Containment Now that Chris-Chan's story is coming to a conclusion, who/what should be in the movie about his life?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
So, with The Chris Chan Show reaching what seems to be its final season, it seems inevitable that someone will pick up his life story and turn it into a movie. The internet will probably get to it first, but I can easily see an actual studio picking it up and making a crummy made for TV movie, and possibly remaking it into a big budget film in a few years or so.

Hell, there will probably be several movies made about him. I can see at least two likely ways a film about Chris could go:
1. An apologetic film made by social justice warriors that paints Chris as a sympathetic figure driven to madness by evil trolls.
2. A movie that acts as a cautionary tale of one man's decent into madness, driven entirely by his own poor choices while interacting with trolls.
Chances are, both versions of his story will be made eventually.

Given the vast cast of characters in Chris's story, what actors should be cast in the various roles, like Bob, Clyde Cash, Mary Lee Walsh, or the voice of Sonichu? Maybe Null should have a cameo?
And which events or Sagas are the most important for telling his story?

Last edited:

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
I'd be happy to star as Chris, but I'd have to shave my neckbeard off, and lose about 100 pounds to match his slender girlish figure.

Anyway, I'd like to see someone like Christopher Nolan or Guillermo del Toro direct it, as you'd need someone like them to accurately represent the surreal world that Chris lives in, being something between reality and mind-numbing fantasy. If you don't have the sensation that you're tripping balls while watching it, it's not an accurate representation of Chris's life.

Last edited:

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Also, Philip Seymour Hoffman would have been a good casting choice to play Christian.
Nah, Paul Giamatti was born to play this fucked up role.
paul-giamatti-bio-450x600.jpg