[November 2019] The Pokémon Sword scamthrough - DSP plays Pokémon Sword while people pay money to name his Pokémon

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
dave will be participating in pvp, when he gets every pokemon, he needs 120 more
He can't get them all. He needs to trade to get a lot of them and there is actually an expansion coming later this year that adds a shit ton of pokemon. There's no reason why he would wait to do pvp. He's going to get bodied anyway. People who battle online usually train EV's and I doubt Phil even knows what that is.

Edit:Actually he'll probably get them since his fans will give him the pokemon he needs.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He can't get them all. He needs to trade to get a lot of them and there is actually an expansion coming later this year that adds a shit ton of pokemon. There's no reason why he would wait to do pvp. He's going to get bodied anyway. People who battle online usually train EV's and I doubt Phil even knows what that is.

Edit:Actually he'll probably get them since his fans will give him the pokemon he needs.
Yeah, he's talked about doing trades with people, and I know some, like Popsicolo, have already offered to help out with it. He's absolutely going to drag this out as long as possible.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net

Even if his fans were stupid enough to give Phil min/max'd competitive Pokemon, it's still DSP - he's not going to have a fucking clue how to use them properly. You really think Phil is gonna know how to strategize, or learn which held items are typically used, or know what moves his opponent's Pokemon are capable of learning for type coverage?

• Agree
Reactions: TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Even if his fans were stupid enough to give Phil min/max'd competitive Pokemon, it's still DSP - he's not going to have a fucking clue how to use them properly. You really think Phil is gonna know how to strategize, or learn which held items are typically used, or know what moves his opponent's Pokemon are capable of learning for type coverage?
"What! Hidden Power of a type that exploits my weakness?! What is this bullshit!?"

I really hope he's serious about playing competitively, I would tune in to that.

• Agree
Reactions: Schmeckel
Tags
None