Now that it's (nearly) over, what are some of your favorite Deagle Nation moments? -

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wolf cum, getting poisoned drinking exceptional individual puke and accidentally showing his bare back to a homosexual online come to mind.

hard2heart2heart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although it's really kinda subtle, the Tyce and Jace go to Mcdonalds video. When they just so happen to notice a guy in camo toting a 30 of dew and get jacked that there's a fellow gamer around was always my favorite. Unfortunately, it's not on ParkourDude91's channel.

Handsome Pete

If you need me, I'm probably in Movie Night
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The DN War Library is currently hidden and I can't find another copy of this, but his celebration dance after meeting his goal in the Christmas Fundraiser livestream. Knocking down the flag, tactical vomiting, falling out of his chair, announcing he's ok, then doing the whole thing again with nothing in the frame but one skinny leg. All set to an airhorn rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner. That's how I want to remember the Commander.

(If nothing else, that incident added the phrase "celebration puke" to my vocabulary.)

KingofManga420

So long, and thanks for all the sekclintons
kiwifarms.net
I kind of wish that Deagle Nation doesn't end up being a part of MDE's TV show or whatever, because it just isn't as funny knowing it's an act.
I struggled thinking that at first but I think I'm mostly cool with now.

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
New Year's Stream where he ripped up the Bible in front of the camera and rolled them up into blunts.

CaptainDong

Kiwi Farms resident WebMD substitute
kiwifarms.net
But the ride isn't necessarily over...the bottom of the DN post said that it's not over...

dickwad

Ribbed for her pleasure
kiwifarms.net
The "woodsman-saga" if I may call it that. So the part where he was surviving in the woods cause of his bitch mom.
The grilled cheese-stream
and many others

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino