.
He can't visit them, we're in a quarantine and his parents have preexisting conditions that put them at risk dood!

I totally don't believe the story of how his cousin went to visit his parents and they made him stand outside. Dave still goes to work, doesn't he? Oh Phil said he mostly works from home. Dave is middle management at a janitorial supplies company. I guess he can supervise the workers from home. And I'm sure they go to the store. Linda has to get her cigarettes.

But when a family member shows up, they are so paranoid that they make him stand out on the lawn. I find that hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.