NOV 4 - Wayside -

RecordStoreToughGuy

Beavis-Kin; Nacho/Nachos/Nachoself
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or his manner of speech degenerating and becoming more childish?
I dunno, man. Tin Quixote's prose has always struck me as insufferable, like that D&D nerd in high school that thought it was cool to talk like Sturm Brightblade or whatever the fuck. I really can't tell if he's getting worse or if it's just as bad as it's always been.

MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because hundreds of comic books that are around 24 pages aren't published once a month?
Jay has no idea how hard actual artists work. To be fair, he still has his day job (right?) but on the other hand I'm sure his mum does his laundry and cooks his meals and buys his groceries and vacuums his room and all the other stuff that Kris Straub/Meredith Gran/Keith Knight/Emily Fluke/insert your favorite prolific indie comic person here have to do for themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrisaroonie

Loke

Prince of Mischief
kiwifarms.net
"Why would I *ever* want such a perpetual vacation to end?! Oh yeah, right; because I still have my quest for power and glory to continue embarking upon! TO GLORY!
"

There's so much fail in those three sentences that I had to say something. Nothing about bringing his precious characters to life, or feeling lethargic from not working, no, Jay's on a quest for power and glory! He's a real live Don Quixote! Also, which one was Mauricia? I only read the first book, and that when I was much younger.

Loke

Prince of Mischief
kiwifarms.net
So I checked the wikipedia article, and Maurecia just liked ice cream, at least in the first book. I remember her chapter now, too. She brought in ice cream that was flavored and named after the various classmates; people enjoyed the flavors based on how much they liked the classmate. Never saw the show, but it sounds like they went out of their way to flip her upside down (ironically), when there was already a nasty, confrontational girl in the book. Sadly, that forced character development simply led to this cute, innocent character becoming fap material for a manchild. :biggrin::waifu:

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't mention anything about his job. Did he lose it already?

McRascal

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I think he's going to be so tired of not being able to waste his days over DA journals with walls of text-- oh, sorry, I mean updating us on each page he's 'close to finishing' in a twelve paragraph journal-- and quit before the month is over.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Now taking bets on how long that lasts.
If he has been fired I'm not surprised he's hiding it so well. Who knows, maybe the reason he isn't on the Internet as much is because he was fired and his ego finally got the best of him

BriarHeart

Literally Somebody
kiwifarms.net
If he has been fired I'm not surprised he's hiding it so well. Who knows, maybe the reason he isn't on the Internet as much is because he was fired and his ego finally got the best of him
Nah, not our Tin Can Jim Bob. He'd never miss an opportunity to stand on his soapbox and denounce all of the "haters and trolls" that put such unreasonable pressures on him by expecting him to, idk, work. He may be an ungodly lazy anus, but some things are beyond the pale!

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
No, he's been busy playing games.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thegoldenknight117/
Apparently he did get Saints Row IV and the last time he played it was less than 10 hours ago.

And going off of this...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/thegoldenknight117/stats/SaintsRowIV/?tab=achievements
He's been playing it non stop between last Thursday to this morning...and he's already completed the entire game + DLC. The only achievements he doesn't have? All the Co-Ops, the "kill X number of things with Y weapon" achievements, the community participation achievements, the "spend 40 hours playing this game" achievement (he's only at 35.1 hrs apparently), and basically all the ones that require doing stuff outside of missions or actually exploring outside the main game area.

(note: and no, just because he has the "all to easy" achievement with that impressive "defeat this guy in 5 minutes" requirement doesn't mean he actually played this on anything but the easiest difficulty. That instance is from the Dominatrix DLC and is a level completion achievement for finishing the first level. Where Zinyak rants offscreen about how he's glad that "original concept" for his role wasn't in the main game)

Emperor's Champion

...and they shall know no fear
kiwifarms.net
Do we know what his character looks like? I'm trying to think what he could use for his golden armor. Maybe the suit at the end? Was that even customizable?

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Do we know what his character looks like? I'm trying to think what he could use for his golden armor. Maybe the suit at the end? Was that even customizable?
Anything remotely resembling armor of any kind in the game, AFAIK, is non-customizable. Having yet to beat SRIV myself (the game glitched and locked off one of the homie missions as a result, just haven't had the time to finish the secondary character for the do-over campaign), I don't know if the Iron Suit can be cusomized if it's inevitably unlocked by beating the game.

But given he seems to have stopped playing the second he beat everything, he wasn't running around for 35 hours in the Iron Suit. My best bet is he cobbled something together that resembled either his self-insert from MotLW or An Hero Team, where it merely needed to look passable (to him) as armor painted in the proper colors and not actually have the thickness (in which case he quite honestly could have been using the mocap suit because of the color pattern choices)

EDIT: Dug through my old screenshots, short of the Iron Armor and a full-head subsitute for a Knight Helm, the best thing I can recall from the game at being actual armor was the STAG Armor you get after beating Virtual Cyrus the second time.

And yes, my character is supposed to be Gangster President Hitler as voiced by Nolan North. The temptation was too strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coldgrip

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if the Iron Suit can be cusomized if it's inevitably unlocked by beating the game.

But given he seems to have stopped playing the second he beat everything, he wasn't running around for 35 hours in the Iron Suit. My best bet is he cobbled something together that resembled either his self-insert from MotLW or An Hero Team, where it merely needed to look passable (to him) as armor painted in the proper colors and not actually have the thickness (in which case he quite honestly could have been using the mocap suit because of the color pattern choices)

EDIT: Dug through my old screenshots, short of the Iron Armor and a full-head subsitute for a Knight Helm, the best thing I can recall from the game at being actual armor was the STAG Armor you get after beating Virtual Cyrus the second time.

And yes, my character is supposed to be Gangster President Hitler as voiced by Nolan North. The temptation was too strong.
iron Saint suit isn't customizable but I think there is the actual medieval knight costume in the game which is customizable

milkshark

Subtle Internet Blurb
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I ever found this fuck funny to laugh at, or barely even interesting. The fact he has a dedicated sub-forum makes me feel like Limmy in this video

With the other dude being this thread. Only appropriate he keeps his feet bare too
The problem with GK is that he's too typical. Take any random Brony and you have someone just as pathetic, socially inept and delusional. Clearly this person is setting himself up for a life of disappointment fantasizing about cartoon mogul successes and animated karate girlfriends. Doesn't every spergy nerd have delusions of grandeur that involve them overcoming the trials of society by doing little more than completely indulging in every way possible?

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem with GK is that he's too typical. Take any random Brony and you have someone just as pathetic, socially inept and delusional. Clearly this person is setting himself up for a life of disappointment fantasizing about cartoon mogul successes and animated karate girlfriends. Doesn't every spergy nerd have delusions of grandeur that involve them overcoming the trials of society by doing little more than completely indulging in every way possible?
Actually, funny you mention that. What makes GK isn't the usual lolcow fare; if it was just his shitty art, there's worse Devianartists out there. It's not the disturbing nature of his ideas, the idiocy, the pedophilia. At some level, there's even a sort of... Dare I say it? Likability about Jay. He alternates between being absolutely socially inept and being almost-at-the-cusp of self realization and improvement, but he always seems to fall short. He's an absolute monster on some level, and yet you always get the grasp that his worst traits are less malicious and more out of ignorance and/or stupidity.

It's this level of underpinning tragedy, transposed with the absolute cesspit of lunacy that is his past, delusional fantasies, and so on that make him entertaining. If it was just his more disturbing/objectionable sides, we'd have simply torn him to shreds over the Heather incident and been done with it, but it's the ongoing train-wreck that is Jay's running headlong into the wall that is reality and attacking it with the desperation of a dying man that makes him so fucking entertaining to chronicle.

Just my own take on it really.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino